We use cookies to operate this website, improve its usability and track visits. Please note that by using this site you are consenting to the use of cookies.
Learn More |
Discover what SOLIDWORKS users are discussing.
I looking for modo texture for styling hair gel. i looking in the Luxology portal but i can see a similar texture for styling gel. i looking some texture with bubbles inside.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 days ago
milky white clear plastic Dear people on the Solidworks forum,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 days ago
I've created an animated explode and when I try to save it as a video with PhotoView 360 as the renderer, the video comes out as just blank or white. If I click the final render button in the PhotoView tab, it produces a rendering as expected. Using SolidWorks screen as the renderer also produces a video as expected. Any ideas?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
17 days ago
Add-in stalling So since SP3.0 Ev in 2017 the last add-in, photoview, seems to take an additional 10 seconds to load. I know its only 10 seconds but clearly something has happened. anyone else having this issue.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
18 days ago
blurry solidworks render My photo view 360 render from my uni work has turned out blurry I have attached an image of the preview, any ideas what is wrong?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
25 days ago
SW2017, 2016 extremely slow camera placement Hi guys and gals,
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I've got a bunch of configurations and some different cameras. I'd like to specify which camera to use with each configuration, but it seems to be independent (whatever camera I manually switch to is active, no matter what configuration I choose). To add to what Scott Casale said, you can link your display states to your configurations, so that each configuration has a separate display state.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I have an assembly that sits on the top plane with a hinge that can swing a part below the top plane. When I run a Preview, only the region above the top plane is rendered - the region below the top plane appears to be under the reflective table surface. Does anyone know how to render the region under the top plane as well?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I'm trying to render a model. I set up a camera, but when I try to set my view orientation to it the screen rotates to the correct angle, but is zoomed out. It doesn't work any better in Two View - Vertical display, but it does work on Two View - Horizontal (first 2 screenshots).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
I render animation where camera moves towards sphere that has perforated rubber appearance. CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
This assembly I was working on was at one time outputting correct images: two PNGs, with annotations exported into it's own PNG. A few configurations later and I'm not getting any dimensions at all, with dimesions saved separately OR together.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
Rendering Speedpak config I´d like to switch some large assemblies into Speedpak configs. Everything seems OK, performance, mates and so on.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
As you can see in the images attached, I'm getting these weird lines if pixelation on my renders. They only show up when the render is completed for some reason. I've already tried a reboot and using different files for the render however I keep getting this issue. I have only included a section of the render to protect a sensitive file.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
1 month ago
SW2016-Appearance un-mirrored when rendered I've come across a strange problem.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
I changed the GPU from older nvidia geforce to professional FirePro W5100 and from this moment I cant render more than 1920x1080 pictures, the PhotoView will crash if I will try use large resolution. I tried all drivers, no change. I tried to reinstall complete SolidWorks 2016 SP5, no changes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
I changed the GPU from older nvidia geforce to professional FirePro W5100 and from this moment I cant render more than 1920x1080 pictures, the PhotoView will crash if I will try use large resolution. I tried all drivers, no change. I tried to reinstall complete SolidWorks 2016 SP5, no changes.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
Hello Solidworks community. I'm trying to add a scene behind a model for an animation. I'm using Solidworks 2010.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
2 months ago
I want to show the bristles of a brush as if they were real. I have taken photos of the side bristles and the top and applied them to the part, it renders OK, but not good enough.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Hi, I am trying to save a 3d model made in solidworks with appearances and decals in another format but it doesn't work for me.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Recently I almost came to the final stage of my animation, however I seem to get the same problem over and over again. Once I start the rendering, the camera position resets, and it zooms out of the whole scenery. I know about the solution for the "accelerated rendering" being turned off, however that completely sets back my progress. (I started a render in the weekend for a 30 seconds long scene and it only finished 16 seconds in the 64 hours I've been away).
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
See some of the the examples and I think you'll agree that these interactive turntables are extra yummy when you render the output with html360. Right On!!
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Wood Grain Appearance Issue Could somebody explain what I may have done wrong here?
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
rendering region question Quick question (I hope) in regards to rendering in PhotoView (SW 2015 x64). I want my rendering to be defined by the box that encloses my entire assembly, roughly outlined in red in the attached snip.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago
Render water bottle I'm studying design in Solidworks, and now I have a problem when rendering water bottle.
SOLIDWORKS Forums
3 months ago