新規機能:

SOLIDWORKS ユーザー フォーラム

SOLIDWORKS ユーザーが 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS デスクトップ製品、クラウド接続製品、クラウド専用製品に関する情報の発見や共有、議論を行うための場所です。

3DEXPERIENCE ID を使用してログインしてください。

並べ替えの基準:
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 年 前
Hey all, I'm a little new to some of the more intricate parts of Solidworks. I was given a .prt file of a scanned helmet, and I need to draw around it to create something I can actually work with. I'm not entirely sure how to do so. Would anyone have some wisdom to give?
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 年 前
Wow - I posted a wish list on the forum a few months ago and one of my "it would be nice" features was the ability to Tab between fields when entering data in the Custom Properties sidebar-tab. I just updated to the 2016 SP4ev and now I can tab between the fields. Very nice. I'm sure its not due to my complaints but thanks SW guys!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 年 前
This would make drawing a lot easier. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 年 前
Would like to be able to use trim as normal, but instead of deleting the chosen sketch segment, it turns it into construction geometry, maintaining all relations. That is all. Thanks. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
Hi all, as in the topic. I would start with the design study for volume/mas optimisation 2015 SOLIDWORKS Help - Design Studies in SOLIDWORKS Leszek SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
The deadline for submitting an idea for the top ten list has been extended to December 16th! You can submit an idea by going to the SOLIDWORKS 2016 Top Ten List area. Make sure the idea title is succinct, but descriptive enough for others to easily understand it. Voting will begin on December 17, 2015.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
Loft with path can be a useful and easy tool when controlling the sweep is not working. Very complex path curves can be generated easily by TracePath in Motion (and then exported to part). SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
Is there a way to draw each of the step flange using the linear pattern? What is the best way with the least steps to draw the above? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
Hi, I am working with a cutlist (Part not Drawing), and I am using imported bodies, but I can not link the material of the imported body to the cutlist, I can only link the material of the original body. Anyone knows a way around this? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
Implementing a Sketched Jog on a sheet metal part causes SolidWorks to instantly crash/close. SolidWorks 2015/SP2.1. Reproducible on 4 separate computers. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前
2015 What's New in SOLIDWORKS - Using Open Profiles for Cut Features Nice! SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
Hi Is there any short cut to flattern cylindrical edges.we can do it with sweep flange or edge flange , however the flattern of part is wrong. How should ı fix it? Thanks for help SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
Im struggling when adding text, can you please help me? I made a split line and tried both WRAP / Extrude boss. SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
"how do I do a scooter(wheel) in solidworks?" this is posted as a sample for the other discussion by @Dom Santiago- " " as there isn't a reply link showing at the moment? hope this finds the right place and people- have a good'n kelef SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
In 2014, the mirror part feature can only transfer custom properties to the new part if it is multi-body. An unwanted weldment feature is also created in mirrors of single-body parts. Workaround: 1. cut original part in half 2. mirror part 3. delete cut SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
Hi Not 100% the best way to create this cufflink front? I've done the back. Any help would be appreciated otherwise I'm off learning rhino. Thanks J SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
Im learning how to use surface and started designing this fan shroud and ran into this issue at the left and right edge where i thicken a surface and the thickened surface does not meet the end caps Whats the best method to resolve this or am i going about drawing this wrong SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
Hello i have feature works option but i am unable to convert this below file into solidworks feature list plz help me.... i am using solidworks 2011 Thank's advance... :) SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 年 前
- The ability to add a suffix / prefix automatically in all the components when saving an assembly to a new folder. - When inserting a multibody library feature the appearance’s orientation are inserted on the new part keeping the right texture orientation as done in the library feature. -The flip normal plane option for a plane... Thank you. Good Job!!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 年 前
SolidWorks 2014 has added Conic Section tools in the sketcher and the fillet tool. Now you can create conic sketch entities that are automatically tangent. The fillet tool now, instead of just doing circular (radius) fillets, will also do conic fillets. http://www.swtuts.com/?p=742 SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 年 前
I haven't used the Mirror Components feature in a long time, but tried it today. I can see that it seems to have all the right features now, but it is far too confusing and hard to understand. SW, please clean up the user interface on this tool. By the way, I'm working in 2011 today, so if you've already fixed it, I guess I'm late to the party.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 年 前
Does anyone know how to change each parameter for a parabola without the other values changing? Basically I have estimated the coordinates I want for the parabola but each time I type them in for the different points, the other ones keep changing! Am I missing something here? SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
10 年 前
I have lost my feature bar. Can anyone tell me how to get it back SolidworksParts And Features
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
11 年 前