Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
Licensing Question I currently have Solidworks 2017 and Solidworks 2015 with CFD running on my workstation. My predecessor opted not to upgrade the CFD when he upgraded to 2017 Solidworks.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 дн. назад
activation with university serial number I have the university where I studied serial number and I wanted to have the free exam for certification CSWA&P.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 дн. назад
SolidWorks, could you please build a Flexnet connector so that I don't have to manually create a spreadsheet to generate this in Power Bi Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.0_jx, revision: 20181023165129.f60c7ba.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 дн. назад
I have a current Solidworks support subscription and an older version of Composer that I want to keep using. How do I install the newer versions of Solidworks without killing the Composer installation? Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.0_jx, revision: 20181023165129.f60c7ba.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 дн. назад
License Usage Dashboard SolidWorks could you please build a connector to access and analyze license usage Data... I build this dashboard in Power BIfrom a Spreadsheet I have been updating the last weeks manually entering user sessions:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 дн. назад
Rubén Rodolfo BalderramaOct 31, 2018 3:54 PM(in response to Nabil Mazeghrane) Bible Solidworks fromMatt Lombardmaybe he has a new one.... Solidworks 2013 Bible: Matt Lombard: 9781118508404: Amazon.com: Books
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 дн. назад
I have setup a SW2019 license server on our VM farm, got everything working fine when setup as default but our rules state I have to use a specific domain account to run the license services. When I edit Solidnetwork License Manager and Flexnet Licensing Service services to log on as the domain user the server stops issuing licenses. When I start Solidnetwork Licence Manager I get a "Activation Wizard initialization issue: 72" message then I'm told license does not exist for the input serial
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 дн. назад
Automatic download error solidworks 18/19 student edition I keep getting this error when downloading solidworks 2018/19 student edition :If the problem persists, a proxy server might be preventing the automatic downloads. Choose the option to download files manually instead.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 дн. назад
Solidworks crashing Faulting application name: sldworks.exe, version: 26.4.0.75, time stamp: 0x5b5feda8
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 дн. назад
So, PDM can send out notification and I've seen a process for configuring an email server so that notifications can be sent to any recipient. But I'm wondering if it's possible to set it up so that each project has an email address that can be used to collect all email communication relevant to that project. Maybe a way to have a specific email account/folder automatically filter into a folder in a specific project.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 дн. назад
Solidworks Online:www.SOLIDWORKS 2018 SP5Early Visibility appears to be working fairly well. It is a great alternative to lugging a heavy laptop around. Will it continue to be available?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
There is broken/hacked link in SW Product Partners:Assembly Modeling with SolidWorks® | SOLIDWORKS The text that appears on the page tab, is that Chinese, Japanese, Korean......what?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
I'm trying to move and rename a few part files in an assembly. Usually I right click on the part file and go to the Solidworks subheading where I click on Rename or Move. However, the Rename, Move, and Replace options have disappeared, leaving only the Pack and Go option. Where did those options go?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 дн. назад
La version 2016 trabajaba a la perfección en mi laptop, solo hace poco me manda un mensaje al abril solidworks que dice : solidworks ha encontrado un problema y debe cerrarse. Alguien sabe como soluciuonar esto Rubén Rodolfo BalderramaOct 29, 2018 12:04 PM(in response to falcon fausto) Hola Fausto....te recomendaria que vayas a modificacion de la instalacion e intentes reparar tu Solidworks ingresando a la opcionCambiar.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 дн. назад
Until recently, when I clicked on a drawing file in an inbox message (PDM Standard), or double-clicked a file in the vault, the file opened in a new window in Solidworks. After a brief flirtation with SW2019, SP0, I uninstalled 2019 and, now, when I go to open another file as described above, a new instance of Solidworks opens.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 дн. назад
You will likely have to enable [_] Use software OpenGL, under System Options > Performance, if that is useful or even relevant.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 дн. назад
So I deleted solidworks because it was not letting me open the app, so when I went to re-download it the installer would not let me do it, so I went into my files and deleted all of the files that had to do with solidworks. So now when I am re-downloading it, for some reason it is saying that I don't have the toolbox. Tags:none(add)solidworks installation problem
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 дн. назад
This is my first post on the users forum, I've posted questions on the SolidWorks subreddit previously but wanted to include the information here to help build a solid foundation of users and best practices. My company is fairly new to SWx, I'm one of just a few users and I've taken it upon myself to do all the admin work to make the program work best for us and meet all of our needs. One of the things I did recently seems to have had a significant negative impact on my performance, people who
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 дн. назад
I downloaded and installed eDrawings 2019 and entered the registration information yesterday. The screen said a verification code was emailed, but instead only received an email saying "eDrawings registration is delayed".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
I'm using Solidworks Professional 2018 with the online licensing. Or at least I was. While working this afternoon a message interrupted me saying it was unable to verify my license. Then it prompted me to save my files and it closed SW.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
swbrowser.sldedb is missing. And other errors. Where should these things be installed?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
i have an issue understanding how to install the admin image. I intend to do the installation via command line. How does it work with all the options that you can add to it? Most of these options I have already specified in the admin image, such as INSTALLDIR or TOOLBOXFOLDER.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
We have noticed a few small aggravations and one theory is that since our templates date back as far as 2006 just resaving them might be carrying forward unexpected consequences. We had one problem that required sending sample files to SW. They commented that the file structure dated back to the early days and that may be part of the problem we were seeing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
I search thru the forum and couldn't find a definite answer for the activation related issues before and after 2018 I have 2015, 16 and 17 installed on my laptop and activated and use once in a while whenever I meet with my clients (both works as per the pre 2018 licensing terms and conditions in North America)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад