Descubra o que os usuários do SOLIDWORKS estão discutindo.
Categorias:
Ordenar:
Is there any way to extract the reference information of an assembly and drawing? I want to develop a macro that could list the references (path+file name) and store it in a txt file. Jive Software Version: 2018.13.0.0_jx, revision: 20190118155848.7eaeabc.release_2018.13.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 hora atrás
Form Question Jive Software Version: 2018.13.0.0_jx, revision: 20190118155848.7eaeabc.release_2018.13.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 horas atrás
Batch Custom Properties Program Here is a stand-alone application to display and edit the custom properties and configuration custom properties of a list of files.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 horas atrás
Custom Properties Propagator We have always made heavy use of the custom properties in Solidworks. All of the parts and assemblies for any given job have custom properties that ripple into the drawings and fill in the title block and several notes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 horas atrás
Batch Custom Properties Program Here is a stand-alone application to display and edit the custom properties and configuration custom properties of a list of files.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 horas atrás
I had some parts models that have a lot of dangling dimensions and relations that some of them are real mess. I thought I write a macro to delete all relation and dimensions in every sketch in the design tree, so I wrote this function: Function deleteAllSketchRelations(swModel As SldWorks.ModelDoc2, swFeat As SldWorks.Feature)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 horas atrás
I would like a macro tochoosewhich drawing to reference and build a new drawing from based on a Custom Property. -make every possible drawing without dangling dimensions
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 horas atrás
In the line that contains " = SHARP" What does the "0" value pertain to? Since learning a little about API, I would think "0" would be a default enumeration but I cant find any information about this after hours and hours of research. In the brackets you can edit "complementary" or "supplementary" angles for your default, are there other options for the other brackets?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 horas atrás
I created a macro to replace "Save" and "Save As" features to perform some functions to help with custom properties formatting for our file management software. I created icons replicating the "Save" and "Save As" icons, except in red (my company color). I want to place them at the top toolbar but they shrink in size to the point you can't really make out what they are. Has anyone seen this before, and is there a fix to this?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
The following link was very helpful in guiding me to a solution to actually capture the image, but I am working in VBA and cannot seem to find a way to save the clipboard image to a filename. https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/113240?q=SavingImage Capture To File
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
My Quality department has tasked me to look into compiling a document that contains all the revisions for a job/drawing set. What would be the best way to extract the data from the drawings? Revision tables are only on the drawing sheets, not stored as custom properties, Nor on the DataCard
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
Hi Guys. Love the forum you're a lot of help. I started doing a few macros and I'm stuck on one that will help me save some time.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
i'm looking for a way to create a macro (or any other system) that reset alla the field of the property tab that i've create to fill the field of my personalized titole block. This macro will delete all Custom properties including the ones created by property tab. Modify it as needed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
We use a macro we found on this forum to create a custom property called "AutoQty" in each indivual part. I have been trying to get this (ISO macro to export flat pattern dxf from assemblies SW2017) macro to include that custom property in the dxf filename without success. Ex: (filename (AutoQty).dxf)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dia atrás
I want to make bottom rapid dimension when two vertexes are selected, not to tell the function the dimension insertion point, but let SolidWords decide where to insert dimension with it's rapid dimension tool. Jive Software Version: 2018.13.0.0_jx, revision: 20190118155848.7eaeabc.release_2018.13.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
move parts together Hello, I want to use the VBA to make many parts to move together. I use the “dragoperator”, but I only know move a part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
What I need to do is find the partial length along an edge loop between the intersections of two rays. Where I'm struggling is understanding the directions of the different elements. The body that I'm working with is an extrusion and I'm looking at either of the planar end faces. It appears the the order of the edges in the Loop2 object is always counter-clockwise as viewed with the face normal pointing outward from the screen (the API doc says that outer loops are CCW so that matches).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
I have a macro that collects structural members that have a length property. This macro will work on an individual part or an assembly. There's a function I wrote that traverses the assembly that will repeat until there are no more sub assemblies to loop through. The function contains a For loop that assigns the collected member name and member length to an array.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
Sharing a macro for batch reloading of drawing sheet format. Here are some main points of the macro: Feel free to edit as needed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
I have a drawing view which I would like to run a macro on. Some background information first. I have completed code that returns the total lengths of structural members from a part file or an assembly file. In my main subroutine I have conditional statements to check if GetType is a part, assembly, or drawing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
Around November/December 2016 my Task Pane went blank and would not move. The four icons are just hanging in the upper right third of my screen. I am running Windows 10 on a Surface Book.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
looking to create a macro that outputs just details missing a balloon. For starters. know about the "balloon icon", when expanding the BOM Table, just wondering if there was a way to "access" it.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
I would like to know about methods to get the component that is highlighted in the picture from the following information: - I have the IModelDoc2/IAssemblyDoc of the assembly (A.SLDASM)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás
This Macro works by traversing an assembly, and looking for any sheet metal parts, then exports those flat patterns as a DXF, in folders according to material type and thickness. Debug.Print "File = " & swModel.GetPathName
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dias atrás