Новые возможности

Форум пользователей SOLIDWORKS

Здесь пользователи SOLIDWORKS изучают, используют и обсуждают 3DEXPERIENCE Works — в настольной версии SOLIDWORKS, с подключением к облаку и только в облаке.

Выполните вход с помощью 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

Категории:
Сортировать:
When searching system options, you can't tell what you are typing, and when you get results back, they are all squished together. SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Any chance that the icons for the Hole Specification can be sorted ? There is very kittle difference between the Counterbore, and Counterbore Slot icon in 2016 Also between the Countersink and Countersink Slot SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
To SolidWorks guys. found out that I'm clicking intuitively on the wrong button (hundreds of times). The green arrow should be the outer right position. Because it is in other contexts. Am I the only one?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Since it is focus this week, what do you think of Foreshortening of Linear Dimensions in drawings for SW2016 so far? SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
wastes a lot of screen! At least they're easier to "see", now if only the tree scaled up to a larger size. We make parts with hundreds of features, these will be a challenge. SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
I'm loving the new 'proper' thread feature in 2016. Few minor points, as I will primarily be using this as a tool for producing 3D printed models, it would be nice to allow the user to change the thread fit. Also, a great start for this tool, but I need as many thread types as possible, ie Whitworth, Buttress etc, etc.. SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
When I add a derived configuration and start deleting Bodies - the bodies are deleted in every configuration instead of the selected configuration.. Worked OK in 2015.. Also, it would be nice when making a change to a configuration such as deleting a part, The configurations would remain the same.. instead of the configuration blowing up... All versions..
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
Now please don't get me wrong as someone who hates change. I don't. Beta (seeing what's new) is my favorite season of the year. HOWEVER, all those eyeballs for hide/show are really creeping me out!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
I like the breakdown of the long list of menus, especially under the Tools menu. But the increased spacing between menu items means that they are still spilling off the screen: SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
When trying to download 2016 B1, it takes about 10 minutes and then comes back with multiple entitlement errors and IM corrupt error. I have install logs available upon request. SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
When choosing the option "Download Only" in the Installation Manager, it would be nice if there were an option to choose the components you wanted to download specifically, like SOLIDWORKS PDM Archive and Database server media or client software. That way you could download just those files, not the entire 9GB of SOLIDWORKS files. SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
I've created a comparison of the features included in PDM Standard and Workgroup PDM according to your feedback I'll try to refresh the comparison - I hope it is helpful for you, too. Version2: SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад
How about additional profiles, namely square/diamond/polygon, similar to fill pattern seed shapes, and "8" shape (double circle for twisting rope/wires)? SolidworksSolidworks 2016 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 лет назад