Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
I have recently joined the forum and there is very few i know about this community so i thought of starting this discussion, as the title suggests you just have to share the most remembered moments on this forum, let me start with some. ->Dave Bearhad the surgery and make it out alive stronger then ever(and became the part of an elite group known as SOLIDWORKS POWER USERS )
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 hours ago
is it sw 2018 sp3 files could open by sw 2017 sp5? Budi Setiawan SetiawanJul 16, 2018 4:50 AM(in response to Budi Setiawan Setiawan) i mean: is it sw 2018 sp3 filescould openedby sw 2017 sp5?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
20 hours ago
There seems to be no limit to the lengths SPAMing PHISHING Trolls will go. I got this as a private message... LOL
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
Hello to all of the Group. I'm detailing a project in Solidworks 2016 and I have a problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
I have a new installation WIN10, SW2017 SP4.1, PDM standart in my new PC. If I want to connect PDM server pop up error message "The archive server could not open windows registry"
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
I notice I enter a question in the box above to do a search a subject. The forum gives me a few answers. I click on one, read it. I click the back arrow to read the other entries, and I have to start over by re-entering the subject again.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
7 days ago
I don´t see any button that say "Helpful". Glenn SchroederMay 12, 2016 11:43 AM(in response to David Palacio Restrepo) That button was removed a while ago. Now there is only the Like button.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
8 days ago
I need to create a detailed view but i need it to be some other shape than a circle. Tags:none(add)detail view border
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 days ago
This happened before, but mysteriously went away. Now it is back. Basically, when I open a thread, and then use my mouse wheel to scroll down, then scrolling function locks up.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
9 days ago
When I am trying to duplicate a process of creating a dynamic spring, following this youtube tutorial:SOLIDWORKS - Dynamic Spring - YouTube As soon as I entered the sketch edit mode, I can pick the free moving point in a spring's vertical axis, which is part of the editing sketch, but I was not able to pick any other features, such as an edge, in any parts in assembly not in the sketch mode.... I am using SolidWorks 2016 edition.... can anyone kindly help on this?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
13 days ago
I was just going through the profile page and saw the level and their respective points to to reach that level here is a quick graph that i made in excel. CurrentlyDeepak Gupta(Legend) have the highest points on the forum and he is on level 12.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
14 days ago
Anybody want to explain what these two "things" are ? And what are they good for ? What is "Latest Acclaimed" and "Notification" ?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 days ago
I have a newly purchased SolidWorks 2018 and it is on active subscription. But due to the hardware issue, I only can install version 2015. Can I do that? Thank you.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
16 days ago
Edit profile I am trying to edit my user profile to show that I am using SW2018. The newest SW version shown in the dialog box is SW2017.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
Maybe it's me, maybe it's my browser, but logging out of this site doesn't seem to work for me. If I'm logged in then go to log out, the site tells me I've logged out. If I then come back to the site though, I'm logged in.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 days ago
This stage the solidworks beta 2019 is taking too much time. like getting delayed or lagging at this stage.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
24 days ago
Decal logo switching off(invisible) once checking tick mark. I have added a logo to model.dragged it to the required location. Unfortunately checking tick mark, it's become invisible.Screenshot (77).pngplease do check it & waiting for the answers
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 days ago
I have an abnormal shape that I need to find the moment of inertia of, is this something I can do with solidworks? Tags:none(add)moment_of_inertia
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
How to avoid or cut the collision between showed edges.2.jpg1.jpg Jive Software Version: 2016.3.10.4, revision: 20180516024324.179277c.release_2016.3.10.4
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Geometric Tolerances Hello, I am unable to show geometric tolerance on drawing. it allows me to create it but does not place it, disappears once i regenerate the drawing. I am working on 2017 standard version.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Meu ícone: Propriedades de Massa não funciona!!! Ajudem-me?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
i just installed solid works 2018, and still learning how to use it. I'm operate it with CNC Milling machine 3 Axis. I need a correct step.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Samsung Galaxy J7 V bought new from Verizon about 9 months ago. I've been trying to use astylussince the day I got this phone. Some days it will work for about a minute but most days nothing I do will work.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
So SW finally updated the Customer Portal, nice and colorful. Is it just me or is it full of Bugs? It appears to be slower, cant seem to get more then 2 or 3 clicks in to it or use the back button and I get the message below.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago