新增功能:

SOLIDWORKS 使用者論壇

SOLIDWORKS 使用者可於此探索、參與並分享 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS 桌面、雲端連線及雲端原生。

3DEXPERIENCE ID 登入即可。

Good day all! I had a problem while creating cavities inside a mold. I succeed to do the cavity of the nominal part and the riser but when I tried to do it for the gating system and the collar, solidworks said that it generated a problem in the geometry. I enclosed the zip of the components Any help would be highly appreciated !
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
Hi I'm trying to set the tolerance of a bore. The input shaft is supposed to be 14mm h7 and I'm trying to design the bore for press fit (P6). However, when I select P6 and then the hole tolerance, I get the following error: Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
I used hole wizard but we can only select screws and bolts.It would be very useful if we add bearing selection from the toolbox to it. For example, I can select f608zz, and hole wizard makes a mounting hole for it. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
Hello everyone. I have this vase in stl format. I cut the bottom, but I don't know how to cut the ribs to be tangent like at the top. How to do that?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
I'm trying to indent a string grid using a sphere body, I tried indent, deform and flex, yet nothing worked properly! Attached are the current situation, the desired result, and the part file. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
Hi, For my design, I have to extrude-cut the part.and the extrude-cut faces have to be inside the part after folding. However, when I fold the part, it folds with the uncut faces inside, as shown below: How can I fold the part with the cut faces oriented inside? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
Hi I have a part with some features rolled back, but a rolled back sketch remains visible regardless how far back the roll back is: As you can see, Croquis2 remains visible even when the Cut Extrude 8 feature is rolled back. Does anyone know why this might be the case? I've attached the part file. Thanks SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
I am attempting to create the twisted bar in the image above. Not something I've done before and am struggling with the most efficient way of doing so. The twist needs to look like metal that has been twisted, while that seems obvious, most of the techniques I have tried produce an artificial look. Any suggestions how I should go about making a part such as this?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 年 前
I seen lots of similar posts but non of the really gave me an answer. When I create new plane sometimes it on weird angle such as this: and I want the orientation as the red square. I want my sketches to be align with other planes etc... Is it possible?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
in sheet metal when i have SolidWork open and then open a step or iges file, solidworks does feature recognition and process the sheet metal flanges as sketch bends instead of edge bends. but if i reboot solidworks and start over with feature recognition it will process then as edge bends. i typically want edges bends but don't want to reboot to do this every time. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
no clue what happened, but when I came in to work today and fired up SW, my S key shortcut now has the icons loaded in a horizontal line. friday when I left work, and for the previous 2 years of SW, the S key shortcut menu was always vertical. anybody know what setting to look for that changes this back? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hi, I set the feature as extrude with thin feature at the beginning but later I change my mind and want it to be solid extrude, but it seems it cannot be unchecked(the checkbox is grey as the attached pic shows). Does it mean they are actually not interchangeable or I just do it incorrectly? Thanks SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Somebody has a better practice to add a constant radii of 5mm on this corner? I attached my solid file SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hello, How can I trim the inclined leg from the lower side of the horizontal beam in the attached part. I tried it but did not work. SW2017 Professional. Thank you.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I don't get it: In the attached project I selected three lines in the "no symmetry" drawing layer, but SolidWorks doesn't show me the Symmetric relation: I would expect to get a Symmetry relation after having selected three lines. What am I missing? Your help is very much appreciated. Best regards, Axel SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I am trying to do a school assignment for solidworks but I am not quite sure what the radius R.11x2 means on the part. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is an easier way of mating a pin to irregular shape slot, the is issue is best explained in this video: SOLIDWORKS Mating Challenge: Pin in a Groove - YouTube The author showed a solution to it but maybe someone knows an easier way. Thanks! SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I need to engrave a Cliche (Printing Block / Stencil). I need to give that text 15 degree draft like i did on the logo. How can i do it? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I want to insert part 2 into part 1 to get a derived part. but after "insert" operation, the drawing doesn't change. so my colleague did the same process, and he can get a complete derived part drawing. my VAR said that it's hard to tell if it's the computer problem or software bug. does any one met this problem like this? My version is 2015 SP5 standard SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
I am creating a branching part that involves multiple sweep bosses as seen below. When I do the next swept boss for sketch seen in the image above everything disappears except for the new feature like below. The preview for the feature looks good and there are no errors. Any ideas of what may be happening?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
How to use " Chamfer " feature - Help point。 I can't try ... solidworks help : Resolves an ambiguous selection when it may not be clear where the face blend should occur. Click in Help Point Vertex, then click a vertex on the side where you want the face face chamfer. A chamfer is created at the location closer to the Help point.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hi All, I need to create a Flat Pattern for a Wind Shute Side. Can anyone help? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Hi Having a problem copying an edge. Any ideas? Br, JV SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Would someone here please help me better understand the move face feature with "up to surface" option How you specify the "to entity" to make sure this feature works everytime Thank you SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前