Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
When I open a SW Assembly in composer all the parts are suppressed and it won't let me unsuppressed them. When the assembly is opened in SW it is all resolved, this is a problem for historic assemblies as well as the ones I'm working on. Any models that are current saved in composer work fine it only is affecting newly opened assemblies.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 ч назад
I asked this question mixed in with another question yesterday and it might get lost in that other question so I am starting it's own discussion: When I am in the Technical Illustration Workshop I do a Save as to generate an .svg file. I then go into CorelDraw and import that .svg file.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 день назад
In the Properties pane on the left is there a way to save settings? For example: when I create Paths (explosion lines) they always come in at 1pt with Extremities set to Round on both ends. I want to change that default.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 день назад
lineweights My work flow is to bring a SW assembly into Composer and output an .SVG that I bring into CorelDraw. I then in CorelDraw Ungroup all and immediately go to the line properties and set it to Scale with Object.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
I would like to ask if there is a way to create a pdf not made by only 1 image as a raster but made of fonts and images which I can export from the pdf if needed. Composer is a grafiktool not able to create a layout. So if you want to create a layout with text, raster, etc. use indesign, word, ... and than create the pdf.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 дн. назад
Green rectangle .... When I run my cursor over the view port I get a transparent green rectangle covers the view port. Then I click within it and it turns orange and shows thin red lines.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 дн. назад
Hi there, I am new to this forum and i find it to be very informative. Playing around with Composer, ive been able to do easy basic kinematics and animations.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
Callouts disappearing when moving between views Callouts intermittently disappearing when moving between views. They are still visible on the view pane thumbnail.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 дн. назад
Is there any option, when we publish composer doc to 3d pdf, can we disable the measure tool in pdf? We have only hide toolbar option.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
I'm looking at some different options for animating a large assembly. One of the options I'm considering is taking the work I've already done in SOLIDWORKS motion study and importing that into Composer to add some additional things to it. Is this possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
Updating without missing elements Hello, I have been trying to update an assembly, however some elements do not show, how can i solve this issue?.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 дн. назад
Background image I am learning Composer 2016. I think I did something while watching the VAR's tutorial and playing with my model that changed the background image to show the CATIA logo.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 дн. назад
How do I place a Label that points to something in a Detail? When I select Label I can place one that attaches to an Actor in a View. But I want to point to small parts/Actors that are inside a Detail. The Label tool doesn't seem to attach to anything inside a Detail.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
In the technical illustrations that I am producing I want to show some items with different colored outlines and possibly filled. These items would indicate that they are not supplied in the kit. I've been through the VAR's tutorial but it didn't cover this and I haven't figure out where to change those two properties for just selected parts, not the whole drawing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 дн. назад
Multi-line text? Is it possible to add multi-line text in Composer 2016?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
I am trying to match the look of the callout balloons we currently use in Catia V5 in Composer. I've got the Style set and saved how I want EXCEPT I can't get the balloon "tighter" to the numbers like it is in Catia (see screenshot below). Anyone know how to do this if it's possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 дн. назад
I have some question regarding measureing an object. I have this slide which I want to get the measure of, the length on the ground and the hight from the ground to the begining of the slide etc. But I have tried the different measure instruments but I cant figure out how to get the measurment straight.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
27 дн. назад
I have a problem then I try to measure a part I get huge endpoints! I cant find any properties netiher in properties or under the style segment, what can I do to prevent this? You find those properties under file > properties>document properties> paper space
SOLIDWORKS Forums
27 дн. назад
Is there a method to increase the image quality of a detail view in the High Resolution Workshop? Pardon? What did you mean?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 дн. назад
Organizing Callouts Is there a way to group callouts into folders? I have an assembly with over 1000 parts and it would be nice to organize them into their sub-assemblies
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
We use configuration in SolidWorks for all of our hardware. So, currently, in our BOMs in Composer we have to set it up to show non-configuration descriptions (Custom Properties) in one column and configuration descriptions (Configuration Properties) in a second column in order to show descriptions for all our make parts and hardware. But, having 2 columns for descriptions is very cluttered. We were told by our VAR that a work around is to copy/paste the hardware description into the correct
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
What does the "Color depth" and "Level of detail" options do in the Technical Illustration Workshop? SOLIDWORKS Composer help:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
cutting planes hide from animation When I created a cutting plane to show a section view in animation and also i need to show a small component using digger tool in animation. But when the digger enables the cutting planes automatically hide and after the digger hide then only the cutting planes comes into the animation.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Replace Assembly Is there a way to replace a reference in Composer like you can in SWx? I want to keep my views, annotations, etc and the 2 assemblies have 90% of the same parts.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад