新規機能:

SOLIDWORKS ユーザー フォーラム

SOLIDWORKS ユーザーが 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS デスクトップ製品、クラウド接続製品、クラウド専用製品に関する情報の発見や共有、議論を行うための場所です。

3DEXPERIENCE ID を使用してログインしてください。

並べ替えの基準:
thanks SolidWorks, been waiting years SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
I think I saw at least one other person report seeing this problem. Does anyone know if it is something that can be fixed other than by removing the registry entry? Can it be fixed with 2013? Or is it something in 2012 that needs to be fixed?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Plastics has been included for all users in SolidWorks 2013 B2. Please share your thoughts and experiences with us. How are you testing this? We'd love to see your models and hear about what you're doing.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Something pretty useful in the 2013 What's New (p. 39)... After creating your Admin Image, you no longer have to initiate the installation at each client machine (pulling the install). You can now push them to all of your clients, launching the installation from your computer on specified machines at specified times. Has anyone tried this?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Hi Everyone, These will be distributed with SolidWorks 2013 beta 3, but they are compatible with beta 1. Please replace your existing versions to add support for the following materials in cylinder stock type: Steel --- Ansi 304, Ansi 4340 Steel annealed Copper Alloys --- Cooper, Brass Plastic Best regards, Chris SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Congrats to Pradeep Niduram for his animation of a bowling pin placer! Pradeep, I will contact you directly regarding your $200 prize. Kaamil SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Most all the beta forum links keep telling me that I need to log in to have access to the Beta site. I have cleaned up my cache in Firefox on a couple machines. Does not fix the problem. FWIW, Anna SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
hi - cannot drag items in assy mode when the mate tool is open. i have to close the mate tool to drag parts. anyone else have this problem? SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
How could I get the fixed SPR list in 2013 SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
I am not reciveing any notifiation mail from support@solidworks.com mail against any Sr created in SolidWorks customer portal /VRC or when any update done by Support team after 28th July. SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
I would like to make mention because it's not in the what's new pdf (but I think it's worth mentioning) is that there has been extensive work done to prevent and maintain the correct angle mates to prevent the 'flipping' behavior in assemblies. SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Congratulations to our Round 3 winners: 1st Place ($200) - Chris Wilson 2nd Place ($100) - Alex Aprigliano 3rd Place ($100) - Scott Baugh Only 2 rounds to go, and the next deadline is Sunday, August 19. Good luck to everyone. Kaamil SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Congratulations to our Round 4 winners: 1st Place ($200) - Alexander Antonov 2nd Place ($100) - Scott Baugh 3rd Place ($100) - Alex Aprigliano They deserve special congratulations for to Alexander for his first win, and also to Alex and Scott for swapping places in this round after coming in 2nd and 3rd (respectively) in Round 3. Round 5 winners coming up... Kaamil SolidworksSolidworks 2013 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前
Congratulations to Andrey Aliamovsky. Andrey submitted a very well-done plastics simulation, showing each step of the process. He will receive a $200 gift card for his efforts. The next modeling contest deadline is Sunday 8/19 and the category is Sweeps & Lofts.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前