Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
CSWP certification error I have made the tree segments for the CSWP certification exam, all have been approved and the certificates sent to my email but i don't have the option to download the certificates in my solidworks certification website.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 ч назад
CSWP exam question Hello, I want to know if I take CSWP exam how many days takes until the results come out?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 день назад
Virtualtester account recuperation few years ago (2012) I was working for a VAR, and I have passed some certifications. I have changed company since, so I can’t access this e-mail anymore.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Hello everyone i was just wondering if the CSWP exams remails same for 2nd trial. As i failed my first time. Tags:none(add)deepak gupta
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 дн. назад
[archived] Attach your *.sldprt files here.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 дн. назад
Tags:none(add)elite application engineer Content tagged with elite application engineer
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
Help regarding CSWA exam I am planning to sit for my CSWA exam very soon - probably by next week. I have few questions regarding the format of the exam, I'll be glad if someone who already sat for CSWA exam can answer my questions.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 дн. назад
I passed the CSWP exam a few days ago, and while riding that hype train today, I attempted to buy one of the CSWP shirts from the apparel store. However, when I pasted my cert code into the box to verify that it's a real certification, it redirects to a plaintext page reading "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". Has anyone else experienced this? Do I still need to wait for the certification listing to propagate through to the store?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
Just seen this on in SolidWorks portal announcements. there's the link Can someone from SW add info if they are only free during the promotion time, or can we sign to them an continue later still for free (if we started them in free period).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 дн. назад
More Tutorial Confusion Anyone know how to find this file ? I'm not finding anything that starts with "Install_dir/Program . . .
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 дн. назад
So I am in the process of sitting my CSWP exams, so far I have passed segment 1 and am about to sit segment 2. I obtained free exam coupon codes using the serial number and license I use at work as this license has a paid subscription service. What I want to know is, can I login to the solidworks tester using the account that I created with my work e-mail (the one I used to sit segment 1) whilst I am at home using the educational version of solidworks I have installed on my home computer?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 дн. назад
i was attempted three times but i was failed everytime.Not ony this every exams i did same..So far three months over in my VAR. But still i cant get certified So...
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
I'm working on a Tutorial. It telling me to selection of "ANSI" in Dimension Standards. But SW doesn't know, I don't know where "Dimension Standards" is/are ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
What does getting certified with SolidWorks really do for you? Is finding a better paying Job easier?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 дн. назад
what did go wrong with cswa exam? I got 225/240. how to check which answer was wrong? Unfortunately there is no way to check which specific answer was wrong.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I want to start my CSWP but I get an error message from VT when connecting the server (picture below). I have been in touch with the support but they say it is machine-specific issue. I have win7 and I have tried this multiple times with firewall disabled but with same error message (below). It seems that before I get the error message, Tangix stops responding for some time.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I am trying to purchase the SOLIDWORKS professional certification test (CSWP) for someone else working for me. When going for "Purchase" it asks for personal information like name, email, etc. Are those for the person taking the exam or I can put my information as the buyer.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Certified Additive Manufacturing Associate (CSWA-AM) exam Certified Additive Manufacturing Associateexam announced at SOLIDWORKS World 2018, is already available on theSOLIDWORKS Certificationpage.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I'm a university student and one of my professors is requiring that we take a SolidWorks certification exam before the end of the semester (about 8-weeks from now). We're not required to pass, but part of our grade is dependent on our certification exam score, so I would all like to do well on it. I found what seems to be a comprehensive training course on this website:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
I just installed 2018 SP2.0 and, as is usual (during all installs), I was asked if I wanted to see What's New PDF. Is the What's New revised or updated for each Service Pack?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Can any one help me out to identify the encircled icon in below image (right next to the part icon) and explain its relevance Tags:none(add)feature manager design tree
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Hi, i did CSWA exam yesterday and got passed in the exam, but i didn't get any mail regarding the exam, and no exam details are in Certification user portal. Will it take time to receive certificate or confirmation mail.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
there're free training on the site ? Not on this discussion forum but there is some on MySolidworks.com and there are some good tutorials within Solidworks itself.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Free Certification Codes I have obtained my Free certification codes but there something that bug me the one with the red color.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 мес. назад