新增功能:

SOLIDWORKS 使用者論壇

SOLIDWORKS 使用者可於此探索、參與並分享 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS 桌面、雲端連線及雲端原生。

3DEXPERIENCE ID 登入即可。

What is the box that shows on the floor of assemblies and parts in 2020? See the picture for reference SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hi, I tried to cir-pattern my Boss-extrude 3 to the opposite side, however, it showed I have to merge the part. When I created the Boss-extrude 3, I did cancel the merge option, or I cannot create the part. The curve sketch was project from the sketch not using wrap sketch. I put my part in the attachment.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hi I have made 10 Boundary Surfaces using some splines. Here is what I have made: Now I am trying to revolve (Mirror, etc) all of the 10 surfaces to make a 360 model. To be more specific I am looking for something like this: Does anybody know how I could do it? (SW file is attached) Thanks in advance for your help.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
When I am trying to delete an extrusion, an entirely separate part of my object disappears. I can still click on it and undoing the deletion doesn't revert the disappearing part to normal again (see video). Is there any way I can resolve this issue? SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello I have a surface in 3D sketch: Now I want to make a volume like this from the above cross section: I am not sure how I can do it. Any idea how to make it? The SolidWorks file of the cross section is attached. Thanks!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Is it a simple matter to import and flatten the curved surface in these files? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2965309 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3783276 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1460364 thx SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I need to reopen SW to disappear in SW interface. So, give me if any option to close the rebuild error window without close the SW application SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hey people, I have a bunch of beams modeled in just one document. I create a configuration for each beam profile according to a manufacturer chart. But now I want to convert each configuration into a new part. Is there a way to do that?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I need to create an assembly cut but the cut isn't showing. I've created cuts in other assemblys, but now it doesn't seem to work. Running SW 2019 SP4. Anyone knows a solution for this or is it just ANOTHER solidworks bug..
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello, How to make holes visible in DXF ? I am trying to get a part ready for CNC routing. The part has a hole touching the edge of a wall. When I try to convert to dxf these holes do not get converted.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I am trying to sweep along my entire 3d sketch. But it wont work because it is giving me an error saying i need to have a continuous path, which I dont understand because all the lines are connected. heres my file if you guys can give me some insight on it. if there is a way to break up a 3d sketch into multiple sketches, it would fix my issue. SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Whenever I fire up my Hole Wizard tool it always defaults to this selection: Not sure f its always done this or its only just recently that I have noticed. Is there anyway to change the default hole type? SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
(Thanks everyone for the help in my last thread) I've just finished my first design and assembly. Before I print it out, could you help me check if there's anything wrong please? Also, when I edit one of the components, my feature tree turns Blue, does that mean it's underdefined? Thank you!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello, I started to use Solidworks today and after a few minutes, starting sketching appears a pop up with a problem then the app crashs. I don't know why. I tryed to use the diasgnostic tool but i don't understand the problem. Somboby could help me?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello folks, I am trying to convert a sheet into Solid, but I am not able to join open sheet in other area, ( successfully used planner surface on one end) Idea is to Knit surface then convert it into Solid Part, Can someone comment what area I am going wrong steps ? SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I keep getting this error when attempting to create the attached sheet metal cone. I've tried the Insert Bend in a couple of places and played around with the settings, but still no dice. Is it a SW thing, or have I really come across an unfabbable (lol) cone? SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
The 3DEXPERIENCE World 2020 SOLIDWORKS Top Ten List is now live! Please see the original forum posting for more details: SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
If a smart part is really smart it should automatically be able to change its size (to bigger) when the shaft diameter is changed (to bigger). Bu as you see it doesn’t: Can SolidWorks’s smart part do it or I have to edit it manually. SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Okay I'm getting a little frustrated. See the attached picture. How do I get the fillet to transition smoothly between the chamfer and the other geometry? SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello guys, I am working on a steel structure and I'm using a little part in more than one sub-assembly and I would like to know if there is a way to know each sub-assembly its been used? SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Somehow this model got stuck with the flat view. I can't do any sheet metal modifications. Can someone help? I can't get out of it and it's driving me bonkers!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Greeting to All, I am trying to copy and making a Zip file of the assembly to send my client.it shows fail to copy the message as I attached that picture. Any suggestions would highly appreciate. Thank you. SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hey everyone, I am using SW 2019. Every time I open edit material options window the unit is set up as SI - N/m^2 (Pa). How can I change this to default English (IPS) Refer attached pics Thanks SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello Folks, I need some guidelines on modeling this attached handle. I have started from left of handle (2). and come up with 3. but don't know how to get get curved shape in 1. SolidworksModeling And Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前