Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
I keep seeing discussion about optimizing lattice structures through FEA. How do you do this? I can't how to do this within the program. Do you have to save and export back into solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
22 days ago
I want to export my project to an STL, and the help docs indicate that I should be able to, but I am not able to select the file type for export - it's greyed out. I have the 'free version' - which is likely the reason - but NONE of the documentation make any clear distinction between versions as far as export capabilities go.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
28 days ago
Hello, is possible to optain licence file for 3DXpert for SOLIDWORKS with evalution serial number? Do you mean that you have a SOLIDWORKS evaluation license?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
When trying to execute the activation code i get the following message: Most probably the activation code executable is blocked by your anti virus software.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
I try to activate 3DXpert for SolidWorks , I have tried several times : All the process works fine :
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago
How do I get the Object Tree and Process guide to show up when I open a *.elt file? Jive Software Version: 2016.3.9.0, revision: 20171215204634.b96715f.release_2016.3.9
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago
File conversion Ivneed someone to convert a file for me into a .stl
SOLIDWORKS Forums
5 months ago