Dowiedz się, o czym dyskutują użytkownicy SOLIDWORKS.
Kategorie:
Sortuj:
use of value = instance.SetPrecision2(Primary, Dual, PrimaryTol, DualTol) when swDispDim = swSubFeat.GetNextDisplayDimension(swDispDim) 'open a drawing with a flatpattern view: DefaultSM-FLAT-PATTERN
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 godziny temu
I would like to know whether property or method exist in API for check box in drawing view properties in the picture below. Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 godziny temu
swTableAnnotation.GetCellRange firstRow, lastRow, firstColumn, lastColumn vModelPathNames = swTableAnnotation.GetModelPathNames(idx, strItemNumber, strPartNumber)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 godziny temu
I have an assembly with multiple configurations. I want to suppress a specific part in a specific configuration. bRet = swModel.ConfigurationManager.SetConfigurationParams(configurationName, vConfParam, vConfValue)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 godziny temu
BreakView Doesn't Work? I have a piece of code which finds a broken view, "unbreaks" the view, and then is supposed to "rebreak" the view. The first part works fine, but for some reason, it won't break the view.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 godziny temu
The output that Treehouse produces on Export to Excel (Treehouse Export to Excel List Structureand2017 What's New in SOLIDWORKS - Treehouse Improvements) is exactly what I am trying to replicate, except that Treehouse does not seem to be scriptable. (Please correct me if I am wrong. Scripting Treehouse would be the quickest fix.) 2018 SOLIDWORKS API Help - Traverse Assembly at Component and Feature Levels Using Recursion Example (VBA)- too much detail and does not capture that properties that
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 godziny temu
I know how to access the name of the last feature in the feature tree - using swModel.FeatureByPositionReverse(0).Name. However, in my macro, I want to check what is the last feature at the end of a Feature Tree roll-back. In other words, the last active feature. FeatureByPositionReverse does not take roll-back into account.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
This is my first discussion post in SolidWorks community. My name is Raj. I am a professional SolidWorks design engineer. I have been working on SolidWorks macros (VBA) lately.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
I am manipulating assembly pattern data. The macro works well for local and derived patterns. I would like to add amirror componentsto the macro.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
Shaded view API, updating poorly I am writing a script that takes a pre-made drawing and makes similar drawings for X configurations. I am having a problem with the shaded view though since it updates very poorly (linked picture).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
I am working on developing a piece of code which executes within and accesses data from a commercial radiation planning software (Eclipse). I'm attempting to have this script also update some model parameters within a SolidWorks model. When attempting to open the SolidWorks application (SldWorks swApp = new SldWorks(); ) i get an error: "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CSLID {
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
Ideal Hardware Specs Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
Downloaded a customer file and everything in a language other than English, I found a 2 converters on the forum that will do the part files, yet get a run time error as it appears both are designed to only do part files. Re: Language Converter For Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
i arrived to hide all components in soliworks automatically, using VB.net, but, i found some problem to show only some components of those hidden one. Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
Hi my friends , mm I want there are a method to select geometric tolerance in assembly and get the face related to this tolerance using vba macro ? .Thank you very much If swAnn.GetType = swAnnotationType_e.swGTol Then
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
If the SWA is edit, I can use boolstatus = swApp.CloseAllDocuments(False) It seems that solidworks not detect a props change as a change in the document - the document can be closed without prompt for save if this command are used:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
I use the convert entities option quite often in SolidWorks. I then have to convert these lines to construction lines. For Each vSkRel In swSkRelMgr.GetRelations(swAll)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 dzień temu
I have visual basic code that i used to add and delete custom properties to a part in Solidworks. It worked fine in SW2017SP3 but now doesn't work in 2018SP4. retval = Part.AddCustomInfo("TextBox2", "Text", TextBox2.Text)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dni temu
It seems that setting theCurrentParagraph propertyactually sets the current line, not paragraph, when applied to a note with word wrap. Dim swApp As Object Dim swModel As Object Dim swSelMgr As SldWorks.SelectionMgr Dim swAnnObj As Object Dim swAnn As SldWorks.Annotation Dim swParagraphs As SldWorks.Paragraphs Dim nParagraphs As Long Dim iParagraphs As Long Dim bRet As Boolean Dim sRet As String Sub main() Set swApp = Application.SldWorks Set swModel = swApp.ActiveDoc Set swSelMgr = swModel.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dni temu
Modifying Document Toggle Options I am trying to create a simple macro that toggles the "Rename cut list folders with Description property value" in the document options of a part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dni temu
Hello, I have about 1,000 files that I need to open and export the entire weldament property list for each item in each drawing. I found an example in the SolidWorks help files that explains how to export the properties of a specifically selected item on the cut list:2018 SOLIDWORKS API Help - Get Custom Properties for Weldment Cut-list Item Example (VBA).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 dni temu