Finden Sie heraus, über welche Themen SOLIDWORKS-Benutzer sprechen.
I created this weldment part using Solid Works 2016 sp2.0, and I have problem relate the duplicate balloons, please I would
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Stunde Vor
Please I need help regarding how to cut a geometry, (it is remain a round area of geometry) between two angles in a weldment part I try to use trim extend body, trim
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 Tage Vor
Very simple (so far) weldment that I'm working with and after editing I get this error message: "could not get a curve and a point to place the plane". Not the first time I've seen this. In this case it would be easy to start over but it would be good to know what I'm doing to cause this. And how to fix.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 Tage Vor
Okay, I'm stumped. I just edited a weldment to add a piece to it. I want it to combine with the existing weldment section, but it creates a new body. How do I get the two to combine?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 Tage Vor
How does one change the color of a weld bead within an assembly on SolidWorks 2014 SP 2.0? I've done it unintentionally (picture below) and wanted to change it to another color so the welds are more visible. So, I have figured that the weld beads colors are usually attached to the color of the first face you select when inserting a weld bead into a part or assembly.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 Tage Vor
I have managed to copy the sketch to it's original location on the Top plane, leaving 2 sketches on top of each other. I've poured over the forums, watched videos, read tutorials and still cannot figure this out.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 Tage Vor
weldment table remove zero tablodaki virgülden sonraki rakamları yani virgülden sonra 1 hane veya 2 hane göster diye bir ayar yokmudur.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 Tage Vor
auto number ballons show drawing Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 Tage Vor
I am quite inexperienced since i am using solidworks only for 1 year including studies, so i wanted to ask if it is possible to have all weldment cut lists parts to be calculated. For ex. we doing railings and one projects comes with 20-30 different dimensions, but sometimes there are same parts in one wielded part like filling *ex. 12 diameter tube) it is usable in all project and sometimes they are the same. so is it possible to have them calculated or you have to do assembly file from
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 Tage Vor
Weldment Dimesion Problem This screwed our angle Bars. The weldment dimension given by the cultist is less or more to the dimension which is required.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 Tage Vor
2019 STRUCTURE SYSTEMS? Does anyone have any more information on this? Think they plan on doing any type of premade connections?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 Tage Vor
No, nothing got missed. What you need to do is expand the 'SolidWorks Content' folder in your Design Library window. Click on the 'Weldments' folder. You'll then see a group of specs (Ansi Inch, AS, BSI, etc).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 Tage Vor
So I've added a bunch of weldment profiles from the web to my weldment profile directory. Solidworks detects the folder I created "8020" however, I cannot select or use any of the profiles. Any idea how to fix? thanks
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 Tage Vor
welments table layer if the layer of your drawing sheet is set to a specific layer it will over-ride these settings. Ensure the layer on the drawing sheet is set to -Per Standard-
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 Tage Vor
I have been using autocad since it came out solidworks new to me and very power-full but too many inconsistencies and undefined steps and sub steps. But i am learning the hard way and catching on and i like it! Re: weldments cut list
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Pack and Go functionality doesn’t work accurate relate weldment environment. If I had a weldment part with drawings
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Weldment Issue Thank you . FrankWeldProb.PNG
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
weld bead disappear Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
I have just created a section of a machine frame as a weldment.This frame will be bolted to a mirror versionof itself. (ie. Themain frame consists of two welded frames which are boltedtogether.)I created an assembly inserted the "rear frame"then I mirrored the "rear frame" from the assemblyenvironmentand specified the "front frame" as a new partwith its own part number / file name.My problem arises when itcomes to creating a drawing of the "front frame". I amunable to insert a weldmentcut list
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Rotated Weldment Profile View I have made a configured weldment profile, with sketch shown as below (V_leg, H_leg etc.). But when I create a weldment, the weldment gets turned with the V_leg becoming horizontal and the H_leg becoming vertical.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
For convenience and keeping consistency when changing the profile if needed, I created a weldment profile with many different sizes' configurations. All works fine except when creating the Weldment Table in drawing, its showing same description for all parts. So how can I make it show the description of configuration, not of part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
On many of our parts (single body or multi-body) I cannot create a weldment feature (in order to enter cutlist properties). When I press the Weldment button, it becomes greyed out and no weldment feature has been added to the feature tree.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Structural Member Profile properties from Table We're trying to bulk-edit the properties of the Solidworks structural member profiles. We're adding in 'Material', 'SIZE' and 'MASS (KG)' to conform with a new style of auto-bom that we're using.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 Monate Vor
We have a problem and we cant figure it out. It did work correct in SW 2017 and previous versions, but is doesnt in SW2018. We have a cut list property which evaluates to the length of the profile.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 Monate Vor