Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
Categories:
Sort:
Your favorite Solidworks error messages I wanted to start a new thread where we can collect some of the craziest messages that we get when working with solidworks. Please try to insert the image into the text using the insert image button.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
I'm using Solidworks Professional 2018 with the online licensing. Or at least I was. While working this afternoon a message interrupted me saying it was unable to verify my license. Then it prompted me to save my files and it closed SW.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
I search thru the forum and couldn't find a definite answer for the activation related issues before and after 2018 I have 2015, 16 and 17 installed on my laptop and activated and use once in a while whenever I meet with my clients (both works as per the pre 2018 licensing terms and conditions in North America)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
Product:SOLIDWORKS Professional 2016 Technically Reviewed Date:1/4/2017
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
I contacted academic sales about purchasing the educational version of Solidworks about a week ago because I was ready to purchase the product. I contacted them about a week ago and I was just wondering how long it takes in order for them to contact me back. I need the software for my Engineering Design lab, and the sooner I can get it, the better off I will be.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
On Friday Solidworks kicked me out and I wasn't able to get back in for several hours. The same thing happened today at lunch. Support isn't able to tell me why. I am assuming their online license server is acting up again.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
ONLINE LICENSE FIASCO Online licensing is a super huge FIASCO or PITA. When you get constantly kicked off saying that there is no longer a license available to save your work because we're shutting down to the latest message that Solidworks is not enabled for my ID & won't start is really starting the blood to boil.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
I have also tried the option to manually download files several times. When the two files above are downloaded manually the installation manager gives an error message that some files were not able to be extracted. I have had no issues with downloading 2019 in fact it was probably the quickest updated version download I can remember.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
I'm having trouble with that issue since when I try to register my product with the serial key I received I get a message saying: "The product associated with this SN is neither a Network or a Single seat product." Is there something I'm doing wrong? My account is activated and everything.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
(GER/ENG)Solid Works Resource Monitor Problems Jedes mal wenn ich SolidWorks 2018 SP4 starte ploppen unzählige fehlermeldungen auf die mir sagen mein verfügbarer Systemspeicher wäre kritisch und ich solle einige Anwendungen beenden um Ressourcen freizustellen.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
swbrowser.sldedb is missing. And other errors. Where should these things be installed?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
Is there anybody using solidworks with VMware Horizon and Nvidia Grid K2? ,virtualization
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
Download this driver to fix it:Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 630 Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
Did you know that Solidworks rescinded the ability to activate your license on two separate machines? This was super handy when you had a portable laptop and an office computer setup. Or, some call it a "home" license, allowing you to activate at the office and at home. Now we have to transfer our license between the computers or purchase an additional license for the second machine.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
Solidworks crashing when opening files from windows explorer Solidworks crashes when I open solidwork files from windows explorer without having Solidworks open. My video card driver is upto date I am running SW 2016 SP3 on a Win7 64bit 24g ram setup.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
Which account you want to delete, this forum or customer portal account? Also why you want to delete the account? In case you've changed your company you can transfer you account and get linked to that company.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
I have following a SW tutorial in which the file call to open de document properties comand on the menu bar, but i cannot find the button. Please help! Rubén Rodolfo BalderramaOct 11, 2018 8:04 AM(in response to Jesus Ivan) Jesus IvanOct 12, 2018 4:11 PM(in response to Rubén Rodolfo Balderrama) Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 days ago
Our IT department is really taken by the Nvidia Grid (virtual graphics card). Now I saw that SW 2014 has a supported driver for it and I would think that future versions will be provided with approved drivers as well. It does look something that has lots of potential.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 days ago
I have a question regarding the use of automatic transition in workflow. Currently I have an automatic transition set so that it triggers whenever a certain condition is met (matches part number). It is acting as a parallel route that splits off from the main route as a special case.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 days ago
"Eine Journaldatei konnte nicht erstellt werden.Auto Wiederherstellen funktioniert nicht. da eine andere Sitzung von Solidworks bereits auf diesem Computer läuft." Close SWX then open Task Manager. If you see another session of SWX there then kill it.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 days ago
deploy Solidworks with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012R2 I am hoping to get some assistance. I have been trying for several weeks week to build and deploy a Solidworks 2018 deployment and I am not sure where I am going wrong or if I am even on the right track.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 days ago
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 days ago
My company don't use Toolbox, we have custom toolbox. But Toolbox folder ("C:SolidWorks Data") is needed for holes. I want to distribute my unique solidworks configuration file (sldreg) to all machines.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 days ago
Why solidworks do not work on MEP works, I like solidworks and prefered it instead of all Autodesk applications but please pleaaase try to work on MEP works My guess is Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing. I think he's asking for SW to work on creating MEP software called "MEP Works", not asking for SW to function in conjunction with some existing stuff.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 days ago