Scopri di cosa parlano gli utenti di SOLIDWORKS.
Categorie:
Ordina:
MODEL PROPERTIES FROM DRAWING could someone write a macro that will open the model properties tab from within a drawing? Currently I have to select an annotation, select the link button which brings up the a field asking what I want to link.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 ora fa
Re: How to add fixed face? Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 ore fa
I can use "ModelDoc2.SelectByRay" correctly in a Part document. But when I use the same code in Assemlby document ,it is unsuccessful. 'Here is the code in vba====================================
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 ore fa
I was wondering if using a macro could fill in an annotation into the dimension text box? Our parts shrink in a furnace. I was wondering if it was possible to fill in a dimension text that takes the primary value and divides it by .810? Then have it loop through every dimension on the print.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 ore fa
When running a macro via the "Run Macro" button, how does the software determine what sub to run between multiple modules within the macro? If only one module, I beleve its the last one on the page. But when there are multiple modules how does it decide?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
Type Mismatch Exception when calling AccessSelections method I am working through Mike Spens' book "Automating Solidworks 2017 Using Macros" and one of the examples is consistently crashing out with a type mismatch, and I don't understand why. The complete code is at the bottom.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
SwEx is a free and open-source framework which is designed to simplify development of SOLIDWORKS add-ins in .NET (C# and VB.NET). Frameworks hides the complexity and allows developing robust solutions which are scalable, reliable and easily maintainable.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
Fundamentals: Assembly Context I will be writing and sharing series of articles related to the fundamental concepts of SOLIDWORKS API.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I am attempting to use the api to run and retrieve data from motion studies with very little success. I have tried retrieving data both through sensors and through plots set up in the study. The sensor seems to be non functioning and always return 0 through the API even though it updates fine in Solidworks. When attempting to retrieve data from the plots i have very mixed success with retrieving x-valuess and RuntimeBinderExceptions when running trying to retrieve y-values
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
Does anyone know where (or if it even exists) the default template for a SW macro resides? When you click Tools->Macro->New you end up with: Which is something, I guess, but something like 90% of macros I do start very similar, with getting the active doc, checking type, get selection manager, etc.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I need help. I try to learn the API and macros, but it`s still complicated. I downloaded one macro: "Pack and go". It`s working fine, but I want it to be more comfortable to use.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I’m asking here this question because I’m getting no responses on other several C# forums. I have a C# application in which I’m trying to open OST file. After initialization of all functions, file path, file name and root folder.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I would like to have the sheet that a part appears on in a drawing appear in a custom property in the part so I can display it in a column in the BOM. This will allow a user to look at a line item in a BOM and know which sheet that part appears on. I'm already running a macro prior to printing that links all of the views to the BOM and changes them to high res, so I'm already traversing all of the views.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
how to rollback a File in vault to the event "Revision:"? The only thing I can get is the Version but that is unfortunately not the Revision-Entry in the History of the file. public void releaseNativDocInvalid(string EcnNewComment, IEdmFile8 File, IEdmFolder5 ppoRetParentFolder, string configName, IEdmVault13 vault)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I have a need to automate converting slddrw drawings into DXF files. This will need to be done in the background with no user input. I would prefer to use the docmanager API for this if possible so that I dont have to start up solidworks for each file..Is it possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
I have a question about swModelView notify.I have create a SW api Project with SW2016 API SDK, and add ViewChangeNotify code(Hight light with red color) . 'Here is my VB.net code================================================
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
I'm following along with the C# example to add an attribute and then find it. I've modified it a bit to add it to a selected drawing point. This all works - or at least SolidWorks says it does. I can find the added attribute no problem, but I can't seem to get the entity associated with the attribute.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
Select face If you know what you are looking for, you can just traverse the component faces and then select. The code below is from the SW online with some minor modifications.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
i ready have the points position, but if i CreateCenterLine function place them within the drawing view space instead of pinning to the model the crux of the issue is that the drawing view, places these points from a 0 datum that is generated of bounding box of the object within the view and not the model origin point, and thus if the model is not central then the bounding box moves of the origin point thus making it impossible to place a line on the required point.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
First challange is to seperate components that at top surface and bottom surface, this can be done by check their coordinates. bottom parts will have negative value at z direction. Second problem is that, how to measure each component's height relative to a specific surface.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I am very new to macros, especially in SW. I am trying to get the coordinates from vertices in drawings. I know this has been asked in the past, but I don't believe it has been resolved... at least to my liking,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I am trying to write a macro to show the mass of a part in the properties... However as you guys can see in the pic it is not working, because my macro is not getting the right value. I think I need the right path to copy the mass from the solidworks, I don´t really know. If someone could help me, it would be great..
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I'm having my Toolbox configured that way, that every part I use it's saved on external folder. Because i use Custom properties on Toolbox parts i have to remove "Read Only" on that external folder every time I start Solidworks.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I have came across an issue. I am working on a large drawing package (20 sheets with 100+ Items Numbers.) I am using a custom view call-out block with text attributes. One of the text attributes is the item number of the sub-assembly/view.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa