新增功能:

SOLIDWORKS 使用者論壇

SOLIDWORKS 使用者可於此探索、參與並分享 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS 桌面、雲端連線及雲端原生。

3DEXPERIENCE ID 登入即可。

Hello I am trying to render substrates with layers of clear plastics or glass but when i use the flex feature the bending creates lots of refractions that make the image really bad. Is there a way of removing this effects? I tried changing all the parameters on the materials and lighting but nothing really changes it. The flex is on the top right and down left corner.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
turns into Why do other parts show up in the render? Also, how can i change the background color of the preview/final render? Thank you! SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
i'm wanting to put a logo on an assembly i'm rendering, however when selecting the parts, it puts the decal on each part instead of one image across them. is there a way to make this work? SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 年 前
Its been a while since there was a thread in here for people to post renders they have created in PhotoView360. Thought I would start one. Let's see some of your work. Here is one I did a couple years back.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 年 前
Hello, is it possible to download photoview 360 appearances, other than the preloaded ones ? I am running SW 2018 and I read on forums about downloading lxo files but it seems it is not available any more. SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 年 前
Check out HTML360. See some of the the examples and I think you'll agree that these interactive turntables are extra yummy when you render the output with html360. www.whitehalldigital.com/html360.html SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
If anyone is interested.......I've posted the presentations and supporting files for both mine and Ron Bates PhotoView 360 presentations from SolidWorks World 2015. You can find them here. Downloads - Axis Cad Solutions SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
I'm a fan of PV360. (and all of the work from M.Banta et al) The attached is a shot of why. The attached took several mouse clicks and almost a minute of labor. Do I miss photoworks? not often.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 年 前
I have finally been able to install SolidWorks 2013 on my render farm this weekend. Starting to test some of the new network rendering capabilities. Here is what 11 machines (168 threads) working on a large format, single frame render looks like. Sweet......
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Hi guys, Anyone having had their spotlights deleted by SW? Mine are, as soon as I change scene. The directional lights are also changing names for each scene change. Running SW2012 SP4, Educational.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Hey y'all, modo FINALLY has 3D Connexion mouse support - well they had it on 601 release but it wasn't very good. Now on SP1, they got it right. If you use modo AND have a 3D connexion mouse, check out this tutorial I did on Lux TV discussing how to set it up. http://www.luxology.com/tv/training/view.aspx?id=651 Paul SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Guys... I was recently featured in an article on freelancing in 3D Artist magazine. There is some cool stuff in the mag and some tips for you if you are thinking about free lancing. Here is the link to an overview of this issue.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 年 前
If you know of some please post them. Thanks SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 年 前
Hi Everyone, I think people appreciated the sneak peek of sp03 just before Early Visibility came out. Here's a brief video on some sp04 stuff coming your way any day now. Enjoy And don't forget to check out PhotoView Fridays which I host. I know it's been a while since the last on, but the new video is rendering now, and should be up very shortly.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 年 前
Here is an HDR of the San Antonio Riverwalk. Do I need to lighten it up for use in SolidWorks? By how much, and how do I know that? How do I set the mid-range color?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
Just a suggestion but It would be nice to have motion blur in PhotoView 360 animation. I am working on rendering a spinning fan blade iluminated by LEDs and I am having a hard time making it look realistic. Just a thought, thanks! SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
I wanted to start a thread to see what other cool SolidWorks generated backgrounds people had come up with. Please post full size pics so we can all share the cool pics. If you want to please also share the model you used to create the photo. SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
13 年 前
Hi, I got this error msg when I tried to use photoview to render myassembly. I tried to alter the render quality, and there is a prompt Subsurface Samples This only applies when Subsurface Amount and Scattering Distanceare nonzero. Does anyone know what this mean ? and more importantly, how can Irectify it ?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
As the beta approaches I would like to add one little requestfor PV360. In the file open dialogue, get the file types be set tobe: SolidWorks Part SolidWorks Assembly All When you are working on a big render with tons of parts andassemblies finding the right one to render can be anissue!!!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
hi all, Is there any idea of how to add new material in PHOTOVIEW 360 ? I am working on a project in which i need material of earth. Is there any link which provide such kind of materials/textureswhich i can use in photoview 360 ? Thanks, BirenSolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
I was trying to print a rendered part the other day and wished there was a way to do that in photoview without have to leave pv if there is a way let me know.SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
Hello Everyone, a new tutorials section has just been addedto the PhotoView Gallery at www.solidworksgallery.com/tutorials SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
Are we able to add our own HDRI in PV360?SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
Okay I am only on SP 1.0 so that may be the problem. But WhenI hit the save button, nothing actually happens.......... Am Imissing something?SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前