Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
Can any one help me ? When i "click" set-up file to install, already disconnected network before install, they appeared a lot of notification inform that we need download more the file as the picture below When you first download the installer it just downloads a tiny file.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
After downloading SP4, It installed ok, but I still keep getting the notice telling me to download it. Any reason for this and anyone else experiencing this. Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
That did bring me to the screen I need. Now, I'm not sure I want to change it. I was trying to set up a cold storage schema that would archive to a network drive using a UNC path. However, the account used by the Archive Server does not have access to a Network drive.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Hi there, I just started a new job and they have SW2015 and it's running pretty slowly on my computer. Other than just looking at the specs for comparison, I wanted to run a Performance Benchmark test but all the numbers are returned as zero. I am not exactly sure what causes the issue that you see.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
If you can open SOLIDWORKS go into the program to 'Help', 'Deactivate License'. This command releases the license from the machine. This video shows how this is done to move a license off one machine to another (GoEngineer - SOLIDWORKS: License Activation/Deactivation).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Push Disabling Background Downloader Is there a way to do a Global Disable of the Background Downloader? We just updated to SW2018 SP4 and had the Background Downloader checked, is there a way to push that out?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Stop email notifications. I continue to receive emails from one particular forum discussion. "What do you listen to at work".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I am using the option editor to deploy Solidworks and PDM. I have groups setup in the option editor and add machines to the appropriate group but have to do this in the option editor. Instead of adding individual machines to the option editor I would like to add an Active Directory group, then the machines would be dropped into the active directory groups.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Cependant quand je clique sur solidworks pour l'ouvrir le chargement se bloque à "chargement des volets des taches " et là la fenêtre ne fait plus rien et le logiciel ne s'ouvre pas. However when I click solidworks to it the load jams in " chargement des volets des taches " and there the window makes nothing more and the software does not open.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Where did you get the software? I'm asking because it's 5 years out of date so I'm surprised you aren't installing a newer version. There can be several reasons for the issue.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have SW 2018 SP3.0 installed on a new PC it is useless and extremely slow performance. When I create a sketch or rotate for example SW access the network. I rotate, network activity jumps for a few second, drops to nothing then SW completes command.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Our corporate IT group has decided to remove administrative rights from users (no notice given, nor input requested). After rebooting this morning, as a test, I attempted to create an admin image for SW 2018 SP4 and was greeted by this: I'm not surprised by this but I am concerned about how this change may affect everyday use of SOLIDWORKS.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I need a code to use this software. Ive tried multiple times and multiple email addresses. What's the code.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
We are upgrading from Solidworks 2016 to 2018 and need to update the license manager. How does anyone know how to update it? You can use the "Server Installations" from the Installation Manager or double-click the setup.exe from the "swlicmgr" folder.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I am going to start training in solid works simulation e course but unable to access rest of the video lessons on this thread.Anyone please tell how could get rid of this problem?? I know very little about the eCourses, but I do know there was a promotion to get them for free, which ended on 9/21.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I recently have been working on a part that utilizes solid bodies and surfaces. however i can no longer save progress since every time i attempt to an error appears reading A shearing violation occurred while accessing a file. I have a attached an image of the error as well. In the times I have seen this error the issue tracked back to the antivirus software.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
What is weird is that I can rotate the entire model just fine, but then some times, it just freezes up for 1-2 seconds, then gets back to smooth movement. Under heavy CPU shows ~40% usage, GPU load only about ~15-20%, GPU memory controller load 15%
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I'm installing SolidWorks Student Edition Academic Year 2015-2016. Per the installation manager's direction, I addressed the KB3072630 Microsoft update by entering 1 in RemappedElevatedProxiesPolicy in Regedit.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have an account with SOLIDWORKS, but am unable to proceed past the Introduction. It seems some of the coworkers are able to take the eCOURSES and some of us cannot get past the introduction and there is some type of purchase option. Why is this and what am I doing incorrect?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
my solidworks file type have changed to sldprt from solidworks part document. How to fix this issue???
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
You can emailcertification@solidworks.comand inquire about your account. There's no way for us to know why it was disabled. This is our preferred method for anyone having questions about certification related issues.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Sprache ändern Sie müssten das Installationsprogramm ausführen und die deutsche Sprache hinzufügen. (Disclaimer: Google Translate).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Our IT guys informed me that they are testing solildworks on a VDI setup. Has anyone doing this and does solidworks support such a setup? CAD programs are usually CPU and GPU intensive.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад