Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
Cable tray doesnot follow path direction. i have attached file please check. I am facing problem with cable tray route.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 hours ago
metric pipe Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
I noticed that solidworks leave a small route (like 0,001mm) when you try to add a fitting direclty on a fitting. Does SW allow having no pipe part between fittings or does it have to be something in between (some small gap)? And by that I mean having Cpoint directly on another Cpoint.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
I'm trying to create an electrical connector using the routing component wizard, but whenever I try it gives the error "To progress to next step, please launch SOLIDWORKS and open a part first." The part file is already opened. I've tried this with several different parts and it gives me the same error. Does anyone know what's going on?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
Solidworks Routing-Electrical In Solidworks Routing Electrical, Even after assigning wire, color is not visible..once edit rout the particular harness sub assembly wire is visit but if exit from edit mode color is not visible..
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 days ago
I have been struggling with this problem since my migration to SW few weeks ago and still cannot get it going. Content available in SOLIDOWORKS content is not working out of the box. Working in Europe I would like to have metric DIN flanges and pipes setup for our designs.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 days ago
I have an assembly in which I start a new electrical routing subassembly by clicking "Start at Point." I then click "Add Point" to add three more C points. After this, I click "Auto Route" and make the path that I want. SolidWorks add the splines properly and I can see the wires correctly in the assembly when I am in the "Edit Route" mode.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
I am facing problem with routing of electical cable tray design. their is no error while create and save route, error shows up while reopening the file. i dont see any problem with route. i have attached file, please check.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
We all know that mirroring doesn't seem to mean to SW programmers as what it means to the rest of the world. Proof for that is that one actually has to invoke 'opposite hand version' manually instead of it being the default option.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
Difficulty with dropping fittings into route SW2018 We use routing heavily, and recently switched from 2016 to 2018. Typically, after starting a route using the start at point function I'll draw the sketch of where I want the pipe to go, then drag & drop in elbows and tees accordingly.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 days ago
I was tried youtube and mysolidworks professional still I am looking for something to learn this better You have the correct library from Solidworks? I will share with you my personal library and some template if you need.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 days ago
Fixing route sketch Sometimes whe we move components around, the route sketch goes wild (below).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 days ago
I have a request. It would be nice to add multiple dimensions to single CPoint or "range" by choice. The fact is that I need different configuration for a specific part that could fit on multiple pipe dimensions and that causes some problems.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
27 days ago
rotate part does anyone know why origin of rotation of a part is somewhere randmly when I try to rotate a part that was added in piping. When I rotate within pipe-sketch editing it throws the part somewhere xxx and the sketch is broken and C-points are connected with yellow-dotted lines, however X-Y-Z rotating is aligned correctly with the part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
What setting causes this error? I am pulling my hair out trying to find it. Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Is there a manual that explains how to create cable tray and duct components. I have just spent the day trying to pick apart the default library cable tray elbow I have run my part through the wizard OK but still get an error.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I am trying to do electrical routing in Solidworks. I am doing the routing manual lesson 3. In the exercise section, ring terminals are added in routing sub-assembly. I could place the ring terminal by drag and drop.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Another routing mystery... This is not a routing question per se, but... kinda... well, let's get to the point:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I have developed a problem in Routing / Piping that has to do with weld neck flanges, only: any size and/or weight class selected assigns a 4” Sch 40 pipe stub to go with it.I have looked at the Design Table and it indicates, for example, that a 3” 150# WN flange should have a 3” pipe stub, etc. But dropping the 3” WN flange on the drawing produces a 3” flange with a 4” pipe stub. Tags:none(add)weld neck flanges
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
IS THERE ANY TEQUNIES TO ASSEMBLE NON ROUTING PARTS TO ROUTING COMPONENTS MEANS I WANT OT ASEEMBLE PRESSURE GAUGE OR SAMLL SAFTY VALVE IN PIPE
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
route properties template Does anyone have any in depth information about it ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
We just switched to Solidworks 2018 and I noticed that the Pipe Routing module doesn't have the "Start at Point" option that the Tubing does. It wasn't always this way. The Piping module in 2016 had it.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Hi, VAR told me that is already submitted, but was on SW2007.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Hi, my name is Marco and i work for a company working on air filtering (dust, wood sawdust, iron filings) and we buy Solidworks for draw filters and other parts. We alsoboughtthe Routing plugin for draw and prototype our tube lines.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago