Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
Certified Additive Manufacturing Associate (CSWA-AM) exam Certified Additive Manufacturing Associateexam announced at SOLIDWORKS World 2018, is already available on theSOLIDWORKS Certificationpage.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 hours ago
So I failed CSWP Segment 1 today! I feel a bit disappointed and I have decided to buy a book that has much practice problems for modeling as I have done what is available online for free. But before I go ahead and pick a random book, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a book with lots of practice problems (harder ones). I don't need a book that teaches Solidworks as I am familiar with techniques.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 days ago
What does getting certified with SolidWorks really do for you? Is finding a better paying Job easier?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 days ago
CSWA/P practice exam simulation Please correct me if I am wrong, but at one time, did the test simulator that you use for the actual exam also contain a practice exam as well that we could take as many times as we wanted? or am I making stuff up again haha
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I'm taking the CSWP exam and i already completed 2 segment but my problem is that i forgot to put my middle initial when i sign up the certification. I want to put my middle initial before i will complete the segment 3 thanks. This is probably something that has to be handled on their end since the account is already created.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Exam Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
First and foremost, i would like to say thank you to the Solidworks Community for all the wonderful help they have shown me and friendliness. If ti was not for these forums, i would have struggled and struggled through my class. It was not until i received some very thoughtful insight from this community that helped me transfer to a different class all together. Im proud to say that i have accomplished the CSWA class and i am now in my CSWP class.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
As I look to finish my final cert, the CSWE, I am curious as to what I should expect. There are a number of mixed reviews on the difficulty of this exam and what is covered. I know these can be subjective but I would appreciate the feedback anyway.(without violating the SW agreement)
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Just seen this on in SolidWorks portal announcements. there's the link Can someone from SW add info if they are only free during the promotion time, or can we sign to them an continue later still for free (if we started them in free period).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
I have SW EDU version. Can I have CSWA for free ? What is the source of your student license?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
propertymanager issue I am new to solidworks, I have the 2018 ver. I am on the SW tutorials and unable to do tasks that asks to do something in propertymanagers: in order to get into direction 1?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
I'm working on a Tutorial. It telling me to selection of "ANSI" in Dimension Standards. But SW doesn't know, I don't know where "Dimension Standards" is/are ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
More Tutorial Confusion Anyone know how to find this file ? I'm not finding anything that starts with "Install_dir/Program . . .
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Certified professional listing? Interviewing a candidate next few days, says he is a certified SW professional. Can I look him up in a list somewhere to see that his claim is true?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
I am preparing to take the CSWP-MM Exam next week, and took the practice exam in preparation. I have no prior knowledge of mold making apart from some YouTube videos and the SolidWorks tutorials. I finished the practice test in about 30 minutes, and got all 4 questions right, but it took some on-the-fly learning to resolve the parting line on the straddle face and create a side core.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
CSWP certification error I have made the tree segments for the CSWP certification exam, all have been approved and the certificates sent to my email but i don't have the option to download the certificates in my solidworks certification website.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
CSWP exam question Hello, I want to know if I take CSWP exam how many days takes until the results come out?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Virtualtester account recuperation few years ago (2012) I was working for a VAR, and I have passed some certifications. I have changed company since, so I can’t access this e-mail anymore.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Hello everyone i was just wondering if the CSWP exams remails same for 2nd trial. As i failed my first time. Tags:none(add)deepak gupta
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
[archived] Attach your *.sldprt files here.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Tags:none(add)elite application engineer Content tagged with elite application engineer
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
Help regarding CSWA exam I am planning to sit for my CSWA exam very soon - probably by next week. I have few questions regarding the format of the exam, I'll be glad if someone who already sat for CSWA exam can answer my questions.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
I passed the CSWP exam a few days ago, and while riding that hype train today, I attempted to buy one of the CSWP shirts from the apparel store. However, when I pasted my cert code into the box to verify that it's a real certification, it redirects to a plaintext page reading "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". Has anyone else experienced this? Do I still need to wait for the certification listing to propagate through to the store?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago
So I am in the process of sitting my CSWP exams, so far I have passed segment 1 and am about to sit segment 2. I obtained free exam coupon codes using the serial number and license I use at work as this license has a paid subscription service. What I want to know is, can I login to the solidworks tester using the account that I created with my work e-mail (the one I used to sit segment 1) whilst I am at home using the educational version of solidworks I have installed on my home computer?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
4 months ago