Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
I would like to know why some recent received files from my cutomer in .prt format (extract from CREO), are 'nt possible to import in my Solidworks 2017 SP5.0 or 2018 SP3.0? Last month, all those received files were been ok for the import. I don't understand the reason?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
3D Interconnect looks like the old Edit Feature for an imported feature spruced up with a little automation. Is anyone using this aside from demo jocks?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Hi , I know a lot of people are asking how to convert drawings to PDF , but mine is that I need to convert at least 100 drawings to PDF at once , including dwg or slddrw drawings , accurately . Meaning that the geometrical symbol or the texts cannot be missing a character or a number . Are there any suggestions ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
hi there! i got a problem when i import an UG part file into Solidworks. i want to break relationship up between UG and SW, i know i can right click the reference node then click "break link", but how should i do it via VBA or C#?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
I import a lot of files in either Step or Parasolid and have so for many years. The actual import part seems to work as expected in 2018 but what happens after looks like it has gone downhill big time, well at least for me anyway. Firstly removing appearances works initially but say you open up a assembly a day later somehow they have reverted back.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
Supressed bodies from Unigraphics I'm importing files from unigraphics which are large assemblies. When the translation is complete all the components are unsuppressed but the bodies in the components ARE supressed so I'm having to unsuppressed
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
I am having issued with the "Pack and Go" Option in windows explorer. I will give you some backgroudn information on my machine: I recently upgraded to 2011 Solidworks Professional X64 SP4.0.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 дн. назад
Here is a free macro, suitable for SW2005 and up, to export your models in Alias|Wavefront .obj format complete with .mtl and textures. The macro works with parts and assemblies and configurations.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 дн. назад
I have possibility to get auxiliary models as STEP or JT format, I tried to search what are the major differences between these but didn't found clear answer. Anyone have experience which is better? I have always used the STEP-files, and now noticed that SW2018 can open JT files also.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
I have downloaded an assembly which is in 3D Obj format. I have successfully imported it into SolidWorks 2018. How to make individual parts from the 3D Obj file?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
I am currently an intern in Bosch automotive solution in Stockport. I wanted to know if there is any plug-in or software that can convert the Solidworks BOM into an SAP Format. Thank you for your help.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
Hi friends , When I save as drawing file to dwg or pdf , the file name changes to the folder name (not original file name) why? Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
The company I work for is asking me to find a way to link our part drawings to assemblies, so that when they open the PDF that contains the assembly drawing the drawings for the parts that are contained w/in that assembly are in the same document. I need to find a way to do this without keeping multiple copies of part drawings that need to be updated individually. I've been brainstorming ideas that involve adding the drawings at the DWG level and with a PDF program that can combine separate
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 дн. назад
How can I convert Autodesk inventor files to solidwork files? I have dwg, iam, ipj, pdf, ipt etc types of files. I want to convert all of them into solidwork accessible
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 дн. назад
currently trying to run a simulation on ANSYS on this model however I can't wrap my head around how to export the right face of the model as a 2D and not 3D. Could someone please help me,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 дн. назад
I would like to know if it's possible to import a DXF files in Solidworks in an existing sketch (existing part). I was able to import a DXF files in a sketch, but it always create a new part. When you are in a part, select the relevant plane or face which you want the DXF to be positioned, and navigate to Insert> DXF/DWG this will open a dialog box allowing you to navigate to the relevant file. click ok and then follow the usual DXF/DWg import wizard, this should then import the DXF file as a
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 дн. назад
When I save as the File as 3D Pdf, image files in the 3D model disappears Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 дн. назад
Im sure its been covered before. But what is the best way to get a sw model into a building layout done in revit? Christopher ThompsonNov 17, 2009 6:36 PM(in response to Aaron Baumgartner) The last time I checked, the only 3-D CAD file format Revit could import from SolidWorks was ACIS (*.sat).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 дн. назад
I would like to find clear classifications and definitions of different body types available (solid body, surface body, graphics body, anything else?) and conversion of these into mesh bodies. What can be converted into what? Tags:none(add)surface body
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 дн. назад
I made a 3D boundary boss using a few curves, but now I want to section the boundary by a few section cuts for analysis purposes. Is there any way to obtain XYZ coordinates of the intersection curve? If I create an XY plane, I can select the boundary and create an intersection curve in that plane, but is it possible to get a txt file or something containing points on that curve?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 дн. назад
.step import causing strange geometry When importing .step file into Solidworks 2017 it creates strange geometry and parts are in wrong places. Tried different settings but all work same way. eDrawings is opening step file correctly so file isn't corrupted etc.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
In the FeatureManager design tree, I have created multiple virtual folders and subfolders in order to visually organize and group all of the various parts and assemblies. See screenshot below for reference. Of course, Solidworks can also work with actual filesystem folders and subfolders for grouping parts and assemblies in the project folder.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
I am working on an integrated electromechanical system and when attempting to mount boards modeled in Altium by my EE contractor, I have found that the angular relations are very, very slightly off. I am talking about 89.9995˚ instead of 90˚. This is a huge issue because it makes it nearly impossible to create mates as Solidworks finds a solution with the parts hundreds of meters apart. The only workaround I know of is creating my own planes in the models I receive and mating using those.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
This only happens in SW2018. I did not have this problem in SW2017. I have downloaded and installed SW2018 sp1.0 and it still happens. The only way it seems I can fix this, is when SW freezes, to shut it down and start it up again.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад