Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
Categories:
Sort:
Composer Actors Relocating when applying Kinematic Relationships I am attempting to set up my model of a hydraulic ram with Kinematic Child Parent Relationships.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 hours ago
Making Views When making a view, is there a way for the new view to be placed under the view that you are in. And not sent to the end of all the views you already have?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
19 hours ago
I'm having an issue with actors' ghosts showing up in animations. The actors are set to 0% opacity throughout but in certain parts of the animation, their outlines show up (only the "smart outlines" and no colour). I've attached an image of one of the locations where this is happening. When I manually scroll through the timeline they sometimes appear and sometimes do not (even if i go back and forward without changing anything).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
I'm trying to create an interactive menu where the user clicks the image of a build step to go to that step. I have managed to do this fine. However, when I update the images files, the ones in the composer view do not update. On top of this, going in and manually changing them does not work as the images have the same file names and the software must have them stored somewhere.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
I see that Composer supports impot of CREO 3.0 files. When will it support CREO 4.0 files? Rubén Rodolfo BalderramaAug 3, 2018 9:13 AM(in response to Thomas Endresen) I think composer open SW files don't ya?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
does anybody work with blender? I am looking for proper file formats that can be exported from Composer and imported into Blender without making any trouble. Every suggestions are appreciated.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
We currently use MS Publisher to create our technical documentation and have exported the images from Composer in *.eps format. With the latest update to MS Publisher this format is no longer supported and so I have two questions. I will be posting this on a MS Publisher forum also but I hope someone might have come across this issue in regard to Composer already.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I'm working on some instructions for a part. Yesterday at the end of the day I saved the composer file with everything in tact. today, some letters are missing from text boxes in my project (see picture). It has happened on both views with text boxes. Any help would be appreciated.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
How to do Rotate & translate at the same time in composer animation. that is difficult because Composer split 360° to three times 120°. If you want to translate in the same time this dosn't work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 days ago
Hi..im new to solidworks...i have downloaded solidworks SOLIDWORKS_ 2017_SP5.0...installation done but i cannot see any options for creating when i try to open solidwork composer. that's window of Composer Player - for viewing the files.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 days ago
I asked this question mixed in with another question yesterday and it might get lost in that other question so I am starting it's own discussion: When I am in the Technical Illustration Workshop I do a Save as to generate an .svg file. I then go into CorelDraw and import that .svg file.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 days ago
I can rotate an assembly of actors. And I can pan and zoom in and zoom out to get the view I want to output from the Technical Illustration workshop. I can also click the perspective button in the bottom right hand corner. I can save the position as a view or camera view.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 days ago
I have created views for one file. Now, I want to replace it with a different product. The new product is almost similar to the 1st products, I have only option to update and if I update the file with the different product it does reflect any change. I don't want to create configuration but want to replace with different products?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
27 days ago
When I open a SW Assembly in composer all the parts are suppressed and it won't let me unsuppressed them. When the assembly is opened in SW it is all resolved, this is a problem for historic assemblies as well as the ones I'm working on. Any models that are current saved in composer work fine it only is affecting newly opened assemblies.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
27 days ago
I have this problem with my solidworks composer where I try to import a greenhouse model. Model is drawn in Solidworks 2018 en imported in Composer 2018.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
27 days ago
In the Properties pane on the left is there a way to save settings? For example: when I create Paths (explosion lines) they always come in at 1pt with Extremities set to Round on both ends. I want to change that default.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
lineweights My work flow is to bring a SW assembly into Composer and output an .SVG that I bring into CorelDraw. I then in CorelDraw Ungroup all and immediately go to the line properties and set it to Scale with Object.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I would like to ask if there is a way to create a pdf not made by only 1 image as a raster but made of fonts and images which I can export from the pdf if needed. Composer is a grafiktool not able to create a layout. So if you want to create a layout with text, raster, etc. use indesign, word, ... and than create the pdf.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Green rectangle .... When I run my cursor over the view port I get a transparent green rectangle covers the view port. Then I click within it and it turns orange and shows thin red lines.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Hi there, I am new to this forum and i find it to be very informative. Playing around with Composer, ive been able to do easy basic kinematics and animations.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Callouts disappearing when moving between views Callouts intermittently disappearing when moving between views. They are still visible on the view pane thumbnail.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Is there any option, when we publish composer doc to 3d pdf, can we disable the measure tool in pdf? We have only hide toolbar option.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I'm looking at some different options for animating a large assembly. One of the options I'm considering is taking the work I've already done in SOLIDWORKS motion study and importing that into Composer to add some additional things to it. Is this possible?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Updating without missing elements Hello, I have been trying to update an assembly, however some elements do not show, how can i solve this issue?.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago