Scopri di cosa parlano gli utenti di SOLIDWORKS.
Categorie:
Ordina:
I am building a macro to find open document type and model type - (sheetmetal, multipart, weldmentpart) If swModel is drawing - then test on referenced document -point to swModel and use the same commend as if it swModel is a part (swModel.GetBendState 0 )
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 minuti fa
move parts together Hello, I want to use the VBA to make many parts to move together. I use the “dragoperator”, but I only know move a part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
36 minuti fa
i'm looking for a way to create a macro (or any other system) that reset alla the field of the property tab that i've create to fill the field of my personalized titole block. This macro will delete all Custom properties including the ones created by property tab. Modify it as needed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 ore fa
I am writing a macro that creates a new configuration in an assembly and automatically unchecks 'Suppress New Features and Mates'. However, the macro only works with a preselected configuration name. Currently, my macro creates a new configuration called 'default3' but I would like a userform to pop up and prompt the user to enter a configuration name. Here is my code so far:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 ore fa
publicSldWorksswApp; publicAssemblyDocassemblyDoc;
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 ore fa
I have been working a larger macro to make life easier for our designers and up until two days ago it was working pretty well. the only thing I can see that changes was a windows office components update was installed by IT. The macro reads the equation manger table and set variables for the three parts of each equation (Index number, name, value). Then i have a form that displays the values and allows users to change them. next I have a button that runs a routine to update changed equations.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 ore fa
I am using IView::GetCorresponding to get object that is corresponding to weldment feature in section view. Everything is fine, I am getting an object, But now, how to get lines visible on section view that belong to this object? WeldmentFeature -> GetFaces -> GetBody -> Name
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 ore fa
This Macro works by traversing an assembly, and looking for any sheet metal parts, then exports those flat patterns as a DXF, in folders according to material type and thickness. Debug.Print "File = " & swModel.GetPathName
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 ore fa
I have a form with a button that, on the click event, hides the userform and executes this line of code: Model.Extension.SelectByID2 "DetailItem51@Sheet Format1", "NOTE", 0, 0, 0, False, 0, Nothing, 0
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 ore fa
Hello, I want to use the VBA to make two parts to move together. I use the “boolstatus = swModel.Extension.SelectByID2("", "COMPONENT", 0, 0, 0, False, 0, Nothing, 0)” to choose the part, but how to choose the two parts together. Hello, I want to use the VBA to make two parts to move together.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
Hey. Tell me how to export the entire assembly of sheet metal in DXF? Or export the part from the sheet metal but first determine the maximum area for if the part was built was not true. Thank.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
Custom Properties Propagator We have always made heavy use of the custom properties in Solidworks. All of the parts and assemblies for any given job have custom properties that ripple into the drawings and fill in the title block and several notes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I have a function which gets the dimension of the bounding box for a sheet metal part. It works fine, or I thought that .... but I have found something quite disturbing. I came across this part which has a bounding box of 673x198 mm. but when I get the dimensions through the function, it gives me 663x196 mm.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I am looking for getting the notification when user is closing the SOLIDWORK without save. I would like to ask save changes for my addin. I am working in C#.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
I've done a 10 minute search for a list of the command line arguments of SolidWorks without success, so would like to see if anyone else has managed to track them down. I'm starting SW from an external program and would like to see what options I can do to it when I start it. Using the Rx tool and the EPDM convert tool I've come up with these so far:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
Hello, I want to use the VBA to make the part to move or rotate in the space. I use the SolidWorks API Help, to search the key word “CreateTransform”, and see the example “Use Presentation Transforms to Move Component Example (VBA)”. The example codes can make the part move, but there are some problems.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I have a macro that loops through cut list items and multiplies the body count by the length for that particular cut list item to find the total material length. For the most part, the code works. However, I'm having an issue where the macro is finding a cut list item that is not shown in the feature tree. The locals window shows that for CustomPropResolvedVal the value is ""LENGTH@@@TUBE, SQUARE 4.00 X 4.00 X 0.25 "".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I am looking for a macro to delete all custom properties except the current ones we use. Ideally we define the property names that we want to keep and everything not in the list gets deleted. Has anyone made something like this?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I would like to know about methods to get the component that is highlighted in the picture from the following information: - I have the IModelDoc2/IAssemblyDoc of the assembly (A.SLDASM)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I have a few different macros that i can do this with the Model open, I didn't see anything on deleting from Drawing. I have a few different macros that i can do this with the Model open, I didn't see anything on deleting from Drawing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
Dimensions auto arrange balloons collision Hello. I am making automatic drawings creation of some complex class of frames and I see that SolidWorks has a good dimensions auto arrangement function.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I used the "Add and Remove Programs" feature to uninstall Visual Basic from my Windows 7 Ultimate workstation, not realizing that SolidWorks needed it. I've re-installed MS Visual Basic 2010 Express, and noted that a new "C:Program Files (x86)Common Filesmicrosoft sharedVBAVBA6VBE6EXT.OLB" file was created the first time I launched the app, but alas, SolidWorks is still throwing up the same message every time I launch:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I want to replace the part files in the assembly by using ReplaceReference method. I wrote the same codes in the macro but I'm getting an run time error. OriginalReference = "old location"
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I was searching for a API to insert the AnnotationView (their associated Dimensions) in Drawings. I could able to do it manually, but I have tried different API's but none seems to be working to bring the Dimensions from Annotation View in Modelling environment to Drawings Environment. InsertModelAnnotations3 - Couldn't control the View in which the Dimension has to be placed
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 giorni fa