Scopri di cosa parlano gli utenti di SOLIDWORKS.
Maybe try inserting a part at the top of the feature tree. Then put sketches, solids, surfaces, anything you want in that part. Now use that part to drive the other parts in the assembly. Search the forum for Master Sketch or Skeleton Sketch Part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 giorni fa
I have a nesting software that works within solidworks and gives me 3D assemblies of my sheets and when it nests multiple sheets it puts each sheet into its own configuration. Is there a quick way to turn each configuration into its own assembly? that way I can have each sheet be a separate file?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I have two Independent part files, say part 'A' & part 'B' with design variations. Instead of keeping two independent part files with different file names I decided to use just one file name and keep the variants as a configuration. I know I can delete the latest revision, revision 'B', keep revision 'A', create a configuration within revision 'A', that would show the changes that would have been on revision 'B' but I do not want to start from 'A' & re-do the changes on it's configuration. Is
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 giorni fa
I'm looking into the possibility of inserting a general table into a part document, and linking the cells to specific Custom Properties and/or Global Variables. I want the user to be able to change the values in this table and the linked variables/properties to update accordingly, without them having to go into the Equations manager or Custom Property window directly. I have linked the values for height, width and thickness to custom properties.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 giorni fa
I'm trying to figure out if I can set configuration specific properties in the part so that the value for a property is populated with a value taken from the design table. Yes - that should all be in you Configurations Specific Tab in the Custom Properties of the Part, these are trump over the Custom Tab....
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 giorni fa
My VAR couldn't help with this, they said it's not possible.. just seems very strange to me and I was wondering if anyone has a solution/work-a-round updates perfectly but requires a rebuild.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 giorni fa
Design Table: Unsupress Part, Mates stay Suppressed. In 2017 I have an assembly control by a design table. I have a situation where I suppress/unsuppress two parts depending on the configuration.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 giorni fa
I made a 3D model if a spiral, that resembles a cable of sorts. The goal is to determine how many cables can fit in a spiral formation in my company's machine. I can determine the ID and OD of the spiral formation, but the goal is to determine how many wires can fit in the spiral formation.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 giorni fa
We normally would do this with equations but the way we want to do is too complex for solidworks so every time it crashes the Solidworks. That's why we want to do all the equations in DT. Basically, we want to make the DT in the assembly and suppress or unsuppress the boss-extrude1 in the part.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 giorni fa
I am modeling a full sized part and want to scale it down 1/8. I made the part using full size drawings, auto-created a design table, made a row, and divided each column by 8. This generated a new configuration which... only changed a portion of the dimensions.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 giorni fa
Ill give a simple example. I have a board, this board has different cutouts, of varying sizes and locations. Therefore I have different configurations, with cuts suppressed/unsuppressed. The location and size dims modified for the ones that are turned on.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 giorni fa
In the Component Properties dialog box, is there a way of collapsing everything in the configurations tree? I have a part with several levels of derived configurations and hundreds of configurations at the lowest level. When selecting the configuration I want, I either have to scroll through all of them or collapse each tree item until I get to the one I want.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 giorni fa
I have been struggling with design tables that open Excel 2016 within SW 2016. I have a fairly large design table that I have separate issues with not showing all the table data with in a drawing (I will address that in another thread). When I double-click the design table within a SW drawing to edit the table view (what is shown on the drawing), the table opens the SW CAD file, and I usually get a white cross (a mouse icon) that does nothing when clicking anywhere within the Excel or SW windows
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
What is the way to have different Global Variable values for each configuration? Because even though I gave a different Global Variable values for each configuration, it took up the default configuration values. Yes I want tosavechanges to the current configuration but I donotwant to switch to another configuration.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I've tried using both $PRPSHEET:"Weight" and "SW-MASS@Part.SLDPRT". The issue is that the drawing shows the weight of the configuration that is active in the part file, regardless of which configuration is used for the drawing views.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
In SW2017, I have a question regarding Hole Wizard, Configurations, & Design Tables. I've used configurations and design tables enough to know that they can be very quirky in certain situations.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I'm trying to setup a model that uses a design table to drive its dimensions for multiple configurations, but I need to let a non-licensed user edit the table outside of solidworks. Is this a probable scenario? Also, I'm unable to find the file locations that are contained in Solidworks options.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I am trying to create some configured weldment profiles. I have different design tables for each profile, in separate excel files. Is it possible to have all the design tables in one excel file?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I have many parts and I want all of them to have same configurations with same global variables. So if I update one variable value, all other should update too. To make it happen I've created a simple design table with 3 configs and some global variables. Now when I create a new part and import the design table, it only creates one configuration and no global variables are created itself.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I've tried searching around, but nothing exactly has popped up. There are so many matches when I do searches that I can't find what I'm looking for. I use design tables for sheet metal part configurations, where most of the time only the width of my parts change.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I am trying to create a pattern of slots along a piece of steel. The slot has to be spaced at 3" intervals along the length, the number of slots has to increase when the total length of the panel changes. The 3" gap is important, the start and end gap can be anything from 1.5" to 3" but must be the same on both ends.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
I have a part with 30 or so different configurations and would like to create a drawing for each configuration. I looked at the solidworks task scheduler but it looks like this only has functionality for several parts within a directory rather than several configurations of a single part. It seems this would be a fairly regular request but I have not been able to find any information (or a macro) to serve this function.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
Efficient Drawing Creation from Assembly with Configurations I’ve created an assembly of a cabinet with several configurations, each with a different size of cabinet. I don’t know if I did this in the preferred way;
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 mese fa
Circular Sketch Patterns with Congifurations/Design Tables In SW2017 have a design table driven part with multiple configurations.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 mesi fa