Новые возможности

Форум пользователей SOLIDWORKS

Здесь пользователи SOLIDWORKS изучают, используют и обсуждают 3DEXPERIENCE Works — в настольной версии SOLIDWORKS, с подключением к облаку и только в облаке.

Выполните вход с помощью 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

Категории:
Сортировать:
If, like me, you find that your standard custom properties list, properties.txt, is empty or only has one item in it, replace it with this one to have the out-of-the box list of standard custom properties in your drop down list. Edit the file if you would like to customize your list. Charley Leonard SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 лет назад
A thread for a Simulation Benchmark has been started in the Simulation area of this forum. If you are a Simulation user please participate in the thread so we can get some results to compare. https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/62598 SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 лет назад
Well, I don't have any statistics but ... I have a feeling that I'm waiting for a response significantly more with SW2013 than it was with SW2012. Any thoughts? ---------- SW2013 SP3.0 SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 лет назад
Looks like we're again attacked by the spammers. Can some please take action immediately. Thanks SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
hi all i want to buy a laptop for solidworks my budget is 1300$ - 1500$ .. any help plz SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
This discussion has been automatically generated for: https://forum.solidworks.com/community/swint/render-widget.jspa?size=2&frameID=143069&widgetType=3&containerID=2045&containerType=14&inFrame=1. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
Since we have upgraded from 2014 SP2 to SP5 users are getting "You do not have permission to access the database in the vault" when accessing Hole Wizard the first time in SW. I found the attached SPR 573348 and it references S-053715 which appears to be missing in action. Has anybody run into this and if so have you gotten around it? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 лет назад
Tip : When using Variable section sweep, sketch the Profile AFTER Guide Curves SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Out with the old (SW2012) in with the new (SW2015)! Working at a "remote" location, I helped upgrade a test workstation to see if the admin push worked. Everything was upgraded over the weekend and so far, so good. Everyone seems pleased with the newer release. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
My local VAR doesn't have an answer. Greg SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Recently switched from another 3D CAD to SolidWorks? Let me know your thoughts, your input is extremely valuable to better help you. Contact me directly through the forum message tool or by email: ntb@3ds.com. Thanks for your time.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 лет назад
Wow talk about a quiet release, no EV or anything. They don't have the 'What's fixed' list up yet. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 лет назад
This is great! http://www.javelin-tech.com/blog/2016/12/solidworks-file-location-editing/ SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 лет назад
who do I contact to get a home key. for solidworks. I have it working at home but keep getting the message that it is not a valid license. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
Since they decided to force internet licensing on the users with 2018, what or how do you activate the older versions of SW. I have one customer that still uses 2014 and when I go to start it up it is asking for activation. When it goes to SW & checks it says there are no seats available to activate. What do we need to do the get the older seats active now. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
When MSI was used to install, there was no previous versions check. When setup.exe was used I received the same results. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
I currently have Solidworks 2017 and Solidworks 2015 with CFD running on my workstation. My predecessor opted not to upgrade the CFD when he upgraded to 2017 Solidworks. I would like to move the 2015 with CFD to a new machine. Since both installs have the same serial number will I deactivate the 2017 when I deactivate the 2015 and CFD to move them to the new machine? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
Hey, Please delete my accounts and all data you have of me. I am not using the service and would like to have ma data removed. Best Regards SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
Good Day, Could I please get an administrator to look at my account. I am unable to access the My Support page to file an SR. The link just circles back to the My Profile Attributes page. All the required fields are filled in. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 лет назад
I'm not sure if this is a fault error message I got SW crashed. Run SW again and got this error message (don't think another session running???) SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Does Windows 10 upgrade 1903 suit SolidWorks 2018-2019? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
When I try to open the Downloads site this morning, I am greeted with this: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. Is it just me? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
I usually go to the customer portal and the admin guides section to download the latest "What's New" pdf before installing. 2020 has been released for a little while now, but this is what you get in the customer portal right now. I'm assuming the full download has the finished version? This site needs an update. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад
Has anybody else had an issue where you register your Solidworks education but the downloads page is still locked? I've tried to register it multiple times and every time it says my product is now registered by my downloads section remains locked. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 лет назад