Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
I'm trying to streamline some of my processes for exporting faces as DXF's. This process is time consuming and very repetitive. I have limited knowledge of created Solidwork Macros and now require a macro to save selected faces as DXF's and then save them in a required folder in the pathfile called "DXF'S", with a certain name.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
45 мин назад
I would like to make a macro for 2 things. 1: I would like to save my drawings into PDF and DWG. This is the easy part, the more complex part that I would like to insert some static characters into the file name and a dynamic part, which should come from one of the custom properties fields of the model shows on the drawings.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 ч назад
Firstly, I would like to know if it were possible to count the number of unique elements within an array. Right now, I am able to select objects from the cut list tab in the featuremanager design tree and populate an array with its description, however, I need to be able to split that array up into several separate arrays based on its type. For example, I have 3 x (40x40x4), 2 x (50x50x5), 1 x (60x60x5) cross-sections within 1 array, each element having different lengths, but i need 3 arrays
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 ч назад
Has anyone written a macro to update all Hole Wizard Holes to a specific Cosmetic Thread Option? It can be set in theHoleWizard5 Method (IFeatureManager)when creating a hole.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 ч назад
I am really excited about this macro I have been working on, it is traversing the assembly and compiling a BOM with Raw material numbers (custom property) or part numbers based on a few conditions, and for quantity either pulling cutlist total length in feet or a number of times the component is used in the assembly. A few things left to do with this, adding all like raw materials up instead of writing new lines and telling it to save as a comma delimited CSV for our inventory management
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 ч назад
Enhancing SOLIDWORKS experience with custom macros library This article explains the practices of enhancing the SOLIDWORKS experience by adding your macro library into the SOLIDWORKS toolbars:Creating Macro Buttons. In addition it explains how to assign the keyboard shortcut and icons to the macro buttons.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 ч назад
I have a form with an emodelview control. I open an edrawings document but I do not know how to access the component tree. I need to know the parent component of the selected component.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 ч назад
Separate Sheets Into Individual Drawings. Is there a way through a macro to separate a multi-sheet drawing so that each sheet becomes its own drawing? Any help/insights on this would be greatly appreciated.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 ч назад
I was wondering if there would be a way to make a macro/function to select all objects mated to a part for a solidworks feature. The goal would be to turn this function into a useful macro piece of an exploding tool. You could select one object and then the function would select all parts mated to the part and you could explode this from a main assembly.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 ч назад
This is a .NET macro to hide reference features. For example, say you need to use planes in an assembly. So you turn on the planes view and now you will get all the planes from all the sub-assemblies and parts as well. Easy to fix for a small assembly, not so for an assembly with 300+ items.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 ч назад
Is it any macro available to rename a part and its references? I found this example, but its for Assembly only.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 ч назад
I downloaded both SolidWorks 2017 and 2018 and I have a question to ask for help For 2017, I was trying to create a VB macro (*.vbproj). But, I couldn’t save the macro in *.vbproj format.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 ч назад
I've just started on trying to learn macros today, by following this series which I found really good. I got through and followed the first one fine, and was able to understand the gist of this one.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 день назад
I am looking for a way to fetch an older version of a file from the vault using the API or dispatch. Is this possible? Here's my situation.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 день назад
I am curious if anyone in this forum has created a circle inside circle macro or sketch generation tool of sorts? Saving doing lots of work to create one, I am seeing if anyone has already done so. I know the engineering toolbox has a cute calculator (https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/smaller-circles-in-larger-circle-d_1849.html)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
I've a small macro that works perfectly (the macro change the size of a sketch text). I try to put this macro in a macro feature, but the selection of the sketch doesn't work any more when it's inside a Function.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
I've a macro feature who changes the size of a sketch text. It's works fine. But at the end, I want to exit the sketch and neitherInsertSketchorEditRebuild3works.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
CustomSolids.com Propogator Does anyone know if this company is still operational? I clicked on a link to its site within a SolidWorks forum link and got hit immediately with a virus.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
I am trying to modify a macro to complete a lengthy task on 3000 files. What I am trying to accomplish is to open a part or assembly( might use #task to batch) set to diametric view, zoom to fit, set wire frame view, rotate part, force rebuild, then last is save as png.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Can't find sldworks.tlb I just setup a Solidworks/API development system on an old Windows 7 system, to do a contract programming job. The language is vanilla C++.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Is it possible, using a SolidWorks VBA macro, to show, using a Msgbox (for testing only) the view plane that the first sketch was created on? Simply, when you create a new part you firstly select the plane (Front, Top or, Right). I need to be able to get the plane and display it in a message box.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
i have a macro to consolidate my parts in SQL Database , when i restart my computer the macro works (After some times ) but if i did not restart my PC, the macro and SW stay without response for a long time , until i decide to force SW closing Someone can help if he face such a situation before ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
It's been a while since I've done any development in Solidworks and I was wondering whether people were using VB Express 2010, 2015 or Visual Studio Community 2017? I'm returning to macro writing and in particular I need to access the file system. If you're using VBA 7.0 what are you using for the file system object and common dialog?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
Does anybody else go a little crazy when testing changes to an addin but also needing to just use SW with the released version of the addin for non-testing purposes? Currently we have an addin I created that is pretty extensively used in all our models and of course the addin is always being updated. There are weeks where I bounce back forth between just using SW for well... modeling, and testing changes to the addin. Because of this I have to be really careful about which dlls are resisted with
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад