Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
While creating a new assembly in Solidworks PDM, creating assemblies within Solidworks doesn’t work – the file gets created in the vault, but solidworks opens a different blank assembly without a part number. Is anyone facing similar problems ? For future reference try creating a post subject that is short and to the point.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 дн. назад
Is it necessary to have the student version of Solidworks to give CSWA exam? as my student version is expiring in 24 days.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 дн. назад
I have been told that SW-2018 can be deactivated through mysolidworks.com portal. How do I access this feature? (I hate to run the risk of leaving forgetting to deactivate the office seat before I leave for home!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 дн. назад
Student Licenses When I started at this company a product had been started by a student using a student license and the owner did not know that the files he created would not be usable by a commercial version of SW because every file gets marked as being from a student version and watermarks any drawings it is used in. We made converting the files to a usable version as a condition of us purchasing seats of SW as I would otherwise get SolidEdge which I had used for 10 years.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 дн. назад
swsp manager Good morning Solidworks Users,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 дн. назад
Computer is a HP Workstation Z440 Video Card is HP Quadro M4000(Nvidia)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 дн. назад
My question is about subscriptions. I've got two licences 1 professional 2015 which ended December 2014 and one premium 2017 which ends January 2018.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 дн. назад
We are currently running a 2017 SW license server which is still supporting our use of the PDM workgroup vault. We are still trying to move our documents out of that vault since we are discontinuing use of the PDM vault in preparation for 2018. Meanwhile, we have customers sending us SW drawings in 2018. We want to install a license server for 2018, but in doing so, will activating the licenses for the 2018 license server disable our 2017 license server (effectively disabling SW2017 and not
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 дн. назад
Since they decided to force internet licensing on the users with 2018, what or how do you activate the older versions of SW. I have one customer that still uses 2014 and when I go to start it up it is asking for activation. When it goes to SW & checks it says there are no seats available to activate. What do we need to do the get the older seats active now.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 дн. назад
I recently bought a 2 in 1 tablet PC to use for school and also to have a kinda mobile device that could run SW for drawing at project locations. I installed SW 2017 on it and it worked pretty good at first, I could easilly create parts and medium sized assemblys. But after a windows update SW 2017 keeps crashing when ever I try to edit a part i.e: edit sketch, intersection cut and even when I try to make a 2D drawing form 3D part. When I open SW in openGL mode nothing is wrong and everything
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 дн. назад
I am surprised there was not a zillion other hits when I tried to search for this on the forum. Anyway, I am on ver 2015, and having a problem with the dialog box that comes up when SW detects a problem with a sketch, and allows you to cycle through each of them and shows the magnifying box. It is partially off-screen and only the bottom is showing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
Everytime I want to unistall it, the following window appear: Error interno. No se ejecutó el servicio de Windows Installer para este componente de producto como se esperaba: run_UpdateSWRegistry_uninstall.exe.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
We had an active commercial subscription for Solidworks Professional, but end of 2014 we decided to terminate the subscription due to financial constraints. However, we are still using Solidworks actively, and are planning to renew the subscription once we can afford it. Now I want to re-install Solidworks on one of our machines.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
Solidworks crashing when opening files from windows explorer Solidworks crashes when I open solidwork files from windows explorer without having Solidworks open. My video card driver is upto date I am running SW 2016 SP3 on a Win7 64bit 24g ram setup.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
Over the weekend I decided it was time to completely wipe my HD and start over from scratch. This is something that I used to do on a fairly regular basis, but I've managed to avoid it for a really long time.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
how to upgrade license on pdm standard server? If you mean version upgrade:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
I am currently a user of SolidWorks 2018 student edition. The problem I had was occurring with the 2017 version as well. I was fine until a few months ago. Solidworks has been running ridiculously slow.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
When SolidWorks 2015 startup on a Microsoft Surface pro 3, I7 , 8 Mb RAM, I see only the upper & lower toolbars in SW. Through the SW window I see the desktop background and can not work in SW.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 дн. назад
I just got a new computer that should be faster than my old one and also upgrading from SW2017 to SW2018. I ran the SW benchmark test on my old computer with SW2017 SP5.0 and on my new computer with SW2017 SP5.0 and SW2018 SP3.0. Below are the results and computer information:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 дн. назад
When trying to view files in the document History, it appears the filetypes are not associated with the appropriate application. I see how to fix it, either by Group or User: In the Admin tool:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 дн. назад
From last week, anytime I start up Solidworks, it crashes after about 20 s regardless of any action you take. The error message I keep getting is Fault Module: ig9icd64:00021621
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Installation error At my new employer IT is trying to install SW2012 SP3.0 on my brand new workstation. For last two days he is not having sucess.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
New Zealand (Australia) based design company that issues and orders everything from other suppliers I don't exactly have an answer to your question, but our ERP solution COUNTERPART directly integrates with SOLIDWORKS, manages purchase orders (eliminating the need for Excel), inventory, etc.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I for a long time had DraftSight free version installed on a laptop. I have lost the use of the laptop and wanted to install DS on my desktop Windows 8.1 Pro system.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад