How many times do you see a great thread get trashed or hijacked for various reasons and I'll take the "Stand" and say I'm the worst for doing that.. So when I'm acting stupid tell me to trash it here, get it?? Rants - Cheers - Pet Peeves - or your Aunt Lilly, bring it.. (More then likely the dumbest thread anybody started, but I tried to keep it stupid, stupid) - The Forum Moderators rules still apply, no obscene pics, raunchy language and personal attacks, those will be reported and deleted if
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 minutes ago
The SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Call for Presentations is LIVE:https://solidworksworld.lanyonevents.com/2019/portal/cfp/cfpLogin.ww Please note! We've changed a couple of things for 2019 submissions:
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 minutes ago
EFFING CHINESE PIRATES!!!!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 hour ago
I finally figured out a fairly simple way to create a PART template. Now I need some instruction on how to modify if without having to create a completely new PART Template ? ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 hours ago
Our company recently incorporated electronic signatures on drawings, whereby a workflow pushes each drawing through a set of predetermined individuals, and they approve the drawing and their name gets typed in by EPDM. Then we get to the scary step, where someone opens the approved drawing, adds a visual stamp, then saves the drawing as a PDF. Issues seen so far include: Users' symbol library wasn't right so all the , etc show as plain text;
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 hours ago
I am trying to get SW 2017 SP5 up and running. My first problem was the font was too large. It was preventing the dimensions from showing up during a sketch. I also found that it prevented the cut list from showing up on a drawing.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
12 hours ago
Hello all! I have a question about changing where the default name references on a drawing sheet. To clarify, on the attached images you can see how our title block is set up. Under DWG.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 hours ago
So I put my PropertyManager on the left side of my second screen (which is located to the right of my main monitor), and i keep getting this box that says depth. Sometimes it is something else but 90% of the time its that depth box. Is there any way to clear it, or like refresh the graphics card (as i'm assuming its just an artifact that the graphic card is not updating).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 hours ago
I found this article and peaked my curiosity. What's your go-to music while you work?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 hours ago
Non-technical Thread: Favorite Quotes Let's try to keep this thread on topic. Just post your favorite quotes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 hours ago
Just wondering how many of you may have experienced 'Log In' issues whilst trying to access the forum? This started for me yesterday (Sunday) and has continued today and taken me about one and a half hours to achieve a successful log in. Not aware of any maintenance or anything being done either.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 hours ago
Hey everyone. I have modeled a Sterling engine and ran it through Visualize to try my hand at rendering. Now I am super new to visualize, and I have gone through the self paced learning on My.SolidWorks.com but I was hoping to get some feedback on what I may be able to do to get a more realistic image. I'm not entirely sure why, but this still looks "modely" to me.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 hours ago
Linked Dimensions When I have several sketches with a linked dimension when I change the1st dimension (from 25 to 40) the other 2 linked dimensions don't update.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 hours ago
It doesn't seem like the List function in property tab builder can access macro-enabled spreadsheets - is this correct? Is there a workaround? Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 hours ago
I’m pleased to announce that the next meeting of theSydney SOLIDWORKS User groupis to be held on: Wednesday 12thSeptember 2018- 6:30pm Start
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
I've noticed that my forum points have been frozen since early yesterday morning. I just looked at the leaderboards and some folks have received points today but many (including quite a few who usually get points.) haven't
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
Non-technical Thread: Furry Friends Sometimes you just want to share a picture of your pets (Whatever you may call them: Furry Friends, Fur-kids, Interns, and so on.)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
Good morning, I should draw a flower bed in a roundabout, is there anyone who has a model ready? thank you Yes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
Hello Everyone, I am relatively new to Solidworks. I would like to learn how to customize paths for easy access to models? This option is available in Autodesk-Powermill, but I cannot find it here...
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
We want to update SolidCAM file (.prz) after changing CAD file in PDM. If we work out of PDM, the CAM file can be updated, when CAD file has been changed. When we changed CAD file in PDM, SolidCAM file can not be updated.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 day ago
I have been attempting to download Solidworks onto my laptop for the past few days now but every time I begin the download it the installation manager reports: download error. If the problem persists, a proxy server might be preventing automatic downloads.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
Hi I'm from Colombia I apologize for my bad English I would like to ask for some help, about how to generate a good drawing 2d for such forms , that they are more complicated
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
I see it was supposed to be released in July and I know the EV was release a couple weeks ago, but is there a new release date for 2018 SP4? Tags:none(add)service_pack_4.0
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
I was creating, or modeling, some hydraulic hoses inside one of our pieces of equipment. Within the assembly, I brought in the crimp ends and placed them where I wanted them. Then I inserted a new part so that I could build the hose body portion. Once I had everything the way I wanted it, I created a new subassembly so that I could group the three components together.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago