Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
TOOLBOX missing I am now using Solidwork 2017 SP1 x64, and I have some troubles with my toolbox, its emptypastedImage_1.png
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
toolbox version I have a problem, I load solidwork 2018 yesterday but my toolbox dont fix anymore, I have a error when I would like to usedrilling stuff
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 days ago
Not long ago I had an issue with the Toolbox not working. I couldn't place a fastener directly from it or by using smart fastener, hole series or whatever. I contacted support and the solution had to do with which folder it was saved in.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 days ago
toolbox part became ordinary part I saved toolbox item in my assembly folder and now it became ordinary part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 days ago
cosmetic thread change? cosmetic threads on my screws don't show with bump map etc. Are my toolbox parts too old (basically didn't copy never versions over them) or this things never had bump mapping?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 days ago
Hello all, I've attached a few documents that I've written which I hope help answer the questions that many of you have about setting up Toolbox. They certainly don't contain all the answers, but I hope that you agree they're worth a read.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I want to add new parts to the toolbox so that when it is dragged into assembly, we get the option of choosing material and size (like regular toolbox parts).I have tried adding configurations and derived configurations to the parts but they appear as one long list in the properties manager when dragged into the assembly.Moreover its more convenient adding part number and descripton through toolbox setup than adding it in individual configurations. Thanks for your help.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
At work we operate using a shared Toolbox location for SolidWorks and have done so for some years. This works fine generally, however as the company has grown we have started to give standard fixings (nuts, bolts & washers etc) an internal reference part number - every different type of bolt gets a part number. We do not use configurations for parts and our part number and BOM setup works using the SolidWorks file name.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I created a new bolt with help of Toolbox. I inserted the bolt into my assembly. I saves the assembly and closed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
The ANSI screw clearance holes in the Hole Wizard configurator don't have the Enable radio button like the tapped, countersink, and counterbore holes do. We have setup our Hole Wizard in such a way that the ANSI sizes are the coarse threads and standard sizes (i.e. M3, M4 M5, M6, M8.... etc). We have removed the fine thread and oddball sizes (M2.5, M3.5, M6.5, M7.... etc) and put them in a copied version of the standard. This keeps the ANSI list shorter (easier to pick from) and cuts down on
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Problema tornillos toolbox... Cordial saludo, tengo un problema al utilizar los componentes del toolbox, es la primera vez que lo estoy haciendo, pero cuando quiero utilizar un tornillo, su cabeza no sale proporcional al diámetro del tornillo, adjunto imágenes. También cuando selecciono schematic no muestra la rosca.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Toolbox language Someone know a solution to have ToolBox language in different language as solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
I have an issue with the toolbox. I've create my custom toolbox but once i've add it into the toolbox configuration tools, there is no way for me to add Standard properties.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
关于toolbox重设路径问题 I got into trouble at work!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
worm gear ? Nothing will give you a better realistic results as my supermacro.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Currently I have the Student Version of SolidWorks2017 and I also obtained from Autodesk the Nastran-In-Cad 2018 version to run within SolidWorks; however I do not see the In-Cad option under the Tools>Add-Ins menu what do I need to do for SolidWorks 2017 to see the Nastran-In Cad? why would you want to do that.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
What are the steps necessary to upgrade the Toolbox from a 2016 install to 2018? I have all these custom properties and descriptions in my old toolbox that I want to retain. I tried using UpdateBrowserDatabase.exe and I get a dialog box saying
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
I've used the toolbox to make a spur gear. I adapted it to my own specifications and also made a hole in it, so it can be fastened. I saved the gear in the same folder as the assembly. Whenever I open the assembly it doesn't use my gear but the standard gear from the toolbox.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Can anyone please provide me with step by step instruction to upgrading my toolbox on sw2018. Thanks in anticipation. Can anyone answer Alan's question?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Hi I have a part like in one in the right. The outer diameter is 30mm and inner is a m8 hole which was created with hole wizard. I first created the 30mm diameter, 5mm depth extruded cut. Then made the M8 holes on them.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Hello, I recently saved a copy of a screw from the toolbox as a different part with a new name in a different folder, I had to do this because I couldn't find the exact screw I needed so I modified some measurements and added specific configurations to this copied part. When I add that new part to an assembly everything seems fine, then I save the assembly and before opening it again I check that it references the screw that i just created, everything ok so far. But when it opens the assembly it
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago
I am unable to configure toolbox setup in Solidworks 2017. I can only click on option 1,hole wizard and and do selections. I cannot click on options 2 to 5, so unable to setup the toolbox. I can't use the toolbox in Solidworks.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago
I have attached a part that I am trying to add M8 countersunk screws too using smart fasteners. I am only interested in the holes on the edge of the panel.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago
I have a very strange problem with my toolbox, the Philips head cross on the bolt heads are not centred, and not mirrored properly across all the bolts in the toolbox. I have reinstalled and repaired the solidworks installation many times and still get the same result. Would love to get any suggestions for this strange behaviour
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago