Descubra o que os usuários do SOLIDWORKS estão discutindo.
Categorias:
Ordenar:
I have a macro that cycles through reference elements (planes/axes) of a selected part/assembly. I use this macro mainly to simplify mating. Right now after using the macro I have to manually initiate the mate command in order to mate the selected entities. It would be useful if cycling through reference features with my macro had the same UI result as clicking that feature in the graphical view or feature tree.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 minutos atrás
I would like to know whether property or method exist in API for check box in drawing view properties in the picture below. According to the latest iView documentation
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 minutos atrás
Assembly Configuration Rubén Rodolfo BalderramaSep 24, 2018 8:56 AM(in response to Amanda Armudi) The configuration name must be coming in the qty column header. So depending on your SW version, you can turn the option off to display config name from the qty column OR use the API codes to change the text in that cell before exporting.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 hora atrás
such as Excel file-->Macro-->native table Your content is right but i can't write vba, i think still need some codes read from Excel and transfer to native table.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 horas atrás
For 5,000 points end eternal glory, provide the best macro or application to satisfy all requirements below. 5. The user is prompt toselecttwolinesin the purple sketch (linear objects) to define the beginning and end of a chain of entities (similar to the functionality of theSelect Partial Loopfor surface edges)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 horas atrás
Embed Interop Types? I was looking atArtem Taturevich's nifty tool for creating addins(SwEx.AddIn). At the very start of the introduction video it is mentioned that it is recommended to set Embed interop types to false.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 horas atrás
This is my first discussion post in SolidWorks community. My name is Raj. I am a professional SolidWorks design engineer. I have been working on SolidWorks macros (VBA) lately.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 horas atrás
Thanks to another post in the forum, I could get the macro that will help in deleting custom properties within the title block in a drawing. The macro runs fine and updates the title block, but I have to click on "rebuild" to ensure the changes are correctly reflected within the title block. Is there a way we can accomplish the rebuild within the macro itself rather than clicking on the button.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 horas atrás
It seems that setting theCurrentParagraph propertyactually sets the current line, not paragraph, when applied to a note with word wrap. Dim swApp As Object Dim swModel As Object Dim swSelMgr As SldWorks.SelectionMgr Dim swAnnObj As Object Dim swAnn As SldWorks.Annotation Dim swParagraphs As SldWorks.Paragraphs Dim nParagraphs As Long Dim iParagraphs As Long Dim bRet As Boolean Dim sRet As String Sub main() Set swApp = Application.SldWorks Set swModel = swApp.ActiveDoc Set swSelMgr = swModel.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 horas atrás
macro corrupted help!! Dim SWFeature As SldWorks.Feature Dim swRifent As SldWorks.Feature Dim normaleColo As SldWorks.Feature Dim rifPlane As SldWorks.Feature Dim W500 As String Dim W502 As String Dim W503 As String Dim W501 As String Dim DestFile, Cartella, FileNum, Nomefile As String Sub ColonneBugged(nomecolonna As String) Nomefile = nomecolonna & ".VRP" Cartella = "C:UsersLuigiP" & "Desktop" DestFile = Cartella & Nomefile FileNum = FreeFile() End Sub Sub CreaArchivio(ByRef nomecolonna As
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
I have been searching on the forum, but haven't found a clear solution for my issue yet. I would be pleased when someone can help me. With info of this forum I have managed to create a working macro which extract a product number and product name uit of the file name and place it in the custom properties.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
Hidden/ supressed file specific properties I'm trying to do a myCADTools conditional property that would contain the state of the part/assembly in the condition ( visible or supressed ) .
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
This video demonstrates how to embed and run any macro automatically on rebuild by utilising the macro feature:Automatically Run Macro On Rebuild - YouTube Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
Dim partsList As Object() = swModel.GetComponents(False) This works, but is REALLY slow. For some of my assemblies, this takes 30 seconds or more.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
use of value = instance.SetPrecision2(Primary, Dual, PrimaryTol, DualTol) when swDispDim = swSubFeat.GetNextDisplayDimension(swDispDim) 'open a drawing with a flatpattern view: DefaultSM-FLAT-PATTERN
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 dias atrás
swTableAnnotation.GetCellRange firstRow, lastRow, firstColumn, lastColumn vModelPathNames = swTableAnnotation.GetModelPathNames(idx, strItemNumber, strPartNumber)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
I have an assembly with multiple configurations. I want to suppress a specific part in a specific configuration. bRet = swModel.ConfigurationManager.SetConfigurationParams(configurationName, vConfParam, vConfValue)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
BreakView Doesn't Work? I have a piece of code which finds a broken view, "unbreaks" the view, and then is supposed to "rebreak" the view. The first part works fine, but for some reason, it won't break the view.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
The output that Treehouse produces on Export to Excel (Treehouse Export to Excel List Structureand2017 What's New in SOLIDWORKS - Treehouse Improvements) is exactly what I am trying to replicate, except that Treehouse does not seem to be scriptable. (Please correct me if I am wrong. Scripting Treehouse would be the quickest fix.) 2018 SOLIDWORKS API Help - Traverse Assembly at Component and Feature Levels Using Recursion Example (VBA)- too much detail and does not capture that properties that
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
I know how to access the name of the last feature in the feature tree - using swModel.FeatureByPositionReverse(0).Name. However, in my macro, I want to check what is the last feature at the end of a Feature Tree roll-back. In other words, the last active feature. FeatureByPositionReverse does not take roll-back into account.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
I am manipulating assembly pattern data. The macro works well for local and derived patterns. I would like to add amirror componentsto the macro.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
Shaded view API, updating poorly I am writing a script that takes a pre-made drawing and makes similar drawings for X configurations. I am having a problem with the shaded view though since it updates very poorly (linked picture).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás
I am working on developing a piece of code which executes within and accesses data from a commercial radiation planning software (Eclipse). I'm attempting to have this script also update some model parameters within a SolidWorks model. When attempting to open the SolidWorks application (SldWorks swApp = new SldWorks(); ) i get an error: "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CSLID {
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 dias atrás