新增功能:

SOLIDWORKS 使用者論壇

SOLIDWORKS 使用者可於此探索、參與並分享 3DEXPERIENCE Works - SOLIDWORKS 桌面、雲端連線及雲端原生。

3DEXPERIENCE ID 登入即可。

Before SolidWorks swallowed up the comapny that producedCircuitWorks there was a free version that worked with all versionof SolidWorks that converted the IDF file to a single part. Doesthis version still exist? If so where do I get it from?SolidworksCircuitworks
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
how import Orcad file in Circuitworks.SolidworksCircuitworks
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
At my office we utilize SolidWorks (SW) and Altium which islike Circuit Works (CW). Our engineers cannot figure how to get asingle board assembly saved as one part instead of a 400 partassembly. Just give me someting easy to handle and deal withpeople!!
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
14 年 前
I'm showing more than on version of a component in the Circuitworks Library, and each has a different part associated with it. Which one does Circuitworks use, and how/why? If you look at the picture attached, you will see I have 5 components called SO8. I didn't think it would allow you to have more than 1 comp. with the same name. SolidworksCircuitworks
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
12 年 前
hi, i open IDF file in cicuitworks,when i build the file,the process complete and i see all component in solidworks in 3D but board shape in 2D.i want to see board in 3D after using build project SolidworksCircuitworks
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
9 年 前
My EE assures me that he has everything included in the IDX he generated from within Allegro PCB Design, but when I import it into Circuitworks (IDX or IDF/BDF) there's no board outline. Is anyone aware of why this might be happening? If I view the IDX file, there's no .board_outline mentioned nor is there in the IDF/BDF. SolidworksCircuitworks
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 年 前