Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
I changed a diameter and lost part of my revolve. Is there anyway to re-revolve the part? Please attach the file (or at least an example of what you are talking about).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
46 мин назад
I would like the Rev table in a drawing to be driven from the rev and notes in workgroup PDM. I have enabled the revision table property in VaultAdmin, read help, still no luck.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 ч назад
I want to have a link to the short verison of SW-LastSavedDate in the upper row of the BOM. When I link to property I choose SW-LastSavedDate and then set for short format with no time. The datum looks fine at first, but then when I close the "Link to property" window it jumps to Long format with time.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 ч назад
Send the file to your VAR Yes, the part resides in our PDM vault and the drawing is attached to the model as well. Hope this helps.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 ч назад
I know this question has been asked before, but I've got a slightly different slant on it. I've dusted off our ancient Epson Stylus Pro 7600 . It don't get used very often and I've measured the results.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 ч назад
I have just recently discovered that if you add a hyperlink to a Solidworks drawing it does maintain the link when the drawing is saved as a PDF. This could be very useful in linking the drawing to other associated documents, like specifications. What I would like to do is add the hyperlink to a small portion of the drawing notes which lists the related specification number.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
I am trying to print to pdf, an 8.5 x 11 portrait drawing, with front view 1:1 in upper right corner and front view 8:1 in middle of page. I cannot get the two views to print consistently, and very rarely itdoesprint correctly (about 1 in 50 times), so it cannot be relied upon.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
I have several springs I have made as a helicoil part. They show fine on their individual drawings in all types of views, how ever when I make my exploded assembly drawing the springs are only partially shown. No other parts are affected. Does any know how to correct this.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Does anyone know how to link the weight of the 3D model to appear on its drawing? Open the Part and go to File > Properties. That will open a table similar to the one shown below.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
I have some parts in the BOM that should not have numeric QTY (ex. epoxy, tape, etc..) I found a solution on the forums:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
when I have a section view in my large drawing, then when I export to DWG format, my computer will crash, what should I do?Thank you Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Hello, I am creating a view in a drawing and I am having trouble with the leaders not attaching in the correct locations. They appear to be floating. FWIW I created the view orientation in the model myself.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
foreshortened linears I am using solidworks 2017 currently.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
I'm trying to position tables close to the sheet edge, but i don't want it to snap to it. There seems to be a fairly big snap zone given to tables in drawings and this is causing a problem. When I get even moderately close to any edge, it snaps instead of staying where i want it. I can't find a setting to disable table snapping.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
sheet symetrical Is it possible to create a symmetry of sheet metal parts?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
the is visible on my diameter dimension i want the dia symbol. Since updating to 2018 the symbol doesn't appear. Check the links here:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
We have a BOMs, we created, we saved it out as a excel(xls) file. Had issue with 2 lines as it has converted the numbers to dates. Example:Number is SolidWorks BOM,5404-8-4→ converted to8/4/5404in xls file
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
Missing dimensions when sketching I have recently upgraded to SW2017 and when start a new sketch I cannot add dimensions. the dimension lines are not there and I am unable to click to start a new dimension.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
missing lines, please help in the assembly it looks like this,,,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
I am trying to make a drawing of a new part, while referencing an already made drawing of an old part. I know there is a way to use SolidWorks Explorer and use the references but I don't know how to do that. Basically I am asking how to make a new drawing of a new part while referencing an already made drawing of a similar part, but the new drawing will automatically be made using the old drawing references of similar dimensions and such using SolidWorks File Explorer.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
OK - I have recently started using weldments. I can create the weldment and add in non-library items..like plates. However, the plate will not be called out correctly in the cut list.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
We got a new printer in the office! It's a nice machine - fast, quiet, etc. Our drawing templates / Page Setup is set to "Use this document settings"...
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
I recently migrated to Solid works from Solid edge. I would like to move all the col-linearly aligned dimensions in one shot (In the same way how it works in Solid edge). Right now I can do that by selecting multiple dimensions with the help of CTRL key, but for larger drawings I feel it is a time consuming procedure.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
I'm seeking assistance with designing our Property Tab Builder. We typically use only four properties (Description, Material, Manufacturer, PartNo). I want to create the interface such that the Material property will flow along the lines of:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад