Nowości na

Forum użytkowników SOLIDWORKS

Miejsce, w którym użytkownicy SOLIDWORKS zdobywają informacje, dyskutują i dzielą się wiedzą na temat 3DEXPERIENCE Works — od oprogramowania SOLIDWORKS na komputery stacjonarne poprzez rozwiązania częściowo korzystające z chmury aż po rozwiązania całkowicie oparte na chmurze.

Zaloguj się przy użyciu identyfikatora 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

I just tried to use the configuration table Tank example and followed the same instruction as on the post and instead of the solidworks reconfiguring the design and displaying it did crass on me. I don't know if 2014 beta version is the problem or what! Sam SolidworksSolidworks 2014 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu
Hello Mikkel, Will you post the Fixed SPRs SolidWorks 2014 Bet2 SolidworksSolidworks 2014 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu
In order to use Enterprise PDM 2013 Beta 2 with a Beta 1 created file vault,the SQL stored procedures in the vault database must be updated to Beta2 format. Attached to this posting are the instructions on how to update your Enterprise PDM Beta 1 release to Beta 2 SolidworksSolidworks 2014 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu
What is the logic for this to be made a Document Property? This should be a System Option. I am not happy having to change it in every file I open. What is the API call so I can make a one click macro to fix in our old files?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu
We are please to announce the winners of the PhotView360 Rendering Contest 1 1st Place Winner: Markus Fragner 2nd Place Winner: Adam Rose 3rd Place winnner: Ed Hawkins 4th Place Winner: Pradeep Niduram Pradeep also included a very nice description of the tools and processes he used in creating his image. See attached SolidworksSolidworks 2014 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu
Admittedly, I haven't tried this yet - only read the what's new file. How is this an enhancement? We can already have multiple sheet formats in drawing templates. SolidworksSolidworks 2014 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu
The 2014 release brings with it new functionality that should make working with designs containing slots much more efficient. SolidWorks has added a new feature to make creation and editing of slots quicker, as well as a new constraint type that will make mates between slots and cylinders, axes, holes, and other slots. Have a look, and let us know what you think! SolidworksSolidworks 2014 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 lata temu