Novidades no

Fórum de usuários do SOLIDWORKS

Onde usuários do SOLIDWORKS aprendem, interagem e compartilham informações sobre o 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS para desktop, conectado à nuvem e totalmente na nuvem.

Faça login com o ID da 3DEXPERIENCE.

I just posted an ER for adding a notes field to the sldadminoptioneditor. The ER is 1-1662431696. If you like this idea, please go to the enhancement requests and vote for it. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 anos atrás
All, Does anyone out there have any expeirence with PCoIP like the 3DBOXX 8500R ? I am curious about the value case that can made. Seems to be very over priced but still a very good concept. Regards, Corey V SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
http://ninite.com/ This site is pretty cool for those of you that build up machines (probably outside of your company, but still useful) You go through and select the programs you wish to install and it builds an installer for you that contains all the products with default settings. Worth a looksee. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Pricey? Sure. Flawless? I don't know, maybe someone should find out. http://www.solidsmack.com/solidworks-professional-engineer-workstation-computer-solidbox/2009-12-17/ http://www.mysolidbox.com/ SolidBox claims to make computers "By SolidWorks users, for SolidWorks users". SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
I just finished updating to SolidWorks 2010 SP1 (from SP0). The entire process (launch IM to finish install) took exactly 31 minutes. That's nice!!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
I wanted to start a new thread where we can collect some of the craziest messages that we get when working with solidworks. Please try to insert the image into the text using the insert image button. Also, try not to post here unless you have an image to contribute, so that there is not too much text in between each image. Anyone have the chinese one? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Vajrang Parvate posted an excellent blog entry on how to manage your memory more effectively. It is in the Solidworks Blog: I'm losing my memory - Part 1 » SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Installs fine. The problem come when the user tries to startSolidworks 2009 up after they have shut the computer down. Thereare GPO's that lock down the computer so I think Solidworks looksat the registry to see if it has ran for the first time. Doesanyone know what reg key it is looking for?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
SW2009 SP4.0 Seemed to delete the Vault Admin from mymachine. Whats the easiest way to reinstall it? I'm assuming fromthe CD, but do I need to de-select everything else that's alreadybeen installed?SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Does anyone have a list of where the standard files arelocted in SolidWorks to save me rooting when trying to map them inthe file location? Thanks, Derek Westwood. ps (in edit) I can't find drawing templates anywhere, is there achance they haven't loaded? is there anywhere I can download themfrom? I'm using the downloaded stimulus student edition.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Do these Windows reports prove that Solidworks performingMotion Analysis integration is using multiple cores? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
After I do a clean install of Solidworks I get an errormessage when I log back in saying: "A Solidworks Simulationinstallation already exists in the selected folder. Please choose adfferent folder." When I start Solidworks none of the simulationsoptions (Motion, FlowWorks, and Simulation) are available in theadd-ons menu. Any ideas, ThanksSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Hi, I have downloaded and installes student design kit 2009 90 daytrial. And the question is that if i plan to buy solidworks premium 2009in couple of weeks, do i have to install it all over again or justenter the solidworks premium 2009 serial? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
If the mac Geforce cards can come with OpenGL optimizationand support, why cant windows version come with it? link to evga I know mac OS uses OpenGL, but still...SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
My caps lock works sometimes when it's activated andsometimes when it is not. Anyone else having this problem?SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
When trying to install the above, the installation looks for file "Solidworks Explorer.msi" It is in the swexplorer directory but the installer does not likeit. The installation fails with error 1706. Thoughts?SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Hi, I need to download SWX 2008 SP4 32Bit but in Downloads I can onlyfind SP5. Where can I get SP4? AlexSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Our SolidWorks Home User licenses used to work fine. Lastmonth, we didn't renew our SolidWorks Subscription service. Now, ifI try to activate new home user license, it doesn't work. Does anyone know that you need to be on the subscription toactivate the home user license?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Hi there, I recently purchased a nvidia quadro fx3450 graphics card to usewith realview I solidworks student design kit 2008. I have installed the latest certified driver or the card however istill cant get the realview button to show up in SW. Is this a limitation of the Student design kit? ThanksSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Can anyone give me brief description of the differences?There is a be big difference in cost. Is it really worth it?SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Which setup would give me the most performace? A single SAS15000rpm drive or 2 VelociRaptors in Raid 0? Price wise they arepretty much the same. Although SATA drive seem to be alot easier tofind that SAS drives.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
Have any of you guys used XI Computers before? How do theirsystems/hardware hold up in constant daily use? Do they standbehind their warranty? Give good support?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
It's possible to install SW2009 on VirtualBox? I've installed VBox, put DVD into drive, instalation was started,but SW was not installed, only Microsoft C++ Redistributable... When installation try to install SW then I have a message:SolidWorks: installation is cancelled... SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás
This mouse is suppose to have a different and better type ofscroll wheel. I was wondering if this makes zooming in and out withthe scroll wheel using Solidworks less tedious. Is it really muchbetter if any? I have a Spacepilot that I feel is good for movingthe model around but for a straight zoom-in and zoom-out I stilluse the scroll wheel.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 anos atrás