SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 months ago
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 months ago
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
6 months ago
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
8 months ago
Hello I am trying to render substrates with layers of clear plastics or glass but when i use the flex feature the bending creates lots of refractions that make the image really bad. Is there a way of removing this effects? I tried changing all the parameters on the materials and lighting but nothing really changes it. The flex is on the top right and down left corner.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
1 year ago
turns into Why do other parts show up in the render? Also, how can i change the background color of the preview/final render? Thank you! SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
1 year ago
i'm wanting to put a logo on an assembly i'm rendering, however when selecting the parts, it puts the decal on each part instead of one image across them. is there a way to make this work? SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
1 year ago
Its been a while since there was a thread in here for people to post renders they have created in PhotoView360. Thought I would start one. Let's see some of your work. Here is one I did a couple years back.
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
2 years ago
Hello, is it possible to download photoview 360 appearances, other than the preloaded ones ? I am running SW 2018 and I read on forums about downloading lxo files but it seems it is not available any more. SolidworksPhotoview 360
SOLIDWORKS User Forum
2 years ago