Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
material library Tags:none(add)solidworks material
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
Jive Software Version: 2018.10.0.1_jx, revision: 20181102150941.22e8dc7.release_2018.10.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 days ago
I really hope you don't mind me asking such a trivial question but I tried using the search bar and couldn't find anything that actually worked. Within my profile, I have my first quest to complete which contains 5 objectives. 3 of these are done, the other two are "Mark a document as helpful" and "Mark a comment as helpful".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I have just started a new position at a company and am using an older desktop running Windows 7 and Solidworks 2017 SP5. When I create or open a sketch profile it only shows 1 or blank dimension lines. 1 for anything over 1 or nothing for dimension less than 1.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 days ago
Looking at purchasing a portable laptop with I7 and new thunderbolt 3 ports. External graphics cards can be placed into a PCI enclosure and connected via Thunderbolt 3 to laptop. Does SW support this? Is there any noticable speed in graphics with this method?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
When I try to go to page "SOLIDWORKS World 2019 Top Ten list" which ishttps://forum.solidworks.com/community/solidworks-world-2019-top-ten-list Unauthorized
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 days ago
RealView Graphics I'm currently unable to use RealView Graphics on my computer (it is grayed out as an option in the view>display menu). After googling this issue I have come across a number of users who have updated the solidworks key directory in regedit and gotten this function to work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 days ago
,solidworks.com Content tagged with solidworks.com
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 days ago
Why are so many people here eager to do someone else’s homework for them especially when they make almost no effort themselves? If they can’t do the assignment but get answers here, the instructor gives them a passing grade and doesn’t even know that they need extra help. Even giving them hints is a disservice because, if they were listening in class and working hard, the instructor would have given them all the hints they need.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 days ago
So how does that work for a company that pays maintenance on several seats? Every license of SW that we have, we are paying maintenance on. So every SW user in our company should be able to have a vote...but they cannot even ACCESS the Top Ten list area, let alone vote.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 days ago
I don't know if the Microsoft version matters or not. I am also concerned about making using a Macro to make things easier and faster after linking SW BOM to Excel. Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 days ago
I was a Inventor user, in drawing, there is a chain to dimension easily. Does Soliworks have the similar fuction? I attached a gif file that I did in Inventor to let you understand what I mean.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
29 days ago
2019 Beta forum Unauthorized
SOLIDWORKS Forums
30 days ago
Beta contest Tags:none(add)beta testers
SOLIDWORKS Forums
30 days ago
Jive Software Version: 2018.7.0.1_jx, revision: 20180814200645.7fbf90c.release_18.7.0-jx
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I currently have about 5-10 similar assemblies and I want them all to have the same lighting options? Is there a way to save the lighting and then use it on all assemblies? Or is there a way to create a new scene that has my new light options so I can use that scene on multiple assemblies. Is there a way to use either on multiple assemblies even if the coordinate system is different or would the coordinate systems need to be the same?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
You must have accidentally moved the dialog box outside the screen. Check this post on setting it back via registry settingLost measurement box Re: Measure tool, dialog box not popping up
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I can enterhttps://my.solidworks.com/, but when i click my name in the top right corner and try to enter the customer portal, i get this error message :error-customerportal.JPG "Unable to authenticate. (SOAP fault: Artifact resolution failed at IDP-esp-FE4E5EFA43B5043D)"
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
the point system isn't updating again andRichard Doyleis on vacation. Just my luck. I was hoping to catch up with Deepak today.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Some parts seem to be partially transparent when I view the assembly in "shaded with edges" display style, see image below. I am not in "Edit part or component", I have tried rebuilding, restarting SolidWorks and restarting my PC with no joy.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I didnt get these questions correct. Can you share your final answers after you are done? Thanks! The related parts are attached.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Glenn SchroederMay 12, 2016 11:43 AM(in response to David Palacio Restrepo) That button was removed a while ago. Now there is only the Like button. The decision wasn't mine, but I personally didn't care for the Helpful button. Too many times the person that asked a question to start a Discussion would mark the answer as Helpful instead of Correct.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I was trying to have my ballon numbering and BOM numbering to match by clicking theCheck the box for "Link balloon text to specified table". But it seems to be grayed out. Could someone help me out to fix it? Thanks.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
changing password Use this link:Dassault Systèmes® Careers : Job opportunitiesand log-in to your profile in the right corner. Then click "My Profile" and "Update Password".
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago