Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
I would like to be a Accredited Educator by SW, actually I have CSWA certification but I'm reading that I need to get TECE certification to achieve accredited educator. Please help me where can I get TECE exam. I would like to be a Accredited Educator by SW, actually I have CSWA certification but I'm reading that I need to get TECE certification to achieve accredited educator.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
When I try to open the material library, getting an error "parameter is incorrect". When click OK it shows a blank white window. Please help me......
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
je suis un ingénieur en électromécanique je veut bien suivre une formation en solidworks et avoir une certificat reconnu mondialement .comment je peut faire? Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
I installed Solidworks 2018/2019 on my desktop and was told that my activation count was exceeded. I don't think that's actually the case since other students have done the installation and activation before and after I had this error. It also says my activation expired on 10/7/18. I had the same error on my laptop, but then it just went away and now the license says its good until next year.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 days ago
Hello, I've been trying to create a specific feature on a handle. I've tried every method I know, maybe you guys can help with a direction. The feature I'm trying to re-create is the feat on my handle circled in red.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I have downloaded the SDK file and installation manager provided by my teacher, unfortunately I can not find my serial key information, i has not been emailed to my account, i have checked spam and other obvious places... unfortunately this is my first time downloading solidworks
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
Hi, I have SW Student 2018-19 installed on a laptop computer. I am returning it to the manufacturer due to product dissatisfaction. If I reall correctly, if I just uninstall the software from control panel, I will not be able to use it on another machine since I need to do some kind of deactivation? Am I correct?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
Before the design starts, change them in your template. After you've started designing, change them in Tools>Options>Document Properties>Units Listen, are you coming next week to my User Group meeting?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 days ago
Student Veteran copy I am a student and an honorably discharged veteran. How much is solid works for me?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 days ago
Student/School Club version? Can my school club purchase solid works for all students to use while at the club, how much and will this expire? Will this be for one use (single copy running at a time) or how will the functional details of the license work?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 days ago
I accidentally selected, "I am a Solidworks customer with a Solidworks Serial #" while trying to get student edition. I bought my license through Studica, whose first instruction was to "Create a MySolidWorks account using your CAD serial number." I did so, then followed a link to aSolidworksPDF that said to do the exact opposite. I'm not sure what to do next.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
11 days ago
Working through the tutorial, on dimensioning the Bolt Hole Sketch, I am having difficulty selecting the origin and sketch point. It seems to me that the origin is way out of place and colored blue when it should be red. How do I get the model centered over the origin?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
Tags:none(add)student version Content tagged with student version
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
Are you installing new release for this year (2018/2019) or are you installing old release (that is close to expiration)? Is this the same computer as used last year? (That is, you have never installed on this new computer - but you still have the old computer?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
15 days ago
In the next couple of months I am giving a presentation at a SolidWorks User Group Meeting, and I am not sure what topic I would like to focus on. I have about a half an hour to give said presentation, and would like to do something basic that someone who just knows the basics could learn, do hands on with me, and also find interesting. If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know. No idea is a bad idea.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
I recently started working with solidworks. Usually it seems im doing fine, but this time i really hit a brick wall. Tags:none(add)flat pattern issues
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 days ago
Im looking for any kind of teaching resource eg subtitled tutorials , sign language . anyone help? The built-in SW tutorials should work just as well for deaf students as the ones that can hear, since there's no audio. I'm not aware of any video tutorials for deaf students, but there may be some.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
23 days ago
I am attempting to install the student version of Solidworks 2018, but every time I try, I get an error message that mentions something about "clientuilevel," and the installation then fails, after reaching about 10% completion. I forgot the exact text of the error message, and I didn't take a screenshot, but it seems that "clientuilevel" is the main component of this error. I can attach the logs if needed.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 days ago
So i have 3D connexion wireless spacemouse and that worked well on my previous laptop. But with my new computer, the mouse does not work in the desired way. The part does not move smoothly and get stuck all the time. No matter how big part or assembly is being dealt with, and if i move part with my original logitech mx master mouse, everything is ok and parts and assemblys move smoothly, so something is wrong on my 3D-mouse but what it is?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
26 days ago
I am using SolidWorks 2017 Student Edition, and as of a couple weeks ago whenever I move my cursor over an object, all of the individual edges are highlighted one at a time, until they are all highlighted. While highlighting, nothing else can be done. I realize this means my graphics card is probably not supported/not powerful enough. However, using SolidWorks on my current machine was no problem, and was actually considerably faster than my previous laptop, until one day I booted it up and this
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 days ago
Working through the first tutorial - drawing the pressure plate, in the section on "Creating a Circular Pattern", I experience an absence of the five extruded elements. I get added cut-outs which would correctly go with the five added extruded elements. But, the five extruded solids are missing. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
30 days ago
Getting training manual I am currently taking a course at The University of Wyoming on SolidWorks. I was wondering if there was a way to get a manual preferably in paper form, but would settle for a online version.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
30 days ago
this is for my student version. mid term due Saturday. fast assistance greatly appreciated. or write them ASAP -studentsupport@solidworks.com
SOLIDWORKS Forums
30 days ago
Segment 1 is 70 minutes onlyCertified SOLIDWORKS Professional Exam | SOLIDWORKS Re: short time for cswp segment 1 ,70 minits not 90?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago