Scopri di cosa parlano gli utenti di SOLIDWORKS.
Categorie:
Ordina:
Have 2017 SP3 installed, updated windows with the creators update, and now I can open parts in SW, but the moment I try and create or open a drawing, it crashes SW. Also the Crash reporter crashes, and Solidworks RX crashes. Everything is useless. Anyone know a fix?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 ore fa
Installation of Beta version on the same PC with previous SW version is always problematic. I need a support.Thank you. All the best for participating in Solidworks beta 2019.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 ore fa
I am looking for some buying information about digital drawing tablets and pens. I would like to purchase an entry level drawing tablet and pen. I totally want the pen to have an eraser end which I have done some initial research and found out not all pens for drawing pads/tablets have an eraser end. I use adobe Illustrator, some Photoshop, for most of my design/graphics work on PC.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 ore fa
Currently, my computer crashed and I was unable to deactivate our Solidwork license from the dead computer. As our license had been off subscription since 2017, the reseller insisted to charge me for the license deactivation.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 ore fa
Ruben Rodolfo BalderramaJul 19, 2018 7:16 AM(in response to Alyssa Palmer) Did you check if you have all the System Requirements to install it? Looks like something wrong with you serial number. It failed at "Checking Entitlement".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 giorno fa
This folder has disappeared from my task pane and I have no idea where the native folder resides in Windows. I have no access to any material appearances. I'm incredibly f*cked off as this has created a deeply embarrassing and costly incident with a client and, being a Saturday I have no access to SW support; not that it makes much difference as they never answer their telephones.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
Overall Stock Size Overall Stock Size
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
Installation Help Hello I had a computer crash that was using solidworks 2010 and now I am trying to reinstall it on another computer but the DVD will not work and I can not find the online download does anyone know what to do?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
I receive this error message when trying to open any STP file in e drawings 2018, "Error reading file" Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 giorni fa
I'm using Solidworks Professional 2018 with the online licensing. Or at least I was. While working this afternoon a message interrupted me saying it was unable to verify my license. Then it prompted me to save my files and it closed SW.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
When trying to install Solidworks 2018 SP3 on this Win 7 pro machine, I was getting the error: "Internal error: The Windows Installer for this product component did not run as expected: register_i386_SldShellExtServerExe." and also error in log "** Install FAILED with code 1603".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I'm currently trying to install Solidworks Student Design Kit 2014-2015 but keep getting the error in the title. I have tried the 32 bit installation and the 2013-2014 installation (both 32 and 64) but keep getting the same error. How can I solve this?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I have installed PCB and PCB Services. but it does not connect to the services. Are there any other setups required for collaborations? and if yes, where can i download them?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
Did you know that Solidworks rescinded the ability to activate your license on two separate machines? This was super handy when you had a portable laptop and an office computer setup. Or, some call it a "home" license, allowing you to activate at the office and at home. Now we have to transfer our license between the computers or purchase an additional license for the second machine.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 giorni fa
Insert rivets Does anyone know where I might find solidworks models of rivet and insert them as we can bolts using the toolbox?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 giorni fa
While investigating license errors (that were due to an unrelated hardware issue), we stumbled upon this situation. The Usage tab shows 14 Solidworks Standard licenses total and 5 are free; the Borrowing tab shows 14 total and none free. The quantities (total and free) for every other product match one tab to the other.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 giorni fa
Hi - I have a system which crashed whilst running SoliWorks, I replaced a faulty graphics card and now the PC is OK once more. Now when running SolidWorks (2014), it asks for a license, but the solidNetWork License manager says it has already issued licences to that user/PC.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 giorni fa
License Idle time question A couple questions about implementing a "timeoutall" to the license manager server to help curb our license usage.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 giorni fa
My Simulation computer locked up and had to be hard shut down. Now the Flow Simulation & Solidworks Pro licenses that were allocated to my sim computer are still hung up and show that they are in use from the crashed session. So now I can't use flow simulation, because I have reached maximum license usage on my server. Shutting down the server during working hours is not a real good option for my engineering department.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 giorni fa
Take a look at my workstation build and lets have suggestions on how I can improve it: I realize the motherboard is a bit over the top, but there are not that many x266 chipset boards available yet, and this one is certainly packet with features with many add-on upgrades already on the board. From the reviews I have seen it's a beast.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 giorni fa
Your favorite Solidworks error messages I wanted to start a new thread where we can collect some of the craziest messages that we get when working with solidworks. Please try to insert the image into the text using the insert image button.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 giorni fa
New laptop, Razer Blade Stealth, has Intel UHD 620 onboard grfx. I am able to open parts, make assemblies, and even turn an stl into a solid part in featureworks... but sadly as soon as I attempt to sketch SW crashes. I installed the drivers found here:Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 giorni fa
VBE6EXT.OLB I just spent 6 hours with our tech support company trying to sort out why Solidworks would not work. I came in this morning to a notification from Microsoft that I had updates that were needed to be installed when I opened Micorsoft Outlook.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 giorni fa
EPDM Revision Table duplicating revision description I've set up the automated revision table within epdm and linked it to the workflow, everything is working fine apart from the desciption field.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 giorni fa