Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
I would like to keep the viewer from rotating or moving the component in one particular view. I'm almost positive I watched a YouTube video that showed how to set the options in a view to do that - but now I cannot find that option! Found it!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 год назад
I'm using a composer player, and I'm watching a video on youtube, but I do not know how the composer player has this function, because I do not see the assembly tool in my composer player. I hope I got your question right. The function to show the assembly tree in Composer Player has to be set in the rights manager in Composer before saving your project.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 мес. назад
What does the "Color depth" and "Level of detail" options do in the Technical Illustration Workshop? SOLIDWORKS Composer help:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I'm looking at some different options for animating a large assembly. One of the options I'm considering is taking the work I've already done in SOLIDWORKS motion study and importing that into Composer to add some additional things to it. Is this possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
Having an issue with composer file links. When going from one file to another, the links work fine. When I go back the links disappear. Any suggestions or workarounds?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
ich arbeite schon seit einigen Jahren mit Composer, jedoch nun zum ersten mal mit einem UHD-Display. In der aktuellen Version 2018 sind meine Ribbons und Menüs sehr klein angezeigt.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Currently, I'm trying to program wpf to put the composer player. I have reference to the following instructions: http: //www.3dmojo.com/2013/07/18/implementing-the-3dvia-composer-player-activex-in-windows-presentation-foundation/
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Transparent parts I'm very new to Composer. I imported an assembly and one of the parts is transparent.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 мес. назад
Multi-line text? Is it possible to add multi-line text in Composer 2016?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 дн. назад
With SolidWorks Composer there is now a feature "Import SolidWorks BOM". How can I automatically create a BOM in Composer now that this feature is in place?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 мес. назад
create hydraulic pipe I have not found a way to create a hydraulic pipe
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
I am trying to match the look of the callout balloons we currently use in Catia V5 in Composer. I've got the Style set and saved how I want EXCEPT I can't get the balloon "tighter" to the numbers like it is in Catia (see screenshot below). Anyone know how to do this if it's possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
There are like 34 parts in the BOM Table which make really difficult to read and see the components ( exploded graphics) in one page , It would be better if I can show the BOM Table and exploded graphics in different page. Not 100% clear on what you are trying to do but any reason why you can't just create another view giving you another "page"? Can you attach some screenshots on what you are currently getting and what you are trying to do so we can better advise you?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Updating without missing elements Hello, I have been trying to update an assembly, however some elements do not show, how can i solve this issue?.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
I have some question regarding measureing an object. I have this slide which I want to get the measure of, the length on the ground and the hight from the ground to the begining of the slide etc. But I have tried the different measure instruments but I cant figure out how to get the measurment straight.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
I have a problem that I created a file describing the disassembly of a hydraulic pump assembly, but its size is too large, it is up to 35Mb, how to reduce the file size. Give me a solution, so that other machines view my files with composer music player does not run slow or stop.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 мес. назад
Degree Symbol I need to add a degree symbol in the text. None of the shortcuts I know work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 мес. назад
Have a two part question here, for starters I imported a 3D sketch of a set of points into composer. I was looking to A) see if there is a way that if I click on specific points, it would display their coordinates and B) If I click on a point if there is a way I could link that point to the row that it derived it's coordinates from in the original Excel file? Thanks!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 мес. назад
I need to give a weld symbol for an simple assembly. But I also tried in the lables and I can't able to provide the weld symbol in the viewport. Dirk RautenbergMar 19, 2018 6:47 AM(in response to KALIAPPAN KANAKESAN) there is no label to use with welding-symbols.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 мес. назад
Rotating parts without losing position Once again, noob question from a newbie here.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 мес. назад
Thought I'd share. Astec is looking for someone witha lot ofexperiencein Composer. This is actually my job, but I've had another job opportunity and will be leaving at the end of the month. I have a great boss and would love to help find someone who is really skilled in Composer to take my place.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 мес. назад
I have a problem that i did not have before. When i export with "technical illustration" to an SVG file the resulting file has errors.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 мес. назад
Composer Player with touch screen I'm trying to use composer player with touch screen for our assembly line.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 мес. назад
Import *.OBJ file into composer I have a problem that is when I import the 3D OBJ format block into the composer, I notice that my details are broken, a detail can be split into multiple parts, I do not understand why, I want a solution to this problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 мес. назад