Новые возможности

Форум пользователей SOLIDWORKS

Здесь пользователи SOLIDWORKS изучают, используют и обсуждают 3DEXPERIENCE Works — в настольной версии SOLIDWORKS, с подключением к облаку и только в облаке.

Выполните вход с помощью 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

Hey folks, I need help with setting ballons. I have an assembly which is composed of a bunch of sub-assembly. When in drawing level I select auto-ballon but it set ballons for all my parts not my sub-assembly. How can I fix this?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Sounds simple right what i actually want is this so its a hole in the sheetmetal that leaves the sleeve intact to enable a thread to be formed within it im sure a form tool could do it but is there an easier way? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Dimension between a tangent on two compound angles. hello all I want to know if its possible to dimension between the tangent on two compound angles.I don't want the min, max or the center, I want the point at which it the two angles meet (see the attachment) I would like to be able to do this with out drawing any additional lines. SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Are there any tools or functions that will cut in an angle? I am enclosing a picture, it is inside the red circle I am curious about, if it is possible to use like a revolved cut and tell it to cut in an angle or something else that is appropriate? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Has anyone ever experienced the issue when having a drawing (.dwg) done in MM when opened up in E-Drawings have it convert to inches? I have see in other posts while researching this issue that other software's see this problem. Not sure why this happens, but there has to be some way of preventing this. SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Hi there, I have created custom drawing template for my company. I want to add attribute of specific configuration name for part number. How can i do this? so that when i add config. part to drawing. the part number shows that configuration name.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Hi, When I detail parts I always want to see the drawing in fractions of an inch, or in three decimals places. Now I have to constantly go to Options, Document Properties and make the changes I want for each drawing. Is there a way to customize Solidworks so I am always in the Option environment I want instead of constantly opening up the Options menu? Thanks SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
I am trying to setup a drawing template to populate a field with the name of the last folder, of the directory where the file is saved. Example. If the file directory is: C:Program FilesSolidWorks CorpSolidWorksSamplesPart123.SLDDRW I want the field to be updated with "Samples" Not the entire file path. Is this possible?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
SW 2016 I have a part and added a M30 cosmetic thread. The thread shows on the part file, but It will not show on the drawing. The thread size is called out on the drawing, but can not see it. Everything is checked at the part file level.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
hello, i don't what i did it, but once just show me that green lines!.. how do i disanble?? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
hello, i want to export a lot of draw solidwork file to pdf, but.. i normally set the task but at the moment when the task most to be run, nothing happen! i don't know why... can you help me???
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
When i insert the view from relative command in drawing, after that i apply the dimension with reference to line is not selected, Please help me out . SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
I'm designing a heat sink that has 28 fins. I'm not sure where the best place is to express that in the detail. Should I put "(X28)" next to the .220 callout? Should I just point at it with a leader and annotate "X28"?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
I inserted the dome caps into the multi body part and mated it to the top of the pipe. When i go to the drawing of the rack the dome cap is invisible, it is also not suppressed in the model. If I hover over where it should be located I can see the outline. Any advice appreciated, I have been on this all morning.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Hi I need to copy the revision table from one sheet to another,I tried by save as but cant call the saved file in another sheet SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
I am trying to add a drawing note to the Design Library in SW 2019 (SP 3.0) as I have done many times in SW 2018 and in the UI a folder which is required cannot be selected. The selection field is blank. See image. Anybody experience this or have a solution?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Kudos to for this fix. We had a BOM formula that worked perfectly when created, but when saved as a Template and reinserted one column driven by an equation just stubbornly refused to work. It looks like a bug,,, but if you delete a value in the column the formula wake's up again and all is good in the world. SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
I'm working on a solidrawing print and my layers property box isn't visable upon opening. When I click on the icon I can see that it activates but the window with the layers and properties does not open on my screen. Can the window possible be minimized and stuck on the edges of my screen? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
Hi Everyone, Just a Simple question i have a solidworks premium and the eDrawings came free with it, Can I transfer my eDrawings Professional Licence to another system. I want to keep solidworks in the current system an eDrawings in the another system. Sumit Rana SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
Please see attached drawing. Can anyone see why I can't revolve this part. Getting rebuild errors. SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
Quick question, how can I cut the tube in the picture shown below... SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 лет назад
It was a question It`ll be nice feature in this situation too SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 лет назад
Need to create new Default Custom Footer in Print to PDF, can we add a custom footer to the drop-down list of footer options and/or set a new default custom footer? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 лет назад
All my work in AutoCAD. For me it is very complicated application. I am using it on my work via .dwg file. Today I've done strange thing in this software and all my valuable job for a day has disappeared.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 лет назад