新增功能:

SOLIDWORKS 使用者論壇

SOLIDWORKS 使用者可於此探索、參與並分享 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS 桌面、雲端連線及雲端原生。

3DEXPERIENCE ID 登入即可。

Look what the cat dragged in... http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/products/open/d-cubed/product_news/2ddcm_version59.shtml Could this yield something in the future for the SolidWorks user? SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 年 前
Way Cool. This was designed with SolidWorks surfacing. Aero Improvements Give Big Rigs Bigger MPG Jeremy Singley gave a great presentation at SolidWorks World 2011 about splines (check it out!). Here is his aerodynamic Big Rig, featured in Wired.com. SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 年 前
April fools SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
I have posted my SolidWorks World presentation from SolidWorks World: Surfacing, Where Do I Even Start? Hopefully SolidWorks will post the official videos soon, I think this one might be best with the audio track to go along with it. SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
Is now available here: Advanced Surfacing – SWW2011 by Charles Culp Officially titled Applications of Advanced Surface and Solid Modeling Techniques, it contains very little solid modeling. Enjoy. SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
http://www.solidsmack.com/design-news/t-splines-for-solidworks-advanced-surfacing-power-is-here/ I will report back here with more info; whatever I learn next week at SW World. SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
This Is Apple's Next iPhone Gizmodo found a pretty good leak. Sorry Mark, they went all square. Thanks to Josh Mings for the link! SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
Content-aware fill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0aEp1oDOI Let's go! SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
I am starting to do more surfacing in my models (medicaldesign) and I was wondering what is an acceptable deviation betweenfaces for injection molded plastic parts? Thanks, AdamSolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
i Can't make a core cavitySolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
Hi I am new in surface Design. I don't know how can I state this model which I attached below. Please help. thanks, NishiSolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
I have a scanned surface model of a stone like texture. WhatI'm trying to do is use that as a tool to wrap onto a somewhatconical shape. Or.... could I use a deform tool or tool body of my conical shapeto shape the surface ? Any help would much appreciated.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
This should be an interesting-need someone who has experiencewith surface modeling. I have created the general shape of a fishmouth and need to create gills down the side. See attached file.Any pointers are helpful!SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
I am looking for a feature that allows me to do the oppositeof knit surface. I want to take a knitted surface body or a solid body, and explodeits faces into separate surfaces for me to work with.SolidworksSurfacing
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
Is there any way to 'dimension' a surface area and have theoption of choosing the unit notation? I don't want to overlook anavailable tool by jumping into a custom macro or equation. As an example, we use Feet & Inches by default, but would liketo report surface area in sq.ft. for purchasing. I'd like the surface area to be assigned to a custom property.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前