SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 mois il y a
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 mois il y a
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 mois il y a
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 mois il y a
Hello I am trying to render substrates with layers of clear plastics or glass but when i use the flex feature the bending creates lots of refractions that make the image really bad. Is there a way of removing this effects? I tried changing all the parameters on the materials and lighting but nothing really changes it. The flex is on the top right and down left corner.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
1 année il y a
turns into Why do other parts show up in the render? Also, how can i change the background color of the preview/final render? Thank you! SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
1 année il y a
i'm wanting to put a logo on an assembly i'm rendering, however when selecting the parts, it puts the decal on each part instead of one image across them. is there a way to make this work? SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
1 année il y a
Its been a while since there was a thread in here for people to post renders they have created in PhotoView360. Thought I would start one. Let's see some of your work. Here is one I did a couple years back.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
2 années il y a
Hello, is it possible to download photoview 360 appearances, other than the preloaded ones ? I am running SW 2018 and I read on forums about downloading lxo files but it seems it is not available any more. SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
2 années il y a
Check out HTML360. See some of the the examples and I think you'll agree that these interactive turntables are extra yummy when you render the output with html360. www.whitehalldigital.com/html360.html SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
5 années il y a
If anyone is interested.......I've posted the presentations and supporting files for both mine and Ron Bates PhotoView 360 presentations from SolidWorks World 2015. You can find them here. Downloads - Axis Cad Solutions SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 années il y a
I'm a fan of PV360. (and all of the work from M.Banta et al) The attached is a shot of why. The attached took several mouse clicks and almost a minute of labor. Do I miss photoworks? not often.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
7 années il y a
I have finally been able to install SolidWorks 2013 on my render farm this weekend. Starting to test some of the new network rendering capabilities. Here is what 11 machines (168 threads) working on a large format, single frame render looks like. Sweet......
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 années il y a
Hi guys, Anyone having had their spotlights deleted by SW? Mine are, as soon as I change scene. The directional lights are also changing names for each scene change. Running SW2012 SP4, Educational.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 années il y a
Hey y'all, modo FINALLY has 3D Connexion mouse support - well they had it on 601 release but it wasn't very good. Now on SP1, they got it right. If you use modo AND have a 3D connexion mouse, check out this tutorial I did on Lux TV discussing how to set it up. http://www.luxology.com/tv/training/view.aspx?id=651 Paul SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 années il y a
Guys... I was recently featured in an article on freelancing in 3D Artist magazine. There is some cool stuff in the mag and some tips for you if you are thinking about free lancing. Here is the link to an overview of this issue.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 années il y a