Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
I could see myself using the functionality in this situation. We have two other users using SolidWorks. Before their work (production drawings) is released to manufacturing I have the wonderful task of checking over the drawings and making sure they are correct. Part of the check is making sure the drawing adheres to company standards and procedures.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Build check suggestion Hello Rob-
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Jive Software Version: 2016.3.6.0, revision: 20170209151852.c6d8942.nomerge_2016.3.6
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Enhancement Requests Enhancement Requests
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Traverse assembly, perform checks? Traverse assembly, perform checks?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Design Checker install Here is an SPR that ou VAR found please read through and let me know if this fixes the problem:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Jive Software Version: 2016.3.6.0, revision: 20170209151852.c6d8942.nomerge_2016.3.6
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Hi Folks, If you use SolidWorks Utilities, Design Checker, FeatureWorks or Task Scheduler, we'd like to hear from you!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
Enhancement Request I originally posted this on the SW Explorer Group, now I’m thinking this should be a function of the Design Checker. Any thoughts?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 years ago
SolidWorks Utilities Hi All,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 years ago
Detecting over-ridden dimensions Over-ridden dimensions have been a big problem for us in thepast. Seeing this option in the Design Checker would appear tosolve our problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 years ago
Detect dangling dimensions Detect dangling dimensions
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 years ago
Interference Detection Can I print out the Interferencecalculations and show them to my checker for verification of nointerference?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 years ago
Hi Folks - This new group is for questions, comments, etc. for SolidWorks Design Checker.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 years ago
Hi, I went to look for the "Design Checker" but was unable to find it in Solidworks anywhere. Is this included in all 2008 versions, or is it a seprately purchased add-in, or?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 years ago
Thank you Deepak, i found your reference; it is very summarized i will just continue to trial & error. It allows the the entry in perameters/ spreadsheet window though it will not carry it over into the design scenario spreadsheet. Abviously i am not introducing correct information in the perameters.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
One of our drawing checkers is trying to make use of the Design Checker tool in SW 2008 SP5.0. He setup the criteria and when attempting to perform a check on a drawing the Task Pane tab for DC comes in blank and the graphics for it arent refreshing. So whatever was displayed previously; i.e. the SolidWorks Resources tab or any other, is displayed in the DC tab.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
OK... here's the result of my troubleshooting... This is happening pretty regularly on multiple machines...
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
When building a Custom Property check using a Text type and the List operator, the only way I can enter a comma delimited list in the Value field is to paste it in from notepad. None of the non-alphanumeric keys work inside this field. Has anybody else seen this behavior?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
I have attempting to set up Design Checker for our group and I am not finding the area where you can change the units of measure from meter to inches. With this reading in meter and our text height,etc in inches it gives false errors when the checker is ran. I would also like to know how to edit the dictionary.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
Design Checker Capabilities I have a couple of things I would like Design Checker to do, but I have not (so far) been able to figure out how, so it may not be possible.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
Compare Geometry Tool issue. I recently upgraded from SW08 Office Premium to SW09 Premium and I noticed that everytime I load the "Solidworks Utilities" Plug-In It creates a Solidworks 2008 folder in the registry:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
we are using solidworks 2009 sp.3.0 profeesional & i am not able to find the design checker in tool > add in > ..... i have to purchase it seperatly ?....
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 years ago
I am dealing with embedded circuit boards with a few hundred components in my main assembly. When I try to run the interference detection on the complete assembly it flags thousands of interferers, mostly at the component level on the circuit boards. If I check the "Treat subassemblies as components", the detector seems to ignore the setting as if it can't determine the internal subassemblies at all. If I check the box, then select all of the individual parts and subassemblies I don't get
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 years ago