PhotoView360 Gallery Its been a while since there was a thread in here for people to post renders they have created in PhotoView360. Thought I would start one.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
59 minutes ago
Route properties problem I creat a new route properties, then when I select this route specification this windows appears:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 hours ago
Can we do Formation of Bubbles in Flow Simulation for honey ? Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 hours ago
I have a component in a Solidworks assembly that is not showing up in the Photoview 360 render and I cannot figure out why it isn't showing up. The component is the small sphere in the screenshot below.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
Alright if there's any code wizards out there I've got one for you. For our BOMs we show a length column, which for most items doesn't apply to most electrical components except for din rail and wiring duct. Does anyone know a way to return a blank value or empty cell if the BOM length is zero?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
NEWBIE COMPLAINTS I am assuming that SolidWorks is listening here, so as a SWE Newbie, but Oldbie on both Solidworks regular, and AutoCAD regular and Electrical, I have some really day to day basic complaints about this software that seem really easy to fix.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
HOW CAN YOU SAVE EXTRUDE CUTS THAT WERE DONE IN A ASSEMBLY TO A PART SO THAT WHEN YOU OPEN JUST THAT PART FILE YOU DON'T LOSE THE CUTS? Edit the feature and check this box.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
It looks as though SolidWorks Inspection will truncate any leading or trailing whitespace in a note string. I am looking for a way to force Inspection to balloon a note if it doesn't match any of the existing criteria, but without changing it's appearance (while using the auto-balloon feature). A leading or trailing whitespace character could accomplish this with a regex of ^s{1}
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
Origin-destination arrows automatically generate coordinates for their counterparts on a drawing. For example, an arrow will have an attribute 02 - (5B) to show that it leads to page 2, column 5, row B. I would like to add these coordinates in the BOM report to locate components' associated symbols (e.g. show that part # 9034-00230 is at 02-(8H) and 03-(10P)).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
When I launch the app all of a sudden, it is getting stuck in the initialization phase. It has worked wonderfully up until today. I have not made any recent changes to the PC or software etc.. Please advise.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
I created a single phase L1 wire style with 14AWG L1, N, and Gnd. When I tried to Source/Destination it to a 14AWG wire that was drawng individually, it was rejected because the wire types didn't "match". I tried this using "Groups" as well. What I would like to do is link existing wire types together for phase lines and ultimately, frequently used cables, and still be able to source/destination them with the SWE tool.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
complex tolanalyst I need to perform a tolerance analysis on an assembly. It's hard to describe so I attached a section view.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
Okay, so I am pretty brand new to programming in C# I have gotten pretty good in vb.net, but the best tutorial I could find for creating a task pane add-in was in C#. I figured it was time to make the jump. I am learning on the fly, but am struggling with what should be a simple bit of code. Could someone point me in the right direction?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
How do I get my custom controller to output the X,Y, & Z coordinates to each line of g-code? UPG Editor is not helping me any. Can you supply a little more info?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
SWE 2017 also has issues with RomansS fonts from AutoCadE. Is there any workaround besides converting every text box into RomansN? Very time consuming to try to migrate our files to solidworks electrical from autocad electrical.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
We have project templates and excel templates saved in a network location. Instead of manually navigating to the file each time, is there a way to set a default file location like we can with drawing templates? This is for 2017 SP 3.0 with the SW Inspection add-in.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
Do I have to create a single symbol? Create circuit breaker as Base and auxiliary contact as auxiliary?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
Is their a way of making a drawing look cartoony without having photo360?@ Save as a PDF from SW and bring into PhotoShop.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
Computer is laptop Thinkpad P71 NVIDIA P3000 Windows 10, approved by Solidworks reseller IT cannot find cause
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
Is it possible to run the SolidWorks CAM NC Editor as a stand alone program at another computer? I am programming from my SolidWorks models here at my desk but the Onsrud Router is on the other side of the building. Currently we are using AlphaCAM to open the G-Code and then port it to the Onsrud. I would like the operator to be able to use the SolidWorks CAM NC Editor at his terminal.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I'm trying to create an electrical connector using the routing component wizard, but whenever I try it gives the error "To progress to next step, please launch SOLIDWORKS and open a part first." The part file is already opened. I've tried this with several different parts and it gives me the same error. Does anyone know what's going on?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
SolidWorks Routing (most specifically electrical) - why is this add-onmore problematic than helpful? I am not one to complain - but I have to say that the Routing program is complete junk. It's been a complaint for years and itnevergets addressed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
After downloading the apisdk.exe I can finish the entire process however there are no templates available in Visual Studio 2017 I followed this videohttps://www.javelin-tech.com/blog/2014/01/install-solidworks-software-development-kit-sdk/
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
TOOLBOX missing I am now using Solidwork 2017 SP1 x64, and I have some troubles with my toolbox, its emptypastedImage_1.png
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago