Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
New Zealand (Australia) based design company that issues and orders everything from other suppliers I don't exactly have an answer to your question, but our ERP solution COUNTERPART directly integrates with SOLIDWORKS, manages purchase orders (eliminating the need for Excel), inventory, etc.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I for a long time had DraftSight free version installed on a laptop. I have lost the use of the laptop and wanted to install DS on my desktop Windows 8.1 Pro system.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
While working on a thorny problem with EPDM and SW BOMs, I discovered the following in the Knowledge Base: Product:SOLIDWORKS Professional 2016
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
One of the things I've noticed after being away for a few years is the seeming elevation in the maturity of the product from the CAD Admin point of view. It used to be that the average sale of SW was in the 1-3 seat range, and the average installation was maybe 3-5 seats. I don't have any data on this, but I'd be willing to bet that has grown, at least the average installation side. Along with larger install bases comes more sophisticated management, and additional tools, notably the Admin
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
hello I am a student in bts and I can not have access to a version of try, I would need the software for one week time to finish our school project. I have a version in high school, but as we have very little time I would be able to continue to work at home.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
install failed with code 1603 solidworks 2017 after using NetFxRepairTool crash in 32%
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Problem with solidworks licenses I didn't deactivate my solidworks licenses before I delete the software that I had and now I can't activate this licenses on this new software. How can I do to reactivate my licenses?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
changing mouse wheel zoom speed I was wondering if there is an "unofficial" way of changing the mouse wheel zoom speed in solidworks. Apparently, there is no such option in the menus.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have bought a new laptop: HP Spectre x360 with intel UHD 620 graphics card and cannot find a suitable driver to install. I feel that this is the cause for the 'glitchyness' in the software as all other specs are upgrades to my old laptop which ran solidworks perfectly.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have a strange problem when trying to Deploy Automaticallysolidworksproducts via Administrative Image Option Editor ("Deploy automatically tab"). The problem is that status of installations never reaches status like "finished". It's stays on "Install scheduled" even if image is deployed successfully. I've already tried granting full permissions to Everyone group on network share with image or computer accounts.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Uninstall SW2018 My installation of SW2017 and 2018 started showing problems.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
OK, have been paying for updates for the past 10 years. Being a small business owner/engineer, I have always had the need to utilize Solidworks at my office at the day and many times at home at night in order to complete projects. I always was able to have both locations active as I am the only one using the software.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Installed SW 2018 on 3 machines. It was working OK on all of them and then boom it stopped. Stopped meaning when you click the SW icon on the desktop nothing happens. No error, no startup, nothing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
We currently have Solidworks Background Downloader installed on a Windows 2012 R2 server and I would just like to understand more about it as when I read about it, it says it picks it's updates up from background processes but there is no Solidworks installed on this server, does the application have to actually be installed on the server or do I have to install the Background Downloader on the users machine where Solidworks is installed? I looked at my Solidworks Background Downloader and it
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Download Problem message I have tried to download Solidworks on my computer but it keeps failing. I have tried the automatic download and I get a screen like this.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Is it possible to hide the Windows 7 end of life notification dialog that appears when you install an administrative image? Maybe with a command line switch or something? I'm currently launching the administrative image with the following command prompt command:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have recently installed solidworks.But,it does not show any desktop icon of solidworks.In the "programs and features" menu i see that the "Solidworks 2017 sp0" which i finished installing is present.But,no icon anywhere to be found.When i searched it in the "search" bar afs "Solidworks 2017" i found nothing.Results came for soludworks explorer,compose player but not "solidworks" which i will click and open the program to sketch. I gave installation to solidworks 2017 sp 0.I m guessing it is an
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Solidworks Installation Manager Blank(problem) My solidworks installation manager is blank.It comes with a message that " a previous installation" is lacking something like that!!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
It's complicated, LOL. I have a lengthy corporate process I must follow in order to get software loaded onto engineers PCs. I can't just use native Solidworks admin tools to deploy software. After I download and test, I build images and send to a networking rep who packages the images, then pushes them down to all the clients at 4 different locations - using our own corporate deployment (IBM BigFix) software.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I created a .sldsettings file and an admin image for a solidworks upgrade, but failed to point the settings administrator tool to the correct location. Now that we have upgraded Solidworks to the latest version, without the admin options file, I would like to apply the settings to existing installations. Is this possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Some of my users show up on the dashboard with issues like this: Does anyone know what these unknown or unnamed system options might be, and how we could remove them from the system?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I am newbie to solid works. I'm looking for information on the migration of Solidworks files into PLM. What are the details i require to analyze and take from solid works for proper migration.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Bonjour ! je m'adresse à l'administration parce que les autres options me mène à une page vide, Bravo ! J'essai de faire une côte brisé (en drawing) sur un segment droit horizontal/vertical et n'y arrive pas, et ce, malgré mes 30 en dessin mécanique.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I am starting to use the CAD Admin Dashboard here, and I am a little confused. When I first launch the dashboard, I see a list of entries, but I cannot work out how they are sorted. The way i would prefer them to come up is in the order they were updated i.e. sorted on the 'Date Updated' column.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад