Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
Can we create mold of this part - means core & cavity. On initial review, this parts seems OK for creating the core and cavity but you would need additional side cores. Also before you start the core/cavity, add the proper draft to the model..
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I try to replicate the work of a video but couldn’t formed a Parting Line. How to do fix this? Please follow the complete video and you would understand what to do.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 days ago
In Draft Analysis given angle is 0.5 degree and yellow face found that needs draft.Then went to draft and 1 degree draft angle is given to prepare that face for drafting.Here Draft Analysis tool and Draft tool has been used to prepare this face for drafting.My question is if you give 0.2 degree instead of 0.5 degree, you can get rid of yellow face.What is the reason for giving 0.5 degree?2018-08-02_10-40-30.png Draft is up to you.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 days ago
Tooling split. Cannot knit sheets together. Hi guys.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 days ago
Hello is the first occasion in this forum I have a problem to generate a mold with the operation of cavity and heart, as I upload an image to be more explicit Attach your part. Is it plastic injection mold?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 days ago
Suppose if this is a hot plastic material. When it’s cool down shrinking can take place in two opposite direction. Is it correct to say hole size will increase in this case?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 days ago
SOLIDWORKS Mold Making Beta Exam (earn free exam credit) We have reached our ceiling number for beta testers at the moment, but thank you for your interest. We always try to include our customers when releasing new content, so please do check again in the future for other potential beta exam offerings.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 days ago
Hi. My name is Ray. I live in Work in Georgia.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 days ago
Experts mold designers, Please tell me Which is the best software for mold design ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
how to make the slope in the contour? Roberto Resende wrote:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Can we create multiple cavity in solidworks mold... Ruben Rodolfo BalderramaJun 23, 2018 9:26 AM(in response to Ashok Kumar) Yes you could, insert each component in one single file, move those ones as you need and work as usual.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I am unable to find a mould or a 3d design of a laundry drainback bottle in india for past 3 months, if anyone can help me with the drawing either 3d or in pdf format with specification ? I have tried everything but that bottle design is not available with any plastic manufacturer in india? Please please help... U can reply me atitsamitranahere@gmail.com,,, i can provide you the pic of the design !
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Im trying to create a tooling split for model that i made some design changes for. First time all was alright now i have trouble making the tooling split. When i try with "INTERLOCK SURFACE" i get error : "Failed creating core and cavity solids"and when i try without:"The parting surface must be larger than the boundary sketch."
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Im trying to shut off surface on my model, but preview and applying the feature doesnt show it. First time using molding tools, so i have no idea what might be the problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Hello, this is Lee. Thanks to you guys help, I figured out how to fine undercuts on the surfaces.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
injection point size Seven year user of Solidworks, but just started using plastic. Have used Autocad Moldflow over the years, so I do have some experience.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
What command can I use to obtain a molded part if i have their mold: ,plastic injection mold making
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
I have attached here solidworks mold problem which i didn't figure it out. Inside the zip file doc file contains the questions and steps and anothe zip file contains the model. Solidworks 2015 is required minimum to open this. I will really appreciate anyone trying to help me solving this problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
What other tools do you use for mold design? In particular, libraries, or splitting tools. Or do you use manual methods to split cavity/core? Have you developed your own mold component library, or use download data from a part manufacturer, or a separate software vendor?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Solidworks plastics flow analysis is taking too much time. i am using solidworks 2016 premium. it takes exactly 25 hrs to run the flow analysis of my part. I'm speculating that there could be many different reasons that you are experiencing this. It could be the item(s) you're trying to do the analysis on, it could be your computer specs (inadequate resources) or maybe even related to your hardware.........
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Injection Moulding Ready? So I think my parts are ready for injection moulding, I have tried both on 1 Degree Gradual Draft Analysis and they seem great.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Mold Design Tooling Split: Can't knit I am trying to create a simple mold for a part in Solidworks, but I keep running into the issue during the tooling split where Solidworks says that it cannot knit the surfaces. I looked at a few other forum posts on this topic, and I still wasn't able to get it to work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Hello, this is Lee. I'm learning to make a plastic mold and injection.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
I have created Parting line and parting surface as per requirement, But when using ToolSplit feature to separate in to core and cavity, It shows error "Cannot Knit sheets together". Part and error snapshot already attached for reference. Look at your parting line surface in the areas pointed to below.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago