Новые возможности

Форум пользователей SOLIDWORKS

Здесь пользователи SOLIDWORKS изучают, используют и обсуждают 3DEXPERIENCE Works — в настольной версии SOLIDWORKS, с подключением к облаку и только в облаке.

Выполните вход с помощью 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

Lets say I have a complex curve like a rain drop shell (1/4" thick) and I wanted to create cuts in a pattern like the birds nest stadium (picture below) or the skull. What would be the best way to approach this task? After some googling i found this plugin for 3DS, wish they made it for Solidworks bird's nest stadium PART I.mp4 - YouTube SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Is it good idea to add "include drawing" option in "Make independent" command to save drawing with part like in "pack&go" command? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Sorry, I was thinking about the "title" line. If you are referring to the line that contains the column headers or descriptions, this is not possible! SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
The deadline for submitting an idea for the top ten list has been extended to December 16th! You can submit an idea by going to the SOLIDWORKS 2016 Top Ten List area. Make sure the idea title is succinct, but descriptive enough for others to easily understand it. Voting will begin on December 17, 2015.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
So now I can't repeat that process I used before to hide the dimensions related to the suppressed features. What could cause my dimensions to hide/show themselves? Is there a hide dangling dimensions option? Not delete them, but just disappear them until they aren't dangling anymore?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
What's your opinion about how we should focus our energies when improving Drawings for each release of SOLIDWORKS? Please take this survey to let us know: SOLIDWORKS Drawings Priorities Survey SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
can anyone help me find a way to make dimensions and lines darker to be visible on pdf? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
this is the fairing which i am having trouble with. surface knit 5 (near the bottom) shows 2 gaps? coul you possibly help? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
‌ SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
Why is there no way to position a GDT datum feature if you have a Limit tolerance for the dimension. If there's no tolerance or a +/- type tolerance it's fine but if its a limit with 2 lines of dimension text the datum feature covers the bottom number SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
I have sketch lines into a drawing and I have saved different parts of the drawing into blocks. When I edit a block I can change the color of the lines but when I get out of the block and go to the normal display the lines turn black again. How do I display the sketch lines in the intended color? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
I've been told there is a solidworks feature which makes working with large assemblies a lot easier, by allowing focus on specific regions or something like that. I was just curious and wanted to know if anyone knew of any similar features? ps. i'm currently using SW2012 SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
We are following both ISO and AWS, we have trouble in Shifting from Both in Drafting, Please help me out for this, Thanks in Advance SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
I need to lock my SolidWorks Drawing File, I need to prevent changes to my drawing. I know I can do it with E-DRAWING but a manufacturer is requesting the SolidWorks file for it. SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
I have tried to draw a simple C-shaped spindle bracket with no luck. It keeps coming out a shell. I draw a c-shape with lines, 5" tall, 2.5" top and bottom and 2" wide. I offset to thickness of .3125 and close the ends.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
No matter what the selection for Projection Type on drawings, all views are projected as First Angle....is there a fix, patch or update to fix this? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
I did a full cross-section in SW 2014 yesterday, then today when I open it all of the lines in the section dissappear except the cross-hatching and dimensions. Anyone else seen this and how can I recover short of recreating the section? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 лет назад
Once you're in autonumber, and it autonumbers the second line of your note which you don't want because you're just wrapping the text down a line, how do you start autonumbering again? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 лет назад
21rst Century... Solidworks 2013.....Service Pack 4..... still can't stretch the Layer Dialog Box to make it bigger.... PATHETIC! SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 лет назад
AFTER 1 YEAR COME BACK ON SOLID WORK............how to show show diameter dimension in detail view............ SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 лет назад
All Please do vote for SPR 545697, which request the additon of all the new symbols for ASME 14.5 symbols. It's been only four years, but let's step it up. I am itching to use the ALL OVER symbol for general profile tolerances without the awkward note. Thanks Dwight SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 лет назад
I have a line of holes on an angle requiring a centerline. I can't just click two parallel edges of my part to place a centerline. I just realized that you can draw a standard sketch line between the hole centers while in a drawing, and if you check the "construction line" box, the line becomes a center line. Hopefully, this can benefit someone else.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 лет назад
Hi, I have a broken view of an assembly and I horizontal ordinate dimensioned it. Suddenly the alignment got lost and the ordinate dimensions appear in the unbroken view places. Can I restore the alignment or I have to delete it and redraw? SolidworksDrawings And Detailing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 лет назад
I have been prompted to update my drawing views upon saving my drawing file. I have OK'ed this...and the drawing views on the second sheet of my file have gone missing. Strangely though, the dimensions, centermarks and construction geometries are still in place. How can I bring back the drawing views?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 лет назад