Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
This is a true picture of a pen or image created with a software? (for example, SolidWorks Visualize) It could be either.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
40 minutes ago
I highly doubt everyone gets moderated. But I'm not included with that group. I was just moderated the other day but then I will go awhile before it happens again.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 hours ago
Visualize rendered content Hello Visualize Community!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 hours ago
Yes I know Quadro cards are the "officially supported" cards for SolidWorks and Visualize, and I have a P5000 in my #1 workstation. I want to upgrade another workstation and just thought I would ask for some opinions between the 1080 ti and P4000. The specs on the 1080 ti blow the P4000 out of the water on paper, and they can be gotten for about the same price.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
Hello everyone. As my first new thread, allow me to introduce my use case with SolidWorks. A new licensee as of two weeks ago, I will be using SW18-19 roughly as follows ... ~20% modeling, ~75% "3d rendering" for client interactions and marketing content (Visualize / Radeon Pro Render / Unreal Engine), and ~5% CFD and FEA analysis. As a one-man shop, I am looking to build a capable yet cost efficient system ... and herein lies my question.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
Got my new RTX 2080Tis delivered yesterday. Don't have the rest of the components for the new build, so I just put one of the cards into my current/old build to see how it went. Removed my old cards from that rig as well, so the only GPU in the machine was the 2080Ti.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
What's your render rig? Lots of discussion about builds and GPUs lately. Figured I'd start a dedicated thread for folks to talk about and show what they're running Visualize on.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
Nvidia Turing/RTX Questions I'm guessing this should be directed toBrian Hillner?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 days ago
there could be several reasons for this. I am seeing that you are using a very old Visualize version (2016?). In that case, one likely reason could be that the SW assembly is of a newer file version (SW 2017, 2018, or 2019) that Visualize 2016 cannot handle.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 days ago
A colleague of mine is having an issue with Visualize 2019 where one component disappears on one frame of a short MP4 animation. We're also seeing a component occasionally "jiggle out of position" (as though its mates were being temporarily broken for a frame or two). Any general tips on what could be causing this?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 days ago
When assigning this material, i see the color channel only.No texture or the possibility to change the texture mapping. Is it possible to mix different MDL Materials inside the Nvidia application and export this as a new material?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 days ago
I have a project that has a SolidWorks model of a carport and I wanted to render it with and without cars. And with 4 locked camera views for rendering. I downloaded some free cars from TurboSquid (FBX & 3DS formats).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 days ago
Visualize LiveUpdate failure I'm having a problem with Visualize when updating where it's telling me "LiveUpdate Failed: please check log file for details." The log file says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
After I installed SW2019, I see that I have a new folder "H:SolidWorks Visualize Content 2019SolidWorks Visualize Content". I would prefer to have just one "H:SolidWorks Visualize Content" that can be accessed by Viz 2017, 2018 & 2019.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
Dual Xeon CPUs? We might be putting together a machine with two NVIDIA GV100's with one Xeon processor, but have a question.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 days ago
How can I get Visualize 2019 serial number to install it on non SW machine... We have network licensing for our SW but we are still on 2016 version, and won't be upgrading for a while if at all...:( And to add on top of that for network licenses, use the same serial number as your SOLIDWORKS license, simply reactivate the network license manager for 2017 and enter this serial number under both SOLIDWORKS and Visualize when installing on the clients.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 days ago
Lately I've had lines or streaks showing up on cylindrical objects when rendering in accurate mode. I think it might have to do with scaling an object, but I'm not sure. Tags:none(add)visualize appearance
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
Export Simple, which will open Vis-standard on my computer, but of course not show any animation information. Saving as a vis project. Which she then opens in vis-pro. No go.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
I am currently working on a project, where it would save me loads of time if I could copy a group including with the animations I have added. My first thought was to do the 22 rotation animations on the models, and copy the entire group. But of unfortunately the animation is not copied along with the group.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 days ago
I wanted a quick animation for my client, so I saved it using Preview mode. It is really fast! Saves a 42 second animation (1260 frames) in 10 minutes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I was wondering if I'm missing something, or if there is a way to get what I want for my workflow. In the Appearances panel on the Texture Mapping tab, when ever I apply an appearance to a part, the settings in the Texture Mapping tab are always UV for mode and some screwy scale. I want to create an appearance and lock it to my particular needs for that appearance. No matter the size of the part, for some appearances, I want the mode and scale to be locked.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I can't seem to stop my Queue.... I've tried it both in the Queue interface itself AND with in Visualize, but its seems to continue to run and I get an error saying "Error: Can't stop Queue". Re: I can't seem to stop my Queue....
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Texture mapping roulette - When assigning the same texture in the same project to nearly the same model, the texture always lost
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
.. I would guess it similar to SW/PV360,.. it would be a Sphere Map.. and you'd need a rectangular image to map? You mean I can't take a flat satellite image of one side of the earth, drop it on a sphere, and have it make a complete and accurate globe?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago