Finden Sie heraus, über welche Themen SOLIDWORKS-Benutzer sprechen.
In Solidworks 2016 I'm designing a cube enclosure with 40x40mm aluminium extrusion. I'm going to place a 40x40mm corner cube in each corner to join the profile lengths, like this:https://www.thorlabs.com/newgrouppage9.cfm?objectgroup_ID=195
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 Tage Vor
I am trying to make a custom profile of an aluminum extrusion. I made my profile sketch and constrained the entire thing so it can not move at all, but when I add it as a structural member as a weldment parts of it blow apart and will not allow the weldment to be created. Anyone know why this is and how stop it from happening?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 Tage Vor
Cutlist Problem (Again!!) There's nothing like cutlists that give me constant problems.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 Tage Vor
We have a problem with our weldment cut list not combining cut lengths which are clearly the same. We have to manually drag and drop the parts together to avoid duplicate parts on our BOM's. We have been unable to find a cause for this problem although I have noticed people with a similar problem but no solutions, any help would be appreciated.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 Tage Vor
From the beginning SW had part file,assembly file and drawing file.Later (SW2004) we get possibility to have several bodies inside one file. But after this I think SW went wrong way:they made weldments which contains a lot of bugs up to now (SW2018): I found out that PTC Creo use usual assembly for weldments.In this case it is not necessary to make cut-list, their cut-list properties,derived parts with transfer of cut-list properties to file properties and so on.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 Tage Vor
Newbie aboardBeen using Solidworks for 2yrs now, no help, used SolidEdge for 2 yrs before. Now my question is, I noticed this with 2015, do not recall this in 2013, when I use the channel in weldmets structual tubing, It looks like the tubing does not notch all the way through. I tried using a trim, can get it to work with the channel. Is there any setting to cut all the way through?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 Tage Vor
The weldment tool is nice for frames, but sometime I just want a piece of tubing or some other structural profile. Is there a way to just use the library features outside of a weldment? I am currently using the weldment tool for these single elements and all it does is make my BOM look like crap. It would be awesome to have the length and end angles come along for the ride without the additional line in my BOM.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 Tage Vor
My workflow for naming and labeling weldment members is to change the cut list item name, then make a property that links to that....and an note that uses that property. It has worked fine but right now I'm having a problem. In the cut list properties, when I choose Cut List Item Name, it just changes to SW-BeltThickness@@@ (part number).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 Tage Vor
I don't want to use the automatic cut list feature in the weldment options in any of my parts. I see the message to disable the feature to increase performance
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 Tage Vor
I can get the corner treatment dialogue box to show by picking an individual part, selecting Edit Properties and then picking an end point, but the change corner treatment options are grayed out. All the online examples show the Corner Treatment dialogue box in the Properties area just under Groups. I'm not 100% sure if this suggestion will fix your issue, but I just ran into something [
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 Tage Vor
We have a problem and we cant figure it out. It did work correct in SW 2017 and previous versions, but is doesnt in SW2018. We have a cut list property which evaluates to the length of the profile.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 Tage Vor
Is anybody noticing this in 2018, I have a weldment and in weldment the custom properties I have added a length field which is named "SW-Length" (using the apostrophe sign above the 2 on the key board), but in the cut list parts it doesn't show the actual length it just show "SW-Length", not the length of the part I am sure this was an issue a few years ago has it reappeared? Or am I doing something wrong.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 Tage Vor
COPY WELDMENT FEATURE I am working on a project which has weldments. Layout shape is complicated triangles inside a triangles inside a triangles.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 Tage Vor
I have a tube frame with multiple configurations. The tube sizes may vary in each configuration; 1"sq. in some, 1.5"sq. in others, and 2"sq. in another. The issue I am running into is the description for the tube does not update in the cut list and only stays up to date for whichever configuration tube size I updated last.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 Tage Vor
I am trying to make a frame that looks pretty much like a cube. I want to keep the position and the way they are welded the same, but that's when the problem occures. The trimmed angle beams are only trimmed where they touch the vertical beam. The last bit of the inside of the corner is not trimmed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
I'm working on some equipment racks and the people here want to get everything properly documented, including BOMs. They are using weldments to model the racks, but I'm not sure this is the best way to go about it. I've never used weldments before, and the racks we're building aren't welded, they're assembled using traditional hardware.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Need help with weldments. Hi i started using solidworks about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to build an offshore jacket using mainly weldments. However i just realised that instead of completely hollow columns (4 supporting legs), all the bracing are extending to the inside of the columns.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
weldments I am trying to create an offshore jacket in Solidworks. I made the 3d sketch as you can see below. The main problem is that I cannot specify the right dimensions of the tubes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Weldment derived configurations Is there a way to stop creating derived configurations every time a weldment is created. I know they can be turned off and deleted at the document level but can this be shut off as a system option?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Weld Bead font size How to change the Weld Bead font size because these fonts are not changing with other dimension font sizes?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
Have anybody seen Jay Patterson presentation titled "Using weldments to design large structure in SolidWorks" that was presented at SWW, and would like to comment? I just watch the presentation and I am not sure that it convinced me entirely. From a desing point of view it seems that having a large weldment as a single file might not be a bad idea, but if something goes wrong you risk loosing a lot of work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
weldment profile description I have created a custom weldment profile. When I go to do a cut list in the drawing the description area is left blank.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 Monat Vor
I'm using SW2018 SP2.0 My workflow for weldment parts is to rename the folders so that I can use that value in the cut list table and view labels etc. The name I give them is based on the project number.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 Monate Vor
I'm being asked to create a 3D dxf or dwg file based on a frame designed in SOLIDWORKS. Anyone doing this? What method do you recommend?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 Monate Vor