Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
We were running the 2017 PDM Standard vault on Windows Server 2008 R2. Since I cannot run the Installation Manager to upgrade the vault to 2018 on this Windows Server 2008, I followed the process for migrating the vault files and SQL server settings to a new Windows Server 2016 as detailed in the online installation guide: 1) Installed 2018 PDM Server to the Windows Server 2016 server
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have logged in the customer portal to get the new 2018-19 educational edition SEK serial number to provide it to our student. however, I didn't find the there. Student downloads are not accessed through Customer Portal. There is a separate portal.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I am work @INTEL andtrying to login to SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal with my INTEL user a number of times in the past few hours. every time i got a message:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Having a small problem trying to write a revision through a PDM workflow - currently i've tried two methods in my attempt to get this to work properly. My end goal here is that upon design approval in my workflow, a revision is incremented (and therefore assigned) to every part that passes past that stage. It will also then write that value to a variable called 'Issue'.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
i use the sw premium license, because I use the add-in routing. How can I change the license to proffessional so that my collegue can use the premium license? only by restart solidworks? when I disable the routing the license doesn't downgrade to professional.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Admin Image, Deploy Automatically "Install Scheduled"???
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Every time one of my users launches SW he gets the two following messages, just checkning to see if anyone else has seen this, I am working with my VAR but thought I would check in here as well. 1) "could not initialize the featureworks application"
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I created variable sequence to rename all files while crossing particular transaction. Regarding that I need to check out, rename and check in back to vault.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I'm running into an issue on one of my computers. Every time Windows 10 does one of its quarterly updates, it rolls back the SolidWorks certified graphics driver for my Quadro K2200 and replaces it with some compatibility driver from 2015.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
i use an excel file in a custom tab builder. When i open a part to edit,sw keeps prompting me to save excel file used in custom tab builder. its so annoying. How do i stop this? sw 20142018-03-27 18_00_10-APS VENDOR LIST.xls [
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Interconnect with CREO-files issue When opening CREO 4.0 files in SOlidWorks 2018 SP3, (and previous SW 2018 version) i find it very hard for SolidWorks to import the geometry.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I want to know Solidworks recommendation for which drivers to use as a blanket . Often the newest driver from the MFR supersedes that of the Last Solidworks Certified card. I understand that Solidworks can't test every driver version that is released on every machine.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
We have had our systems almost 4 years now and not really touched them. Just wondering if adding a little something would be noticeable? We are working with 3D scanned data fairly often and do some surfacing, patterns, and other consumer products.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
We have couple of systems with Solidworks 2018 SP1 with WPS Office installed. Solidworks is crashing whenever user starts spell checker feature irrespective of drawing. The same feature is working wherever MS Office is installed along with Solidworks 2018 SP1. Does anyone met with similar issue, what is the solution?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
We're currently in the process of moving our data from a basic windows explorere based system to PDM, and i'm going through the process of sorting our data. Unfortunately, our data is pretty crap to be quite blunt, and around 60-70% of it is duplicate parts. The image shows some of our standard part files.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I’ve been approached by a local company to provide PDM support. They already have PDM licenses and a server. I’ll be upgrading the server, building admin images, installing client software, training, a few workflows, etc.. They already approached their VAR, but don’t want to use them - I believe due to cost.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
i just receive email info thatSOLIDWORKS 2018 SP3 Early Visibility is ready, but in support page wont appear Are you subscribed to receive the EV versions??
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
hola me gustaria saber si alguien me puede ayudar con un problema resulta que active solidworks electrical pero resulta que ahora me dy cuenta que no puedo abrir solidworks para ver mis diseños 3d Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.0, revision: 20180416115013.f4cb191.release_2016.3.10
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Would like to read through our relatively large users.xml file and extract standalone license assignments to machine names. I'm doing this with Powershell, which makes working with XML files "easy" ... but I'm having some difficulty since the users.xml file uses a namespace and that complicates things. I'm trying to use sample code I've found in numerous places around the net, but not having much luck getting actual results.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Solidworks subscription. I have an active Solidworks subscription for Solidworks Profesional on a network. I also have a version of Solidworks Simulation not under subscription.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
A Client gets an error when trying to run SW Standard. All the other pacakages is working fine,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
I am trying to install the latest service pack in SW 2017. In the summary tab of the installation my "Install Now" button is greyed out and when I mouse over the button then a message pops up "Select your Tool Box installation method". Ok. So I can not do anything in the Toolbox/Hole Wizard Options because the "Change" Button is Grayed out Too.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
We are thinking of going to the virtual area with Nvidia grid and VMware environment. I have found in the benchmark results some that looks like our infrastructure. How can I reach those users that posted the results?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
The last line of the IMLog reads: [I 0 1 WorkerThr..nager.cpp(27356) 14:36:15] Enter Final State called with install error = {0: }
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад