Neue Funktionen in

SOLIDWORKS Benutzerforum

Ein Ort, an dem SOLIDWORKS Benutzer 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS entdecken und sich darüber unterhalten und austauschen, unabhängig davon, welche Version sie benutzen: Desktop, mit Cloud-Anbindung oder mit voller Cloud-Integration.

Melden Sie sich einfach mit Ihrer 3DEXPERIENCE ID an.

I have Problem With SW 2009 is Very Slow in Performace AndTake Time for Zoming In and Out and it has many craching. If any one have any solution for this probledm Ahmed samy Design Engineer SW 2009 Sp0 X 64 Edition AMD Phenom 5Gb Of Ram ATI Radeon 2600 WINDOWS VISTA Ultimate X64 SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
I was wondering if there was any problem installing Autodeskand Solidworks on the same computer lab. I know it can be done, butwhat possible side effects can we see? I heard something about thenetwork licensing manager being affected by it. Any insight wouldbe appreciated.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
When I use The publish e-Drawing Command I receive the Serverbusy message. and no way to remove this message except end usingthe task manager to close SolidWorks I even tried to lunche-Drawings manually because sometimes this method works with Excelin design table but now it's not working. is there any one who knowhow to solve this issue.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
I just received an email from BOXX announcing they have amobil workstation available. Im not sure if this is news but when Iwas looking for a lappy they told me they were not into mobilestations. Has anyone had dealings with BOXX? Iam going to look further intoit.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
Hello all, I recently reformatted my hard drive. After installing a freshinstall of SolidWorks 2008, I get the error: 'Standalone LicenseFailure.' I have tried this license on other computers and it worksfine. Does anyone know of the reason behind this? BrendanSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
How do I uninstall 2008 or 2009 on Vista 64 bit. It keepserroring when trying to remove SW Explorer because it is supposedlyrunning as a gadget. I have turned OFF the Sidebar both by closingit and ending the running task in Task manager but it still saysit's running when trying to uninstall.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
I have just upgraded the op system to Vista Business 64bitand now can't use the printer as there are no drivers readilyavailable for 64bit vista. If anyone has an idea pleasehelp.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
This CPU looks interesting to me (as home use). Has anybodytested it with SolidWorks? Any thoughts? It's cheaper than core i7920 but is it as good? SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
Hello We are looking for a b/w laser printer for a small workgroup. OurHP laserjet 4000 seems to be a bit slow these days! Can anyonerecommend a decent workgroup b/w laser printer, with decentsolidworks printing speed, for about 4 users? Thanks,SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
Hey Guys, Anyone else experiencing problems with SP0 and SNL not letting theuser save their files after they timeout? We just switched a littleover a week ago, and our VAR is still looking into the issue. Goingto check the SPRs now.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
I just watched the Thomas Salomone SWW2009 presentation:"Tips and Tricks: Get the Most from Your Desktop or Laptop". Hetalks about Blade Networks which look like they might be just theticket. Is anyone using them? What do you think?SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
i have seen in many CAD workstations with 1GB RAM theinstallation runs into 5-6 hrs even though fire wall is off, iusually do not use autorun but go for manual setup. suggest somesteps how can i overcome this. more over what i am saying is not anisolated case!!SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
Somebody has a workaround for indexing on network path withXp Pro or Vista x64? On x64 OS Windows doesn't accept UNC path Thanks for your help SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
We just went from 1.0 to 2.1. Is there somewhere I can findenhancments that where made from SP1 to SP2. Thanks,SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
There are licenses that have expired that I can no longeruser but the are taking up licenses in the network pool. how do Iremove of them? We have a total of 60 licenses but only 58 are available. I've had this problem before but I can't remember how I fixedit.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
I've had dual 19" monitors for years and am thinking of a newsystem with 22" monitor What pro/con between these two options You guys want to share? Thx, ChrisSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
15 Jahre Vor
My computer crashed in the middle of upgrading to SP3.0. Ihad to re-install SW 2009 from the DVDs and then do the SP3.0upgrade. Now I don't have the SolidWorks menu. This is the "submenu" thatshows up in Windows Explorer when you right-click on a SW part.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
Trying to install SW2009 on a new computer but I missedplaced my serial number. Where can I get that information from? ThanksSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
does anyone know why solidworks install manager tries to loadall dialogue content with browser. SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
I have SW 2009 installed on a laptop and my toolbox and holewizard file locations are on a network drive. When I use my laptopat home disconnected from the network and try to use the holewizard I get an error message and cannot use the hole wizard ortoolbox. How to I fix this problem and still maintain the standardsthat are used for our network install. Thanks, JasonSolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
I use an Admin image to install SW across a network (7seats). The upgrade failed on the edrawings install. I got an errorthat I've attached with some "explanation". I was able to manuallyinstall the edrawings, but I don't want to do that for them all.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
Can someone please help me. Yesterday I upgraded mySolidworks 2009 64 from SP2.1 to SP3.0 and now it doesn't work.Solidworks opens, but as soon as i open a new part, it crashescompletely. Please help. I have a Dell T3400 with Nvidia QuadroFX1700 with Windows Vista Business 64.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
Is there any recommended Settings for the FX570 on Windowsvista X64, to enhance the performance of it's just Plug it, Installthe driver & use it.SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor
I just installed the Solidworks Stimulus Pkg. which issupposed to be a 90 day trial but when the activation page comes upit says I have 30 days left to my grace period. Does anyone know ifthis is normal and the program will ask for 2 more activations eachafter 30 days, or is there some other problem? Will I really beshut out in 30 sdays?SolidworksAdministration
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 Jahre Vor