Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
ePDM file viewing We upgraded from the "free" version of PDM to Enterprise PDM a few years ago. Our previous admin did not want to address the issue of our shop floor no longer being able to view files while they are in change status.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
Is there anybody using solidworks with VMware Horizon and Nvidia Grid K2? ,virtualization
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
When I try to open solidworks it opens without any problem. However, when I want to make sketch, I select any plane, I press the line command and start to sketch. After that solidworks stops working and it gives an error. How can I solve this problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
I have also tried the option to manually download files several times. When the two files above are downloaded manually the installation manager gives an error message that some files were not able to be extracted. I have had no issues with downloading 2019 in fact it was probably the quickest updated version download I can remember.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 дн. назад
Product:SOLIDWORKS Professional 2016 Technically Reviewed Date:1/4/2017
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 дн. назад
I contacted academic sales about purchasing the educational version of Solidworks about a week ago because I was ready to purchase the product. I contacted them about a week ago and I was just wondering how long it takes in order for them to contact me back. I need the software for my Engineering Design lab, and the sooner I can get it, the better off I will be.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 дн. назад
I'm having trouble with that issue since when I try to register my product with the serial key I received I get a message saying: "The product associated with this SN is neither a Network or a Single seat product." Is there something I'm doing wrong? My account is activated and everything.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 дн. назад
(GER/ENG)Solid Works Resource Monitor Problems Jedes mal wenn ich SolidWorks 2018 SP4 starte ploppen unzählige fehlermeldungen auf die mir sagen mein verfügbarer Systemspeicher wäre kritisch und ich solle einige Anwendungen beenden um Ressourcen freizustellen.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
30 дн. назад
Download this driver to fix it:Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 630 Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Did you know that Solidworks rescinded the ability to activate your license on two separate machines? This was super handy when you had a portable laptop and an office computer setup. Or, some call it a "home" license, allowing you to activate at the office and at home. Now we have to transfer our license between the computers or purchase an additional license for the second machine.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Solidworks crashing when opening files from windows explorer Solidworks crashes when I open solidwork files from windows explorer without having Solidworks open. My video card driver is upto date I am running SW 2016 SP3 on a Win7 64bit 24g ram setup.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Which account you want to delete, this forum or customer portal account? Also why you want to delete the account? In case you've changed your company you can transfer you account and get linked to that company.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have following a SW tutorial in which the file call to open de document properties comand on the menu bar, but i cannot find the button. Please help! Rubén Rodolfo BalderramaOct 11, 2018 8:04 AM(in response to Jesus Ivan) Jesus IvanOct 12, 2018 4:11 PM(in response to Rubén Rodolfo Balderrama) Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Our IT department is really taken by the Nvidia Grid (virtual graphics card). Now I saw that SW 2014 has a supported driver for it and I would think that future versions will be provided with approved drivers as well. It does look something that has lots of potential.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have a question regarding the use of automatic transition in workflow. Currently I have an automatic transition set so that it triggers whenever a certain condition is met (matches part number). It is acting as a parallel route that splits off from the main route as a special case.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
"Eine Journaldatei konnte nicht erstellt werden.Auto Wiederherstellen funktioniert nicht. da eine andere Sitzung von Solidworks bereits auf diesem Computer läuft." Close SWX then open Task Manager. If you see another session of SWX there then kill it.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
deploy Solidworks with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012R2 I am hoping to get some assistance. I have been trying for several weeks week to build and deploy a Solidworks 2018 deployment and I am not sure where I am going wrong or if I am even on the right track.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
My company don't use Toolbox, we have custom toolbox. But Toolbox folder ("C:SolidWorks Data") is needed for holes. I want to distribute my unique solidworks configuration file (sldreg) to all machines.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Why solidworks do not work on MEP works, I like solidworks and prefered it instead of all Autodesk applications but please pleaaase try to work on MEP works My guess is Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing. I think he's asking for SW to work on creating MEP software called "MEP Works", not asking for SW to function in conjunction with some existing stuff.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
49 folders that each need their own serial numbering scheme. The numbering is the same, a 3 digit counter value. But each folder needs its own unique counter. Example:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
loading task panes I currently use 2017 student edition. I have attached a document containing relevent images.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
SolidWorks getting crashed SolidWorks 2016 is getting crashed. Getting error as mentioned below:-
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Recently my faithful old workstation died and I find myself needing to arrange for SW to deactivate my license because I can't get the machine to boot. I just want to install SW on another pc so I can finish my project. I've been off subs for a long while and don't expect support from my previous VAR (not that I ever really used support then anyway) but when I contacted them about arranging this with SW head office they want to charge NZ$99 for this service. Is this regular DS business practice
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад