Узнайте, что обсуждают пользователи SOLIDWORKS.
Категории:
Сортировать:
I have recently joined the forum and there is very few i know about this community so i thought of starting this discussion, as the title suggests you just have to share the most remembered moments on this forum, let me start with some. ->Dave Bearhad the surgery and make it out alive stronger then ever(and became the part of an elite group known as SOLIDWORKS POWER USERS )
SOLIDWORKS Forums
31 мин назад
Is there any example or solution; A text comes from Tab Builder : "10x30".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 ч назад
Strange one? Every time i log in i always receiver of this access manager i need to exit my browser then open again
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
2019 Beta forum Every time I try to get into the 2019 Beta forum I get this:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 дн. назад
I was just going through the profile page and saw the level and their respective points to to reach that level here is a quick graph that i made in excel. CurrentlyDeepak Gupta(Legend) have the highest points on the forum and he is on level 12.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 дн. назад
is it sw 2018 sp3 files could open by sw 2017 sp5? Budi Setiawan SetiawanJul 16, 2018 4:50 AM(in response to Budi Setiawan Setiawan) i mean: is it sw 2018 sp3 filescould openedby sw 2017 sp5?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 дн. назад
There seems to be no limit to the lengths SPAMing PHISHING Trolls will go. I got this as a private message... LOL
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 дн. назад
Hello to all of the Group. I'm detailing a project in Solidworks 2016 and I have a problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 дн. назад
I have a new installation WIN10, SW2017 SP4.1, PDM standart in my new PC. If I want to connect PDM server pop up error message "The archive server could not open windows registry"
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 дн. назад
I notice I enter a question in the box above to do a search a subject. The forum gives me a few answers. I click on one, read it. I click the back arrow to read the other entries, and I have to start over by re-entering the subject again.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 дн. назад
I don´t see any button that say "Helpful". Glenn SchroederMay 12, 2016 11:43 AM(in response to David Palacio Restrepo) That button was removed a while ago. Now there is only the Like button.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 дн. назад
I need to create a detailed view but i need it to be some other shape than a circle. Tags:none(add)detail view border
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 дн. назад
This happened before, but mysteriously went away. Now it is back. Basically, when I open a thread, and then use my mouse wheel to scroll down, then scrolling function locks up.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 дн. назад
When I am trying to duplicate a process of creating a dynamic spring, following this youtube tutorial:SOLIDWORKS - Dynamic Spring - YouTube As soon as I entered the sketch edit mode, I can pick the free moving point in a spring's vertical axis, which is part of the editing sketch, but I was not able to pick any other features, such as an edge, in any parts in assembly not in the sketch mode.... I am using SolidWorks 2016 edition.... can anyone kindly help on this?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 дн. назад
Anybody want to explain what these two "things" are ? And what are they good for ? What is "Latest Acclaimed" and "Notification" ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 дн. назад
I have a newly purchased SolidWorks 2018 and it is on active subscription. But due to the hardware issue, I only can install version 2015. Can I do that? Thank you.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 дн. назад
Edit profile I am trying to edit my user profile to show that I am using SW2018. The newest SW version shown in the dialog box is SW2017.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 дн. назад
Maybe it's me, maybe it's my browser, but logging out of this site doesn't seem to work for me. If I'm logged in then go to log out, the site tells me I've logged out. If I then come back to the site though, I'm logged in.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 дн. назад
This stage the solidworks beta 2019 is taking too much time. like getting delayed or lagging at this stage.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 дн. назад
Decal logo switching off(invisible) once checking tick mark. I have added a logo to model.dragged it to the required location. Unfortunately checking tick mark, it's become invisible.Screenshot (77).pngplease do check it & waiting for the answers
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 дн. назад
I have an abnormal shape that I need to find the moment of inertia of, is this something I can do with solidworks? Tags:none(add)moment_of_inertia
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
How to avoid or cut the collision between showed edges.2.jpg1.jpg Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Geometric Tolerances Hello, I am unable to show geometric tolerance on drawing. it allows me to create it but does not place it, disappears once i regenerate the drawing. I am working on 2017 standard version.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад
Meu ícone: Propriedades de Massa não funciona!!! Ajudem-me?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 мес. назад