What's new in the

SOLIDWORKS User Forum

Where SOLIDWORKS users discover, engage, and share about 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS desktop, cloud-connected, and pure cloud.

Just log in with your 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

Hello Community, please check out the following screenshots. You will see that there is not enough space for "Benutzerdefiniert" - what stands for "Custom" in German. This is not critical, but should be easy to fix - I think the status Bar has enough free space! ;
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
To othe SW team.... This one is looking promising (for its simplicity). But - Need manually Purge Option user contolled (or clean). Now - it looks like keepping old autosaves ater the new crashes..........
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
Samuel Bromley ("Artichoke Chandalier") and Alex Aprigliano ("Server Cabinet"). Each will receive a $200 gift card and will be eligible to win the overall PV360 2012 Rendering Contest. The overall winner will be announced by the end of the week, along with the overall SolidWorks, Simulation, and EPDM winners. Congratulations guys!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
http://www.solidworks.com/beta/beta-gallery.htm SolidWorks 2012 Modeling and Rendering Winner Here are my old render made 2 years ago, base on the same object . just FYI SolidworksSolidworks 2012 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
The winners of Round 3 of the PV360 rendering contest are Adam Rose and Samuel Bromley. Each will receive a $200 gift card. This is Samuel's second win this year! Honorable Mention: Dominik Kirschner Congratulations everyone.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
This is an assembly created in 2011, and this new part was inserted in 2012, but I have had the same error when opening parts inserted in 2011. When I opened the in-context part, the references are out of context. SolidworksSolidworks 2012 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
Isn't it time to add full user defined mass properties to part/assembly? The option to add user defined mass properties narrowed to C.O.G and weight. all other ignored. When computing mass properties of assembly that contains one part with assigned properties, the result is only total mass and cog.... All other inerial properties ignored....
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
Check it out. It just made me chuckle, that is all. Not in a "hahaha look at that" way; it looks good.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
Do you: Have Toolbox installed in a shared environment? Use customized company standards? Customize your Toolbox data, including custom properties and additional sizes to custom standards? If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then you might be interested in this.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago
If you haven't already seen the winners posted in the Gallery, they are Samuel Bromley and Ed Hawkins. Congrats to you both. You'll each receive a $200 gift card. Kaamil SolidworksSolidworks 2012 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 years ago