Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
So I’m currently in the process of building a computer! I’m trying to build a workstation/gaming computer. I do some medium heavy solidworks files up to 100 parts+ Including a lot of rendering and shadowing so for my price range the NVIDIA Quadro p2000 is the graphics card for me! But 50 percent of time I also game!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 days ago
File conversion Ivneed someone to convert a file for me into a .stl
SOLIDWORKS Forums
21 days ago
I keep seeing discussion about optimizing lattice structures through FEA. How do you do this? I can't how to do this within the program. Do you have to save and export back into solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I want to export my project to an STL, and the help docs indicate that I should be able to, but I am not able to select the file type for export - it's greyed out. I have the 'free version' - which is likely the reason - but NONE of the documentation make any clear distinction between versions as far as export capabilities go.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Hello, is possible to optain licence file for 3DXpert for SOLIDWORKS with evalution serial number? Do you mean that you have a SOLIDWORKS evaluation license?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
When trying to execute the activation code i get the following message: Most probably the activation code executable is blocked by your anti virus software.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
I try to activate 3DXpert for SolidWorks , I have tried several times : All the process works fine :
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago
How do I get the Object Tree and Process guide to show up when I open a *.elt file? Jive Software Version: 2016.3.9.0, revision: 20171215204634.b96715f.release_2016.3.9
SOLIDWORKS Forums
6 months ago