Co je nového v

Uživatelské fórum SOLIDWORKS

Místo, kde uživatelé SOLIDWORKS objevují, zapojují se a sdílejí vše, co se týká 3DEXPERIENCE Works –⁠ ať už využívají desktopovou verzi SOLIDWORKS, propojení s cloudem, nebo čistě cloudovou podobu.

Jednoduše se přihlaste pomocí 3DEXPERIENCE ID.

Can I explore a Named BOM, or even a computed BOM (with qty override, e.g.), with Treehouse? That would be awesome if we could make a visual of the Named BOM as it goes to the floor. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
Edge flange cannot create on nonlinear (circular) edges of nonplanar faces in this case. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
In Beta 2021, the window frame of the open documents is still in the Windows 7 style. Can you change this to the modern look of Windows 10? That would complement Solidworks' modern flat look. As an illustration I have attached two screenshots.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
Why was one of the old methods to set the PDM file view area? In 2021 it is only available via the right mouse menu while in the file view area, but not on a file. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
Hi Team, Can you please explain this "Help opens in your default browser." How does this works and how it will be beneficial? As per my knowledge, few articles says to keep IE as default browser. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
I get confused here, kindly help me. SOLIDWORKS GOOGLE I endorse to SOLIDWORKS. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
Hi, Happy to see that it is possible to create a derived defeature config! Thats the right way... Missing 5%: There should be a option in the feature to overwrite the calculated mass of the derived config with the mass of the original, full detailed config. Regards, Bernd SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
Is Rx 2021 is alright? 145 MB in size. share your feedback on Rx 2021. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
There is security bug in website. while downloading software manually using browser. 2020 SOLIDWORKS Installation Help - Manual Download SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
The online version of Beta is not 2021, it's showing up as 2020 SP0 SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
At the first glance, after one day of playing with SW2021 BETA 1, these are my top 3 enhancements related to the core functionality: 1. New ability to create derived drawing views in the Drawings Detailing mode: Break, Crop and Detail views. 2. Equations in custom properties and cut lists 3.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
I love the new support for equations in custom properties! I did a simple test and it worked. Hope to work with a more elaborate example soon. SolidworksSolidworks 2021 Beta
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před
Hi all, If you are trying to download Beta 1 from the SOLIDWORKS Beta Downloads | SolidWorks page, when selecting 2021 or All downloads, it reverts back to 2020 downloads. I can reproduce that with Google Chrome and FireFox. Workaround: login to the Customer Portal > Downloads > Downloads And Updates.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
3 roků před