Şuradaki yenilikler:

SOLIDWORKS Kullanıcı Forumu

SOLIDWORKS kullanıcılarının 3DEXPERIENCE Works: SOLIDWORKS masaüstü, bulut bağlantısı ve saf bulut hakkında keşif, etkileşim ve paylaşım yaptığı yer.

3DEXPERIENCE ID'nizle oturum açmanız yeterli.

Sıralama ölçütü::
I am trying to create a part which looks like in the image. My sweep function fails when I try to build a second helix on the first one. The error message as "Smooth path is needed for sweep with twist " Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
I made a sketch in the hole wizard. Then I drag the points to the right place. As soon as I release them on those points they are gone. SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
Hello! I updated to Solidworks 2020 and this is how sketch lines look like. The left is a regular line a right is supposed to be a centerline... Does anyone know how to fix this? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
Hi, I would like to increase the distance between the lines as well as the number of lines which I created using a linear sketch pattern. I forgot to use dimensioning x spacing when I created it earlier. Now I would like to know how can I increase the distance between lines and the number of lines that I created earlier using Linear Sketch Pattern? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
I would like to split a few curves by some intersecting surfaces. Could you please tell me how can I do that? For example in the following picture, I would like to split the curves by surface. SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
I am very familiar with the equation driven curve to create both 2D and 3D curves. However, does anyone know if there is a way to draw a spline and have the software output a parametric equation used to draw/approximate it? ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
I've noticed that if i hit enter after command,it doesn't repeat the last command. Nothing comes up. Anyone have ideas about this? using SW2019 SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
Hi, I would like to project the curve on the surface. I used project tools but it is not working. I worked with this feature many times but this time it is not working. Could you please tell me the reason and how can I solve the issue? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
I've mostly created this part, but need to add threads and the knurling around the perimeter. I already have the lower edges to either side of the knurl and the angled sides of the knurl. I imagine I just need to create a single V groove and duplicate it. Can someone point me to an appropriate tutorial or just give me the high points? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
I need to add a 52mm x .75mm thread to my model, but that thread isn't available and the two boxes that let me specify those dimensions are disabled (i.e., greyed out). How can I create this thread? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
Do we have a option to Copy & Paste sketches with Reference in Solidworks? I like to copy few entities of sketch from one to another sketch and want it to be pasted with Reference. This is something which is in AutoCAD. Thanks! SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 yıl önce
After a recent crash my sketch tab at the top docked area shows the import diagnostics and import geometry buttons instead of the normal sketch tools. I have to keep a separate sketch toolbar on the side of my screen to actual create sketch details. Is there a setting I can change to fix this? See attached image below. SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
See "Enable on screen numeric input on entity creation" is a great feature, but snapping shouldn't take precedence over the value entered by the user. I assume whoever wrote the code for the feature disagreed. I'd be interested in hearing the reasoning behind that decision. SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
Hi , If any one could please help me to understand what is given in the diagram, would be really helpful. Thanks in advance SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
hello,when i use search command to search the command of sketch picture,it didn't point the positon of it(come up an arow),seems it is hided below,so it could not come up when the command is in the pull-down menu? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
HELLO,EVERYONE.I HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.IN THE PICTURE I POSTED,THERE ARE NAMES OF EVERY ELEMENT OF SKETCH,WHEN I SELECT IT BUILDDING A PLANE.BUT,I COULD NOT SEE THE NAMES WHEN I BUILD THE SKETCH.IF I HAVE TWO ELEMENTS IN THE SAME POSITIONS,HOW WOULD I KNOW WHICH ELEMENT I HAVE SELECTED? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
Hi, i made a sketch text to make a wrap around the bottle, wrapped it and then when i tried to put appearance on my wrap, some of my letters from start are gone. Text should be this "mango made a job". Can anybody help me with this issue? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
Hi everybody, We produce sheet metal parts and normally we have a big assembly of many parts. How can I export all parts of an assembly automatically in dxf format for laser cutting? Thanks SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
Hi everybody, There is a part and I have created text which is linked to some dimensions of the part (photo 1). When I delete the reference dimension, a long text (dimension reference address) is created by the software because the dimension does not exist anymore (photo 2). Is there any way to define “zero, 0” instead of a long text in the SolidWorks? Thanks SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
4 yıl önce
hi guys why we can change tangent weighting handle in spline manually separately but when we use of smart dimension its not possible to define two separate dimension for each side? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 yıl önce
Anyone else ever noticed this? SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 yıl önce
I'm just loving the trim entities enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2019. Have you tried the following two new options? If yes please share your thoughts. Keep trimmed entities as construction geometryIgnore trimming of construction geometry SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 yıl önce
I have Solidoworks 2017 SP4.1. Windows 10 x64 i5 7400 3Ghz, 16 GB RAM, SSD drive and i have problem with very slow sketch performance. During zooming dimentions line dissapear, need to wait about 5 sec to appear again. I have two the same computers and horrible sketch performence is only on one ot theme.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 yıl önce
Working with mixed units? I work with mixed units on occasion and don't bother converting, just change the unit on the fly and SW will convert it for you. In the example below my default unit is inches, I am adding 10mm to the number. Not sure if this has been discussed before but some new users may find it helpful. SolidworksSketching
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 yıl önce