Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
Yep, it's definitely possible............ Actually instead of rings, I have helix that I want to make a circular pattern of 16 helix. But I don't know how to make the image of one coil and arrange them in a circular pattern like in the figure you shown.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 hours ago
loft boundary Welcome to the forum. AsMaha Nadarasaindicated, it will be much easier for someone to help if you can post the file here.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 hours ago
I don't know if the Microsoft version matters or not. I am also concerned about making using a Macro to make things easier and faster after linking SW BOM to Excel. Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
I mainly frequent the API part of the forum. Often i need to post a piece of code. The forum provides quite nice syntax highlighting. However if i want to edit a piece of code it is nearly impossible.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I am currently learning Solidworks 2018 pdm standard and we currently on ly want others in our company to see approved pdf's. SO will I have a vault with drawings for the engineering dept and a vault for everyone else to see approved pdf's? Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 days ago
Read only problems I am working from my flash drive on a school project. I am the only one editing the part files for my project.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
10 days ago
Not to be snarkly but without more information about what the desired outcome should be, what are you trying to filter, where is it used, etc.... the question could just as well be 'How do I make a car?'. Fill out the attached Filter Selection Questionnaire
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
In the features my Swept Boss/Base is not working. Actually sometimes it worked but sometime not. I don't know why? Will you please help me to sort out the problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
My boss ask me a system requirements for solidworks 2018, do you guys have some suggestion? This page used to have a list of products that ave been tested with SW...I guess all major products are ok now? I'm using Avast.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 days ago
I'm trying to acquire information for my boss about updating our license manager for the new SolidWorks 2019. Currently we have 2017 on our Windows Server 2012. I've been told that we have Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 and I'm not sure if the license manager will work from the Storage Server 2012 R2. I haven't found any information on the difference from working off of a "Storage" server and any help/information would be much appreciated.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 days ago
material library Tags:none(add)solidworks material
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 days ago
Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I really hope you don't mind me asking such a trivial question but I tried using the search bar and couldn't find anything that actually worked. Within my profile, I have my first quest to complete which contains 5 objectives. 3 of these are done, the other two are "Mark a document as helpful" and "Mark a comment as helpful".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I have just started a new position at a company and am using an older desktop running Windows 7 and Solidworks 2017 SP5. When I create or open a sketch profile it only shows 1 or blank dimension lines. 1 for anything over 1 or nothing for dimension less than 1.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Looking at purchasing a portable laptop with I7 and new thunderbolt 3 ports. External graphics cards can be placed into a PCI enclosure and connected via Thunderbolt 3 to laptop. Does SW support this? Is there any noticable speed in graphics with this method?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
When I try to go to page "SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Top Ten list" which ishttps://forum.solidworks.com/community/solidworks-world-2019-top-ten-list Unauthorized
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
RealView Graphics I'm currently unable to use RealView Graphics on my computer (it is grayed out as an option in the view>display menu). After googling this issue I have come across a number of users who have updated the solidworks key directory in regedit and gotten this function to work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
,solidworks.com Content tagged with solidworks.com
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Why are so many people here eager to do someone else’s homework for them especially when they make almost no effort themselves? If they can’t do the assignment but get answers here, the instructor gives them a passing grade and doesn’t even know that they need extra help. Even giving them hints is a disservice because, if they were listening in class and working hard, the instructor would have given them all the hints they need.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
So how does that work for a company that pays maintenance on several seats? Every license of SW that we have, we are paying maintenance on. So every SW user in our company should be able to have a vote...but they cannot even ACCESS the Top Ten list area, let alone vote.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I was a Inventor user, in drawing, there is a chain to dimension easily. Does Soliworks have the similar fuction? I attached a gif file that I did in Inventor to let you understand what I mean.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
2019 Beta forum Unauthorized
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Beta contest Tags:none(add)beta testers
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago